06-14-12 05:14 PM
63 123
tools
    Mine had been fine before installation and I don't see where to switch led notification of BT. Any suggestions?

thanks
    It's under bluetooth options. Tap the top screen where wifi, mobile network etc is and scroll down to Networks and Connections, then Bluetooth Connections then hit the blackberry key and select Options and it's the LED Connection Indicator
    04-29-12 02:29 PM
    Had it for two days now. No problems to report.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-29-12 05:57 PM
    After a few days:

1. Bluetooth connection LED does not work.
    2. Processor busy error occured for the first time.
    3. Backlight turning off issue still present.
    4. Still leaks a ton of memory over 8 - 12 hours. 35 plus.
    5. Backlights on buttons shut down all at once, not gradual as before.
    6. Browser wigs out during heavy use. (poor browser, as always)
    7. Keys still way to small in regular mode (non-protrait)

Over all I was impressed with it speed and stability at first, but after few days this build
    is not much if any improvement over the prior official release.

Thor! Swing and a miss on this one! Please try again.

Tim

Ps, deleted BBM as no one I know has it. Useless in the US..Where the h3ll is SMS on the PB Thor?!?!?!?
    Last edited by trsbbs; 04-29-12 at 11:45 PM.
    mansonhouse likes this.
    04-29-12 08:25 PM
    im having problems setting up my bb email. Ive noticed a lot of modules were left out. Any suggestions other than to call my carrier?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 05:36 PM
    After a few days:

1. Bluetooth connection LED does not work.
    2. Processor busy error occured for the first time.
    3. Backlight turning off issue still present.
    4. Still leaks a ton of memory over 8 - 12 hours. 35 plus.
    5. Backlights on buttons shut down all at once, not gradual as before.
    6. Browser wigs out during heavy use. (poor browser, as always)
    7. Keys still way to small in regular mode (non-protrait)

Over all I was impressed with it speed and stability at first, but after few days this build
    is not much if any improvement over the prior official release.

Thor! Swing and a miss on this one! Please try again.

Tim

Ps, deleted BBM as no one I know has it. Useless in the US..Where the h3ll is SMS on the PB Thor?!?!?!?
    If I had even a couple of these issues with my phone, I would have returned it by now
    05-03-12 01:18 PM
    If I had even a couple of these issues with my phone, I would have returned it by now
    How can you return a phone that you've done a mod to? Issues are expected with unofficial releases.

Just a quick update, my blue LED bluetooth light worked fine when I paired with the system in my car. Just doesn't work when paired with another BlackBerry device (phone or Playbook)
    05-04-12 10:42 AM
    It's been too long since a leak has been leaked to us. Rroyy?
    06-02-12 07:22 AM
    i cant see the update when i go into desktop manager, i do have the updated beta version of the software, but no problems with it before
    06-13-12 12:41 PM
    What is everyone running for desktop software?
    06-13-12 02:08 PM
    The 7.1 beta dm mainly just use it for loading OS though.
    06-13-12 02:25 PM
    Does this leak have issues with the media player volume? In particular, when selecting 'loud' in the options, does it increase volume? It's been broken for awhile. Nothing like having to run the volume to max on my car radio to hear the BB media player, only to get a blasting surprise switching back to FM radio or CD.
    06-13-12 03:42 PM
    The 7.1 beta dm mainly just use it for loading OS though.
    thank you very i will try that, already had it downloaded as an option, just in case
    06-13-12 09:19 PM
    After one day I'm pleased to report .402 is way better on the battery life than the official Verizon release. Definitely worth the upgrade. It also doesn't seem to have the problem that everytime I put the phone down it launches some random screen.

Still waiting to see if it solved the sound problem I was having that would knock out all notification sounds if a notification sound occurred while using the media player.
    06-14-12 05:14 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD