http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-issue-692424/

Hopefully this post may solve your issue. The final post seems to have a solution that may work.
    The last method worked. Thanks.
    03-03-12 09:51 AM
    Not sure how I missed it. I just saw it.
    Happens to us all.
    03-03-12 11:10 AM
    Is it normal to have a 20mb memory loss in 14 hours?
    03-05-12 10:37 AM
    Is it normal to have a 20mb memory loss in 14 hours?
    Yes, but no.

With this OS, yes it is somewhat normal. All depends on what you're using. Do you uses your media player often?

I average 10-20MB memory usage a day. I wouldn't necessarily call it "loss".
    03-05-12 10:50 AM
    Does anyone else lose connection to data randomally? Or have random periods where the phone doesn't connect to the network? I'm on verizon. Its really annoying because all day today, I don't get emails or bbm unless i'm connected to wifi. Going to do a battery pull now and see if that helps. But this is like the 4th time this has happened.
    03-07-12 05:48 PM
    Has anyone had any Bluetooth issues. My issue is when I'm connected in call everything is fine and then all of a sudden snap crackle and pop. It sometimes also happens when initiating a call through Bluetooth. Initially I thought maybe my Bluetooth was on the fritz so I swapped out for another and am still having the same issue. Any thoughts???
    03-08-12 01:18 PM
    can anyone running a more recent leak than this .267 release VZW is beginning to push list pros/cons between this OS and my current official VZW .163? I am not having many problems besides battery life, so it may not be a priority of mine to update unless .267 can help. for those who have tried all flavors, let me know. thanks in advance.
    05-30-12 12:14 AM
    can anyone running a more recent leak than this .267 release VZW is beginning to push list pros/cons between this OS and my current official VZW .163? I am not having many problems besides battery life, so it may not be a priority of mine to update unless .267 can help. for those who have tried all flavors, let me know. thanks in advance.
    +1 on this! Battery life is really my only issue.
    Pros/Cons vs. .163 please!
    05-30-12 12:57 AM
    People seem to be having good results with .342 http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ellcom-716983/
    05-30-12 06:02 AM
    People seem to be having good results with .342 http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ellcom-716983/
    Thank you. That's what I have been reading; however, .267 is an official release, therefore I must have it on my phone g forbid anything happens and I have to go to verizon. Secondly, I have a mac, so I'm SOOL with updating my phone with a leak. I will give .267 a try and if I don't like it, too bad me, right?
    05-30-12 07:36 AM
    +1 on this! Battery life is really my only issue.
    Pros/Cons vs. .163 please!
    Me too! Im not having any major issues other than memory leaks, not sure if upgrading will change it.

Would love to know come pros/cons of .267
    05-30-12 09:25 AM
    Thank you. That's what I have been reading; however, .267 is an official release, therefore I must have it on my phone g forbid anything happens and I have to go to verizon. Secondly, I have a mac, so I'm SOOL with updating my phone with a leak. I will give .267 a try and if I don't like it, too bad me, right?
    I'm pretty much in the same boat.

I'll probably upgrade regardless... but I would like to know some of the pros/cons.
    05-31-12 04:17 AM
162 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD