Nobody??????
    does it only charge to 95%? i assume by plugging it out and in will fix it?
    on my phone it does charge to 99% if i will just let in the for a little longer.
    02-24-12 05:58 AM
    No way I could read thru all the pages but has anyone else noticed their battery only charges upto 95%? If so, has anyone fixed this issue?
    I have not experienced this. Mine fully charges to 100%. MeterBerry shows 99+%.
    02-24-12 07:12 AM
    I have not experienced this. Mine fully charges to 100%. MeterBerry shows 99+%.
    Mine occasionally only charges to 95-96% when using the charging cradle but plugging the USB cable in directly always tops it up to +99%
    02-24-12 07:18 AM
    Installation went fine...hotspot works as previous version. Battery saving mode, no difference. 13.5%/hour with battery saving mode on 100% of the time as per meterberry. Sucks!!!
    02-24-12 08:56 AM
    With regards to battery saver mode its worth having it set to always on! I test yesterday with always on and today with always off and at this point yesterday I had 15% more battery! 267 software seems to be settled now and working great
    02-24-12 09:33 AM
    I took the plunge yesterday, was having terrible battery life on 205.

On AT&T, still no 2G option. NFC is still enabled, and this is the first time I could get mobile hotspot to work (it is NOT enabled on my account). I haven't rebooted to see if the settings and stuff are saved, but it's pretty quick...

Battery seems the same (bad) as .205, but I'm optimistic it will get better. The BAD problem I had with trackpad being too sensitive and drilling into apps and folders seems to have gone away...
    You won't see it again. It is gone from here on for ATT customers.

My biggest gripe is the SSID issue on the hotspot feature. I don't get what is so hard about fixing that. For me and my usage it makes that feature all but unusable and is DAMN frustrating!!!!

PG
    02-24-12 10:52 AM

My biggest gripe is the SSID issue on the hotspot feature. I don't get what is so hard about fixing that. For me and my usage it makes that feature all but unusable and is DAMN frustrating!!!!

PG
    At least AT&T will have NFC enabled when that ball starts rolling! But what SSID issue are you talking about? I can change mine in the hotspot with no issues. And I have had no trouble with hotspot post the .74 release, that while leak was too unstable for me.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO View 4G (Honeycomb)
    02-24-12 11:05 AM

PG
    Yes I know... I'm on a different device. But that has to bite. Not experiencing this on the 9930 and .267. I see some users have it and some don't with the 9900's.

Could it be carrier dependent?
    02-24-12 11:08 AM
    At least AT&T will have NFC enabled when that ball starts rolling! But what SSID issue are you talking about? I can change mine in the hotspot with no issues. And I have had no trouble with hotspot post the .74 release, that while leak was too unstable for me.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO View 4G (Honeycomb)
    The hotspot issue I have is that the SSID doesn't stay the same and if you modify it then reboot it loses the setting. Sometimes it will just lose the setting after several hours of inactivity.

Yes I know... I'm on a different device. But that has to bite. Not experiencing this on the 9930 and .267. I see some users have it and some don't with the 9900's.

Could it be carrier dependent?
    Not sure if you're talking about the 2G select feature or the hotspot one. The 2G select feature is carrier specific and ATT won't allow devices to have it anymore... Even Apple is having to disable it in upcoming iOS builds for ATT...

Don't shoot the messenger just telling you what I know.

PG
    02-24-12 12:30 PM
    I get 99%+ on full charge and am getting better battery life as compared to earlier 7.1 leaks on my 9900. All I did is that I reduced screen brightness to 10 and use wifi wherever I have the access else I turn it off.
    Also I deleted an app called iLock which was eating up my phone's battery and have kept battery saver option as Always On.
    Moreover I use very limited third party apps and on Facebook app, I have kept Refresh News Feed to "Never".
    Very happy with it so far.
    Thanks
    02-24-12 01:21 PM

Not sure if you're talking about the 2G select feature or the hotspot one. The 2G select feature is carrier specific and ATT won't allow devices to have it anymore... Even Apple is having to disable it in upcoming iOS builds for ATT...

Don't shoot the messenger just telling you what I know.

PG
    Honestly... I have no idea. I'm on VZW and I know nothing about AT&T. You would know more than me.
    02-24-12 02:16 PM
    I can see that you use Evernote. I am thinking about getting an Evernote account and use that over my native notepad. Just curious, how is Evernote app on Bold 9900? Dose it have a lag or freeze up often? Can Evernote store your notes on the SD card?

Thank you.
    The app is great
    It doesnt storage your file on the SD bu the cache only for quicher access
    I think is a must have
    Try it
    mssca likes this.
    02-24-12 02:41 PM
    No way I could read thru all the pages but has anyone else noticed their battery only charges upto 95%? If so, has anyone fixed this issue?

Thanks
    Yes, I've noticed it. I also noticed it on a previous leak. Sometimes it'll charge to 100%, but sometimes it stops at 95%.
    02-24-12 02:57 PM
    The app is great
    It doesnt storage your file on the SD bu the cache only for quicher access
    I think is a must have
    Try it
    Heard great reviews about evernote but always wondered is it better than the built in notepad?
    02-24-12 04:20 PM
    does it only charge to 95%? i assume by plugging it out and in will fix it?
    on my phone it does charge to 99% if i will just let in the for a little longer.
    Plugging it out and in did not solve it. I left it to charge overnight and still wouldn't go past 95%.
    02-24-12 07:38 PM
    Yes, I've noticed it. I also noticed it on a previous leak. Sometimes it'll charge to 100%, but sometimes it stops at 95%.
    Have u tried to fix it somehow?
    02-24-12 07:39 PM
    Mine occasionally only charges to 95-96% when using the charging cradle but plugging the USB cable in directly always tops it up to +99%
    I have always used the USB wall charger and it used to charge it up to 100% before.
    02-24-12 07:44 PM
    Plugging it out and in did not solve it. I left it to charge overnight and still wouldn't go past 95%.
    That is weird, i sometimes have the battery level getting stuck issue though.
    But when i just let it charge for a little longer it will eventually go to 99%.
    Sometimes i notice it just takes a little longer to do so, when i plug it in and out.
    I will see it charging up right away in some minutes.
    02-24-12 07:45 PM
    That is weird, i sometimes have the battery level getting stuck issue though.
    But when i just let it charge for a little longer it will eventually go to 99%.
    Sometimes i notice it just takes a little longer to do so, when i plug it in and out.
    I will see it charging up right away in some minutes.
    Li-On batteries charge the first 50% relatively quickly.. the last 10% is usually the slowest. It's just the way it's programmed.
    02-24-12 09:29 PM
    Lithium-Ions dont trickle. They discharge a small amount and then recharge.
    02-24-12 09:33 PM
    thinking of installing this from OS 7.0.0.540

was just wondering what are people's shrink settings?

Last edited by Yell0w; 02-24-12 at 10:54 PM.
    02-24-12 09:58 PM
    Any idea why my screen hangs? I just loaded 7.1.267.
    P.s. I think it has sth to do with whatsapp
    Last edited by IPaWNurAsS; 02-24-12 at 11:23 PM.
    02-24-12 11:20 PM
    Heard great reviews about evernote but always wondered is it better than the built in notepad?
    They're two different things
    02-25-12 01:34 AM
    I always have full battery charge upto 99%+. Not seen stuck at 95% as yet
    02-25-12 02:35 AM
    They're two different things
    I just installed Evernote... still learning the ropes.
    02-25-12 02:40 AM
818 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD