I receive email messages when I have a new voice message at work. The message attachment is in a WAV file and my phone states "the attachment type cannot be viewed on your device." Next, I tried to download the file, but the next message was "you are about to download a file that cannot be viewed on your device" and I am unable to download it. Is there a way I can listen to it?

Thanks for everyones assistance!

Jill
    08-20-09 08:34 AM
    I have the exact same problem. I can't find a way to listen to the voice mail and I can't find an application that will let me listen to them either. Wish I could help but if I find a way to do it, I will post a reply.
    08-27-09 07:10 PM
    Try going to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and see if you have the "Blackberry Attachment Service" installed. You might not since you're having this problem.
    08-27-09 07:24 PM
    Thank you - this solved a question I just asked in another thread about saving a "rich text format" file. It would not open and I could not save it. I had removed "Blackberry Attachment Service"
    08-27-09 09:16 PM
    Thank you - this solved a question I just asked in another thread about saving a "rich text format" file. It would not open and I could not save it. I had removed "Blackberry Attachment Service"
    That's funny, I saw your thread about that and it didn't make sense why you couldn't but I get it now...glad it all came together for ya
    08-27-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD