Can you try my setting ?
    Brightness 20%
    Timeout 20 second

Battery saving mode start @ 20%

Battery pull and it reshe brightness back to 70% and timeout 30 second

Can anyone help me check ?
    I tried on 2 9900 and both behave the same
    Tried your settings

Setting did not revert. Stayed at 20% and 20 sec.
    02-23-12 04:23 AM
    Ooops sorry brightness 10%
    Now lemme try to set mine to 20%
    02-23-12 05:40 AM
    Ok so I set mine:
    Brightness 20%
    Timeout 20 second

Battery saving mode on @ 20%

Battery pull

The brightness stays 20%
    But the timeout revert back to 30 second
    02-23-12 05:50 AM
    Have been running this for a nearly a week now and have resigned to the fact that the 9900 will never have decent battery life with software upgrades.

Getting a drain or 6-7% an hour on moderate usage. Battery saving mode, 2G on, all the battery saving tips taken into consideration and it's still poo.

Wiping and starting a-fresh will also make no difference in my opinion as my girlfriend has just got a brand new 9900 and she also has the same problem

Oh well.....
    Last edited by BBFTW88; 02-23-12 at 08:37 AM.
    02-23-12 08:28 AM
    I took the plunge yesterday, was having terrible battery life on 205.

On AT&T, still no 2G option. NFC is still enabled, and this is the first time I could get mobile hotspot to work (it is NOT enabled on my account). I haven't rebooted to see if the settings and stuff are saved, but it's pretty quick...

Battery seems the same (bad) as .205, but I'm optimistic it will get better. The BAD problem I had with trackpad being too sensitive and drilling into apps and folders seems to have gone away...
    02-23-12 08:32 AM
    AT LAST!! On day 5 of having this software I have an average drain rate of 5% but have not web browsed as much but did uninstall app locker which seems to have improved battery life, also did several soft reboots(alt+right aA+del) and so far all good off charge at 7am on 75% at 2.45pm
    02-23-12 08:47 AM
    I don't know if anyone here posted this before... today I just found a new feature. On previous leaks, if I turn on wifi hotspot before turning on the wifi, I get an error message with "Please turn on the wifi connection to enable hotspot" or something like that. Now the phone automatically turns on wifi when wifi hotspot is selected. (I am not talking about turning off wifi hotspot because even on previous leaks you can turn off both at the same time.)
    MetalxAssassinx likes this.
    02-23-12 11:13 AM
    I don't know if anyone here posted this before... today I just found a new feature. On previous leaks, if I turn on wifi hotspot before turning on the wifi, I get an error message with "Please turn on the wifi connection to enable hotspot" or something like that. Now the phone automatically turns on wifi when wifi hotspot is selected. (I am not talking about turning off wifi hotspot because even on previous leaks you can turn off both at the same time.)
    it been there since the last leak.
    02-23-12 11:18 AM
    No way I could read thru all the pages but has anyone else noticed their battery only charges upto 95%? If so, has anyone fixed this issue?

Thanks
    02-23-12 11:32 AM
    ok, i've tried to read all 38 pages of posts here, but i didn't see anyone mention this.

I can no longer swipe to next or previous messages. i can with the N and P keys, is this feature gone or just buggy on 267? Or it is just me?
    02-23-12 11:54 AM
    ok, i've tried to read all 38 pages of posts here, but i didn't see anyone mention this.

I can no longer swipe to next or previous messages. i can with the N and P keys, is this feature gone or just buggy on 267? Or it is just me?
    That's an option now, you have to turn it on...

Messages > (Menu) Options > Message Display and Actions > Actions > Swipe Between Messages = check
    02-23-12 12:08 PM
    Replaced my old Bold 9000 with a 9900 on OS7.0 as shipped. Battery went from full to 35% in 4hrs which rather shocked me as the 9000 would go for 2 days sometimes on a full charge. Upgraded to 267 and today the battery has taken 12hrs to get to 35% which is just about acceptable. I have a spare battery if needed. Light use, but had wifi and BT on all the time, and in use.

Wifi Hotspot works fine with IPAD.
    02-23-12 01:22 PM
    Well battery holding out its now 8.45pm and battery on 30% from 7am this morning but can anyone help with mobile hotspots it won't work I jus get a msg asking to connect to a data plan but I have unlimited data on my plan?? HELP... My network is tmobile uk
    02-23-12 02:48 PM
    ...but can anyone help with mobile hotspots it won't work I jus get a msg asking to connect to a data plan but I have unlimited data on my plan?? HELP... My network is tmobile uk
    You're not the only one... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...orking-677988/

T-Mobile need to sort it out their end before it will work for you guys.
    02-23-12 03:19 PM
    Have been running this for a nearly a week now and have resigned to the fact that the 9900 will never have decent battery life with software upgrades.

Getting a drain or 6-7% an hour on moderate usage. Battery saving mode, 2G on, all the battery saving tips taken into consideration and it's still poo.

Wiping and starting a-fresh will also make no difference in my opinion as my girlfriend has just got a brand new 9900 and she also has the same problem

Oh well.....
    Regardless the 6-7% you're murmuring about , BB 9900 still has the best battery life on a phone.. compared to Apple or Android devices
    captus likes this.
    02-23-12 04:08 PM
    Replaced my old Bold 9000 with a 9900 on OS7.0 as shipped. Battery went from full to 35% in 4hrs which rather shocked me as the 9000 would go for 2 days sometimes on a full charge. Upgraded to 267 and today the battery has taken 12hrs to get to 35% which is just about acceptable. I have a spare battery if needed. Light use, but had wifi and BT on all the time, and in use.

Wifi Hotspot works fine with IPAD.
    That seems all right
    02-23-12 04:11 PM
    Just looked at it know and I tought it deserved to be shared never went so down before even with radios off!!

And unfortunatelly in my place any mobile signal cannot be the best as walls are 5 feet thick.

Last edited by albertinik; 02-24-12 at 02:48 PM.
    02-23-12 04:27 PM
    Just looked at it know and I tought it deserved to be shared never went so before down even with radios off!! Click to view quoted image

And unfortunatelly in my place any mobile signal cannot be the best as walls are 5 feet thick.

Click to view quoted image
    What theme and font do you use?
    speakeasytelecom likes this.
    02-23-12 04:30 PM
    For the Tmobile users, is the hotspot free? I'm using the .74 leak because I like the free hotspot. Bridge doesn't work with this leak though.

No its not. You have to use the hotspot cod from 74 or 192 for it to be free

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-23-12 04:34 PM
    What theme and font do you use?
    Lucky 45 mini banner theme from mobihand app store and this one Fonts Collection
    Last edited by albertinik; 02-23-12 at 04:46 PM.
    02-23-12 04:43 PM
    Just looked at it know and I tought it deserved to be shared never went so before down even with radios off!! Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image
    I can see that you use Evernote. I am thinking about getting an Evernote account and use that over my native notepad. Just curious, how is Evernote app on Bold 9900? Dose it have a lag or freeze up often? Can Evernote store your notes on the SD card?

Thank you.
    02-23-12 10:47 PM
    I have asked this question an a couple of threads but no one seems to have an answer.

Have tried it always on and always off and to be honest could not tell the defference !!!
    I tried it switched to on or off to see the difference. And it looks like that leaving the battery saver on all the time drains the battery more. I could hardly get 12 hours before the battery dies completely. when i turned it off, like the other day and today, i can get 24 hours with around 15% left.
    02-24-12 12:33 AM
    No way I could read thru all the pages but has anyone else noticed their battery only charges upto 95%? If so, has anyone fixed this issue?

Thanks
    Nobody??????
    02-24-12 05:24 AM
818 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD