Thanks but I'm just wondering if it's the OS itself or do I have to return my phone.
    Only one way to find out, process of elimination, try the OS and if it doesn't solve the problem than it's gotta be a hardware issue.
    03-17-12 10:42 AM
    Just been having some funny going on with my mobile hotspot

On Vodafone UK and my APN, username and password is web.

first time really using it on my wifes galaxy tab 10.1 and it all is working fine but it seems to just turn itself off after a few mins. The tab is defo connected to it and working fine.

Anyone else had this cos its a pain.

Cheers.

If you change your name to Drum & Bass, I might just listen to you.
    03-17-12 01:17 PM
    Just been having some funny going on with my mobile hotspot

On Vodafone UK and my APN, username and password is web.
    Remove the APN settings, reboot, and try it again.

Vodafone UK handsets don't need or use APNs.
    deejayburnout likes this.
    03-17-12 01:33 PM
    Phill you are the man.

Worked a treat.

thanks.
    03-17-12 04:14 PM
    I had the bug in .204 that when on a call, and I tried to also read a text, the call audio would disappear, and the only way to get it back was to disconnect from the network and then re-connect. Can anyone confirm that this is fixed now? Thanks.
    Ditto. Can anyone confirm this bug is gone? I need to be able to text while on a call. Better yet, i need to be able to put someone on hold, and call another number. All previous versions of 7.1 had this bug.

FYI, I'm back on 7.0 and it works fine.
    03-19-12 12:29 AM
    I don't have that issue with it on .267
    cooliosam likes this.
    03-19-12 12:32 AM
    03-19-12 10:00 AM
    Yes, several have had this problem with Norton and leaked OS builds. Just temporarily suspend it until the install is complete.
    Or unistall it completely Microsoft Security Essential works lightly good.
    03-19-12 07:44 PM
    Hello,

I think this is a finding related to 7.1.0.267, because these features worked for the previous stock version...

I have a Bold 9900 and I was always able to download attachments and downloading "More" if the e-mail message was too large; all using a BIS. All this was possible before my upgrade to OS 7.1.0.267 (I forget which OS I had before the upgrade but it is whatever stock OS was there with the BB 9900).

Now that I upgraded to OS 7.1.0.267 (and I love it), I cannot download attachments, regardless of type and size, and I cannot download "more" of the message. I have done the Service Book thing and de/re-registration of service-books/routing-tables; with no luck. When I do a battery pull, the problem is gone temporarily. I have my WiFi and Bluetooth turned off.

I have searched many forums and I usually don't post unless I have searched extensively as I don't want you guys to waste your time, but now it seems your expertise and advice is needed.

Another finding is the AutoText doesn't seem to work in Text mode. It works in e-mail, BBM, PIN, Instant Message, Facebook, Social Feeds Post, and twitter mode.

Thanks.
    03-24-12 10:44 PM
    Hello,

I think this is a finding related to 7.1.0.267, because these features worked for the previous stock version...

I have a Bold 9900 and I was always able to download attachments and downloading "More" if the e-mail message was too large; all using a BIS. All this was possible before my upgrade to OS 7.1.0.267 (I forget which OS I had before the upgrade but it is whatever stock OS was there with the BB 9900).

Now that I upgraded to OS 7.1.0.267 (and I love it), I cannot download attachments, regardless of type and size, and I cannot download "more" of the message. I have done the Service Book thing and de/re-registration of service-books/routing-tables; with no luck. When I do a battery pull, the problem is gone temporarily. I have my WiFi and Bluetooth turned off.

I have searched many forums and I usually don't post unless I have searched extensively as I don't want you guys to waste your time, but now it seems your expertise and advice is needed.

Another finding is the AutoText doesn't seem to work in Text mode. It works in e-mail, BBM, PIN, Instant Message, Facebook, Social Feeds Post, and twitter mode.

Thanks.
    Hmmm I did not have this problem for this OS...but I certainly do with .284 even with the check marked "auto more".
    03-24-12 11:48 PM
    anyone notice since build .267 that you are no longer able to switch to 2g only with the ATT network? Ive recently updated to the .284 to see if there was any change but no luck. Las Vegas doesnt have the best 3g/hspa+ network and 2g is better at times for me.
    03-27-12 01:10 AM
    Yeah, this is no longer an option for quite a couple of past builds. There's a thread on this already in all of the past 7.0 and up builds.
    03-28-12 12:34 AM
    anybody can help me? where can i find chinese input? latest os 7.1.0.267 SK Telecom doesn't have it. I downloaded it, and none any chinese input. japanese, chinese, thai, all gone.. please help. thanks
    03-29-12 10:44 AM
    anybody can help me? where can i find chinese input? latest os 7.1.0.267 SK Telecom doesn't have it. I downloaded it, and none any chinese input. japanese, chinese, thai, all gone.. please help. thanks
    noted: i download the asian version one, still no chinese input
    03-29-12 10:57 AM
    @313 check to see that you expanded all categories in Apploader. You may have missed one.
    03-29-12 03:04 PM
    I've noticed with this leak installed on my 9900 that its not as fluid of a wipe when swiping through menus as I detect a sort of lag and also the touch screen seems a little temperamental.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-31-12 11:46 AM
    Hello,

Thanks.
    This is how I fixed it...

I deleted any service books that were not properly configured. I was able to tell which service books were not configured properly by going into each service books and seeing if the Gateway IP had an IP address. Not a 0.0.0.0 IP address. I did this for my Gmail and TCP/IP service books. Then I went to the Host Routing Table and I clicked "Register Now". Then I restarted.

That seemed to have worked for me.

I have tried this before but I have only deleted the Gmail service book.

Remember you might have to re-setup your e-mail setting.

Hope this helps...good luck.
    04-08-12 10:12 PM
    thanks alot indeed !
    04-27-12 02:09 PM
818 ... 313233
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD