Not sure where else it could be. On the stock 7.0.0.261 you went to the In Call Settings and at the bottom there was options to boost treble or bass and and set the default volume. There also was an option for automatic volume control to enable that was really really helpful for when making a phone call in an area with loud noise in the background, it would then adjust the volume so you still could hear and understand the other side. That worked perfectly well for me as being hearing impaired.
    You might have missed my answer in the .694 thread. Default volume and treble & bass settings are there. I didn't see any auto-adjust settings, but that might be elsewhere in the settings. Since this build seems to have some issues, you might want to try .694.
    09-24-12 10:01 AM
    I'm not impressed with it so far.
    09-24-12 10:16 AM
    Upgraded with no issues, backed up using DTM first. After install it was working fine, I went to app world and it told me two updates were available, BBM and theweathernetwork. Upgraded both and rebooted as it told me I needed to,and the phone went completely dead. Tried battery pulls, plugging and unplugging from PC but nothing, eventually resorted to apploader (which was invisible on my windows 7 PC but showed up with search) but as apploader detected the phone, DTM also popped up and connected, so I shut down apploader and did the reload then restore of 714 with DTM. Now app world is telling me there are updates available for all my apps but I haven't tried installing any yet.... I need the phone during the day so I might try some more adventure tonight with trying to update apps again.
    09-24-12 10:35 AM
    ok, different approach tonight. Did another backup, installed 714, immediately went into app world and upgraded all the apps, then rebooted. Didn't power up, had to do a battery pull and it came back to life. Then found that N4BB's battery watch, bridge and password keeper were missing. Installed battery watch and bridge from app world uninstalled list. Password Keeper I installed using DTM applications manager, but of course lost all saved passwords, luckily I had just started using it a few days ago and had only added a few that I had recorded elsewhere. So... now up and running on 714.
    09-24-12 07:22 PM
    I can confirm the dead mic issue on AT&T. I have had the dead mic 50% of the time I had a call in the 2 days I ran OS .714 on my AT&T 9810. I'll be trying the hybrid OS now. Thanks!
    09-24-12 09:21 PM
    installed BB App World 4 beta and the beta twitter today, everything working fine now. I didn't get around to putting my passwords back in password keeper yet....
    09-25-12 03:18 PM
    Hi guys, for some reason Blackberry Desktop Manager does not recognise when I have installed the software to update my 9810, this has been true for any leaked and official releases I have tried to install for the last few months and I do not understand why. I have deleted all previous versions and even tried using a completely new machine to install with and it still does not recognise it. Currently stuck back on version 7.1.0.342 and would really like to update!

Any advice anyone could give me would be much appreciated!

Rich
    09-30-12 08:29 AM
    Hi guys, for some reason Blackberry Desktop Manager does not recognise when I have installed the software to update my 9810, this has been true for any leaked and official releases I have tried to install for the last few months and I do not understand why. I have deleted all previous versions and even tried using a completely new machine to install with and it still does not recognise it. Currently stuck back on version 7.1.0.342 and would really like to update!

Any advice anyone could give me would be much appreciated!
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    As soon as you have the chance, please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to assist you.

There are a couple troubleshooting tips for the OS not appearing available in my upgrade guide on Page 1 in post #3.
    09-30-12 03:11 PM
    NOTE for those AT&T subscribers in the US who have experienced the dreaded mic problem in certain cities: while the new AT&T Official .694 solved the problem, leaked .714 still has the mic problem.

The BL Hybrid team has developed a new hybrid, based on AT&T Official .694 for 9810 and 9900 - that DOES NOT HAVE MIC ISSUES and is decidedly better performance than the new official - it includes many .cods from .714.

You can get it and see/post comments at:

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...-users-746299/
    Don_Henry--see my new thread regarding mic issues on the .694 on my wife's phone. Go1ndr
    10-01-12 01:18 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD