I thought it was ScoreMobile (it's the only app i installed after the upgrade) but even after deleting it, the phone rebooted.

I came back on .267 for now and i'm waiting for a next leak or official version!

Thanks!
    No random reboots yet on .267?
    04-06-12 01:11 PM
    No random reboots yet on .267?
    I just installed it 10 minutes ago, if there is something new i'll tell it
    04-06-12 01:13 PM
    I just installed it 10 minutes ago, if there is something new i'll tell it
    If it reboots on you, uninstall all your apps and even go as far as wiping the device. See if it still reboots, then install each app one by one and give it time in between each install. This can help you pinpoint if it is an app causing this.
    dogidog likes this.
    04-06-12 01:17 PM
    If it reboots on you, uninstall all your apps and even go as far as wiping the device. See if it still reboots, then install each app one by one and give it time in between each install. This can help you pinpoint if it is an app causing this.
    Ok i'm gonna do it if it reboots again.
    Thank you for the advice!
    04-06-12 01:21 PM
    It doesn't reboot on its own anymore, the issue was from .340 i think
    04-07-12 05:23 AM
    Tried 340, got some random reboots, wiped, factory restore, still getting the reboots. It happens mostly when I've been playing a shuffle playlist. Once I stop the music, it freezes and reboots. Every time. Going back to 7.0.0.374 that worked perfectly. No mobile hotspot, but I can't have these reboots.
    04-07-12 11:05 AM
    Tried 340, got some random reboots, wiped, factory restore, still getting the reboots. It happens mostly when I've been playing a shuffle playlist. Once I stop the music, it freezes and reboots. Every time. Going back to 7.0.0.374 that worked perfectly. No mobile hotspot, but I can't have these reboots.

I never had a reboot issue with .340.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 03:39 PM
    What did you restore? You can just as easily delete all data but the most necessary as wiping and restoring selectively. Restoring the entire backup after a wipe would render a wipe moot.

PS - memory leak is an issue, but still zero random reboots since install.
    04-08-12 05:26 PM
    What did you restore? You can just as easily delete all data but the most necessary as wiping and restoring selectively. Restoring the entire backup after a wipe would render a wipe moot.

PS - memory leak is an issue, but still zero random reboots since install.
    Sorry, meant a factory restore as in restoring to factory, completely clean, like out-of-the-box fresh. Only thing I restored to the device was messages since BES won't re-deliver. Didn't restore any apps or data from the backup.
    04-09-12 10:46 AM
    I'm not a big fan of this OS, a lot of the times my facebook, foursquare, twitter apps refuse to update unless I reboot the phone
    04-13-12 09:38 AM
    I'm not a big fan of this OS, a lot of the times my facebook, foursquare, twitter apps refuse to update unless I reboot the phone
    This OS sucked
    04-17-12 07:27 AM
    This OS sucked
    Agreed; it caused a lot of issues with apps that are working fine on 267.
    04-17-12 12:22 PM
    As far as I'm concerned, this build was the best for me. I had none of those problems others are talking about. The only things I restored after loading the new OS were my calender and contacts.
    04-17-12 06:49 PM
163 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD