Random reboots about 3x per day since installing this fresh. Went back to .374 this morning. The only time I saw the reboots was when trying to dial a number from a webpage or anything else with the number embedded. Emails, texts, all caused instant reboot when trying to dial.

That's too bad. Try to reinstall. The browser is a lot faster than .374.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-01-12 05:12 PM
    I have the option to send page address in the browser and I have no picture scrolling issues. Perhaps try reloading the os? Did you alter the leak before loaded it?

BlackBerry Bold� 9930 using Tapatalk
    Not the page addy, link, which hasn't been part of any OS7.1. Never ran 7.0, but I'm guessing it wasn't present there either. Existed from 4.2-6.1.

Random reboots about 3x per day since installing this fresh. Went back to .374 this morning. The only time I saw the reboots was when trying to dial a number from a webpage or anything else with the number embedded. Emails, texts, all caused instant reboot when trying to dial.
    Either a corrupt OS from download, or an app conflict. That definitely shouldn't be happening. I haven't had one random reboot since the first time I turned mine on, through 4 OS varients.
    04-01-12 06:47 PM
    Not the page addy, link, which hasn't been part of any OS7.1. Never ran 7.0, but I'm guessing it wasn't present there either. Existed from 4.2-6.1.
    I don't remember how it worked on my 9650, but if you point to a link then hold down the touchpad or touch and hold, the popup menu has a "send link" option. Is that what you referring to?
    04-01-12 07:24 PM
    Yeah, maybe I'll try it from a full wipe instead of upgrading. I haven't had any issues for a while when upgrading, but this one may just need a good clean install. I'll try it next weekend. For now, back to tried and true 374.
    04-01-12 07:38 PM
    Yes, I am seeing the same thing. I only have the percentage showing, but no icon.
    Over the weekend, I noticed that my BatteryWatch app also no longer notifies me when my battery has fallen below that specified percentage that I set. So it looks like the current build of BatteryWatch does not work 100% properly with this OS. It doesn't show the icon in the notification bar and doesn't notify me when battery has reached the set level.
    04-02-12 08:09 AM
    I don't remember how it worked on my 9650, but if you point to a link then hold down the touchpad or touch and hold, the popup menu has a "send link" option. Is that what you referring to?
    Thais what I'm talking about, but it's not here:

Or when I go full menu after:

It is there if I'm using a bookmark though.....
    04-02-12 08:26 AM
    It's that rubbish font you're using Ed

BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-02-12 09:16 AM
    It's that rubbish font you're using Ed

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Bingo, that's what I was talking about.
    I have the same menus as Phill.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 11:57 AM
    I have the same menus as Phill and Hank.

My Hotspot was acting up this weekend. Kept ending after 5-10 minutes due to network change. Could be VZW, not sure.
    04-02-12 12:21 PM
    This was the worst battery performance I've had so far with 9%-16% drain at idle. .267 showed much better battery life with 1%-6% under the same scenario. Guess my device just doesn't like this build.
    04-03-12 12:08 AM
    Seems like .340 is a no go, nothing good coming out of this build.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 12:11 AM
    I might... just might jump back down to .163... hotspot is not working. Only works after battery pull for about 10 minutes. .267 was great but got a little too sluggish for me, plus the memory leak which I see in this leak as well. .163 was stellar except for the fact that it does not have BSM.

Battery life among .163, .267, and .340 is Par for me. Have not really noticed a difference between them at all.
    Last edited by dustanh; 04-03-12 at 12:15 AM.
    04-03-12 12:12 AM
    I jumped back down to 267 yesterday. I never had any problems out of 267 as far as I could tell except for maybe the memory leak, but I have an app that takes care of that, scheduled for every 12 hours so not a big deal.

In 340, the BatteryWatch app did not function as it should, might be due to BatteryWatch needing an upgrade, but it works fine on 267 and below.
    I also seen multiple times in which my data connection would show fully connected, but would not allow me to access any sites or apps that required a data connection.
    It also seemed to slow down in responsiveness a few days after installation.
    And finally, my battery life definitely went down from 267. With 267, I was getting nearly a full 2 days on average, and with 340, I seen a drop to only getting slightly above 1 full day which is still good, but not as good as previous builds.
    04-04-12 07:34 AM
    I hobbled back down to .163... I nuked my device in the process. It was not fun. I just couldn't get it out of the loop and then then finally after hours of trying, bam, I got it going.

I really liked this leak, but Mobile Hotpsot was not working for me. Hopefully a newer leak or official OS is on the near future.
    04-04-12 09:48 AM
    .340 was the best build ever for me. Smoother and more stable than .267 and .163. Like many others, I seemed to get a fair bit more memory after restoring all my other apps. So far, everything works (hotspot and the likes) and the only bug I've noticed is the wallpaper bug.
    04-05-12 11:11 AM
    Radio issues... Hotspot issues and it looks like the 100 to 93% issue is back...

Reverting back...
    04-05-12 11:43 AM
    Hi guys
    I have an issue with .340, my 9930 reboots on its own 4 or 5 times a day (even when I don't use it, like when i'm sleeping and I find it every morning locked with my sim card's pin code)
    I don't know how to resolve this. I wiped the device and reloaded the OS but same issue again.
    Does anyone have the same problem?

It was working well before, with the .267.
    Last edited by dogidog; 04-05-12 at 01:49 PM.
    04-05-12 01:47 PM
    Hi guys
    I have an issue with .340, my 9930 reboots on its own 4 or 5 times a day (even when I don't use it, like when i'm sleeping and I find it every morning locked with my sim card's pin code)
    I don't know how to resolve this. I wiped the device and reloaded the OS but same issue again.

How did you install? Are you using DM? Vendor file deleted?
    04-05-12 01:50 PM
    I installed it using Loader.exe and I did delete vendor files with vendelete.
    The second time I deleted the OS from the pc then I reinstalled it, I wiped the device with BBSAK and of course reloaded the OS with the Loader but no changes
    04-05-12 01:56 PM
    I installed it using Loader.exe and I did delete vendor files with vendelete.
    The second time I deleted the OS from the pc then I reinstalled it, I wiped the device with BBSAK and of course reloaded the OS with the Loader but no changes
    Don't know. I've only ever used the DM. I install the file on my laptop, delete vendor file and the DM will have it as an upgrade when I go there. Installs have always been smooth and very quick. This last one took 25 minutes. Good luck!
    04-05-12 02:00 PM
    But i don't think that the issue came from the Loader because i used it every time i installed a new os on my device (two builds of 7.1 and an upgrade of 7.0 before this leaked version)

Anyway, thank you for your answers!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-05-12 02:03 PM
    Hi guys

Sorry but it is really annoying (happened again) : nobody else noticed this issue ?
    04-05-12 04:53 PM
    I didn't have any random reboots while I had .340. Could it be from an app you have installed?
    04-05-12 06:00 PM
    No random reboots here either... just issues with hotspot not working.
    04-05-12 06:16 PM
    I didn't have any random reboots while I had .340. Could it be from an app you have installed?
    I thought it was ScoreMobile (it's the only app i installed after the upgrade) but even after deleting it, the phone rebooted.

I came back on .267 for now and i'm waiting for a next leak or official version!

Thanks!
    04-06-12 01:09 PM
163 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD