Has anyone else had an issue with BatteryWatch not showing the green battery icon beside the number after the update? I've rebooted a couple of times, even uninstalled/reinstalled the application and it still doesn't show up.
    Yes, I am seeing the same thing. I only have the percentage showing, but no icon.
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    03-29-12 01:41 PM
    "The only bug I've noticed so far is when scrolling up in the picture viewer, the pictures are all blacked until you stop scrolling."

Yep, me too. Terrible bug!
    03-29-12 01:50 PM
    "The only bug I've noticed so far is when scrolling up in the picture viewer, the pictures are all blacked until you stop scrolling."

Yep, me too. Terrible bug!
    I have also found this bug too...
    03-29-12 03:21 PM
    I have much different battery use with .340. I was much better off on .267. I was at full charge, and within 30 minutes i'm at 86%, with batter mode on. I installed yesterday, so i might still be in the 'breaking in' period - i'll give it through the weekend and then might go back.

Only thing I notice is that the Media Server is easier to find.
    03-29-12 03:35 PM
    I have much different battery use with .340. I was much better off on .267. I was at full charge, and within 30 minutes i'm at 86%, with batter mode on. I installed yesterday, so i might still be in the 'breaking in' period - i'll give it through the weekend and then might go back.

You shouldn't be in break in mode still... I installed and after a few reboots I was good to go.
    03-29-12 03:39 PM

Any apps running rampant in the background? Radio signal strong?
    03-29-12 03:42 PM

Any apps running rampant in the background? Radio signal strong?
    I agree... check into what jamessharmeling said.
    03-29-12 03:49 PM
    I always check that I don't have apps running in the background. Since my post, i'm at 77%. I haven't added anything new since i changed the OS. I'm also on wifi 90% of the time. On .267, i could use my phone all day and still end up at 50%.

I've had battery saver running all the time, and bridge turned off too.
    03-29-12 04:12 PM
    I can see and open my emails from the homescreen but when I check it out in the messages folder, it's not there. Really weird. I know I only opened them from the homescreen and didn't delete. Anyonehaving this issue too?
    03-29-12 08:43 PM
    I always check that I don't have apps running in the background. Since my post, i'm at 77%. I haven't added anything new since i changed the OS. I'm also on wifi 90% of the time. On .267, i could use my phone all day and still end up at 50%.

I've had battery saver running all the time, and bridge turned off too.
    Just for grins, check in "application management" in the cpu column and see what's happening there.
    03-29-12 09:00 PM
    It had to be my apps. I opened every app on my phone - there was a couple that I had to 'agree to terms' - apps i rarely use. Once I opened everything and did a battery pull, battery has been amazing. 8+ hours of use (heavy use too), and i'm at 77%.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-30-12 04:04 PM
    Found another slightly annoying bug(besides the camera pictures "blackout bug"): it takes longer to wake up out of my holster. The last build was instant wakeup , but this one takes about 3 seconds for my screen to come on after I remove it from my holster.

I'm thinking that I might go back.
    03-30-12 04:14 PM
    No slug out of the holster for me.... running like a champ still, so far. I was on a 2 hour phone conversation last night and my battery only dropped 10%... not too bad.
    03-30-12 05:05 PM
    How do I delete the startup vid?
    I used shrink but it still appeared when I first booted up from fresh install.
    03-30-12 07:53 PM
    Please let me know if you get an answer for this!
    03-30-12 08:38 PM
    Pics only go black scrolling back up for me.

Always perky right out of the holster.

The start up video, as far as I can tell on OS7 is hard flashed to the chipset, just like the splash screen. Minor annoyance.

Signal seems very solid. Both radio and Wi-Fi.

Battery doesn't appear different from any other, but my daily use varies too much to determine what's what, and frankly I just don't give a darn (have a spare, so I don't care).

One thing I've missed and keep praying returns, the link copy/send in browser. Pretty please RIM, bring it back.
    Hgouck and jaydee5799 like this.
    03-30-12 11:13 PM
    03-31-12 01:47 AM
    Hows the browser? on .267, sometimes when opening a second tab, it deletes the first tab. Also, when you press the back button to go back a page, nothing happens, until you hit refresh to reveal the previous page. Lastly, the most annoying browser bug imo, is when opening a new tab, instead of loading the video or link for the new tab, it loads a duplicate page which is the the same as the first tab, where you have to again find the link or video on the duplicate second tab....Are these bugs fixed with the build?
    03-31-12 03:56 AM
    Rapidshare is downloading for me... but super slow.
    03-31-12 01:52 PM
    Rapidshare is downloading for me... but super slow.
    Curious....in your signature, that's not how you spell "easiest". Just sayin'. Hard to trust a place that can't spell.
    03-31-12 08:56 PM
    Hows the browser? on .267, sometimes when opening a second tab, it deletes the first tab. Also, when you press the back button to go back a page, nothing happens, until you hit refresh to reveal the previous page. Lastly, the most annoying browser bug imo, is when opening a new tab, instead of loading the video or link for the new tab, it loads a duplicate page which is the the same as the first tab, where you have to again find the link or video on the duplicate second tab....Are these bugs fixed with the build?
    First couple times I use the browseer after boot, or if it's been idle for a while, I see the same issues. It's fast enough I can accept it for now. I'm expecting, like all OS that came before, by the time we reach the 700's, things will really start rocking.
    03-31-12 10:00 PM

You cannot delete the start up video on any OS7 device.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-01-12 10:31 AM
    Working on a fix for the blackout. If it pans out, OSBB 342/340 build will be out.
    04-01-12 11:30 AM

Always perky right out of the holster.

The start up video, as far as I can tell on OS7 is hard flashed to the chipset, just like the splash screen. Minor annoyance.

Signal seems very solid. Both radio and Wi-Fi.

Battery doesn't appear different from any other, but my daily use varies too much to determine what's what, and frankly I just don't give a darn (have a spare, so I don't care).

One thing I've missed and keep praying returns, the link copy/send in browser. Pretty please RIM, bring it back.

I have the option to send page address in the browser and I have no picture scrolling issues. Perhaps try reloading the os? Did you alter the leak before loaded it?

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-01-12 01:10 PM
    Random reboots about 3x per day since installing this fresh. Went back to .374 this morning. The only time I saw the reboots was when trying to dial a number from a webpage or anything else with the number embedded. Emails, texts, all caused instant reboot when trying to dial.
    04-01-12 04:16 PM
163 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD