the prblem seems to be it shows my last OS Files I downloaded from last year... even though I deleted it and restarted...it's still there 0.o... went to double click the os I downloaded again.. it gives me the repair/delete option. where the frik is this thing. my Desktop manager??? I'm so lost
    Last edited by enze; 02-20-12 at 06:17 PM.
    02-20-12 06:12 PM
    the prblem seems to be it shows my last OS Files I downloaded from last year... even though I deleted it and restarted...it's still there 0.o
    If you search for .cod in windows or use Everything Portable to search for .cod files, you'll be able to find the java folders that contain the older OS's. You can then delete them directly, or remove them via the add/remove programs or change or remove features control panel items.
    02-20-12 06:18 PM
    I can't find this app loader thing... I'm with Rogers... can't delete Vendor but I guess it doesn't matter? I found the update in desktop manager anyways so can I just go ahead and install
    02-20-12 06:22 PM
    I can't find this app loader thing... I'm with Rogers... can't delete Vendor but I guess it doesn't matter? I found the update in desktop manager anyways so can I just go ahead and install
    Hope all goes well.
    02-20-12 06:26 PM
    Yes you can go ahead and install using DM. I personally don't like using DM to install leaks, but it should work alright. All the best.
    02-20-12 07:20 PM
    Hi guys,

So I'm new here... I have a Bold 9900, I'm with Telus... And I just upgraded to this latest OS...

This is running mint, glad I got mobile hotspot available now... and I cudnt be happier..

The only small glitch I'm seeing right now is that when I get a BBM message, my BBM icon appears with the red star to say there is a new message (which is normal)... But my messages icon does not have the red star, even though there is a new message. When I click the messages icon, the new message is there but the red star is not showing...

Anyone have any ideas?

flash67.org/IMG_0276.JPG

My messages folder never has a red star when I get a bbm message, even when I was on os 6
    02-20-12 07:31 PM
    Ok now I don't know who made this OS but I'm assuming rim. And I've only used it for a couple hours. HOLY ******** I SWEAR THIS THING IS LACED WITH CRACK. I've been using it like heavy for 2 hours constant IMs and music. And I've only gone down 10-15 percent. With wifi/3G. I'd be down at least 30 by now. I know for a fact I'd be down 50 or so on my galaxy. Praise the lord. Thank you. AMEN.
    02-20-12 10:09 PM
    Ok now I don't know who made this OS but I'm assuming rim. And I've only used it for a couple hours. HOLY ******** I SWEAR THIS THING IS LACED WITH CRACK. I've been using it like heavy for 2 hours constant IMs and music. And I've only gone down 10-15 percent. With wifi/3G. I'd be down at least 30 by now. I know for a fact I'd be down 50 or so on my galaxy. Praise the lord. Thank you. AMEN.
    It's device software, not a rom.
    02-20-12 10:31 PM
    A new feature was added on call notes as well. Before you just had your written notes saved under the phone call numbers. Now you have the option to select the number you wish to dial fromthe contact you saved the note into sweet
    02-20-12 10:38 PM
    A new feature was added on call notes as well. Before you just had your written notes saved under the phone call numbers. Now you have the option to select the number you wish to dial fromthe contact you saved the note into sweet
    What do you mean by this? I am confused. What are Call notes?
    02-20-12 10:50 PM
    I have a bug with miss calls. When someone miss calls you and you select "View" by pressing enter it doesn't open. However, touching the "View" with touch screen works.

Can anyone confirm?
    02-21-12 03:34 AM
    What do you mean by this? I am confused. What are Call notes?
    Don't you know you can take notes during a call and they are call related ?

Busy? need to write down something quickly? Speaker Menu>notes >write> escape>saving..

That is what you do to retrieve them

[IMG]http://forums.crackberry.com/attachment.php?
    attachmentid=103213&stc=1&d=1329816131[/IMG]

This is the new menu add "perform which "

I am sure it wasn't there before this build as I take Call Notes everyday, My BlackBerry killed my actual paper block notes long time ago!
    Last edited by albertinik; 02-21-12 at 03:38 AM.
    mssca and joski like this.
    02-21-12 03:35 AM
    There it is the link for download.

Leaked OS 7.1.0.267 for BlackBerry Bold 9900
    02-21-12 03:39 AM
    Stillng getting drain rates of 11% not looking good for my bb, any advise anyone apart from sell it !!
    02-21-12 05:36 AM
    i Don't like Having the Latest OS Really ,, Cause mine works just fine , Except that When my Blackberry is Locked and i want to open it , SOMETIMES it just doesn't reaction at all , but just 1 min and it gets back Great , But i don't know do this really Worth it ? Cause Better Won't hurt :P
    Thanks guys
    02-21-12 07:39 AM
    Stillng getting drain rates of 11% not looking good for my bb, any advise anyone apart from sell it !!
    A lot of people here get 1.5% to 2.5% per hour discharge rate with this OS built. I get 2.0% per hour with BerryWeather updating the weather data every 30 min plus some SMS and web browsing on BIS and wifi for about 15 min. I am very pleased with the battery compared to closed to 6% per hour I got it from Telus stock.

Make sure that you don't have a lot of apps no auto refresh like BerryWeather, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I have only BerryWeather on auto refresh. Auto refresh on any phone, including iPhone will drain the battery.
    02-21-12 07:48 AM
    i Don't like Having the Latest OS Really ,, Cause mine works just fine , Except that When my Blackberry is Locked and i want to open it , SOMETIMES it just doesn't reaction at all , but just 1 min and it gets back Great , But i don't know do this really Worth it ? Cause Better Won't hurt :P
    Thanks guys
    Yes this worth it just for the battery life improvements. Read my battery test report here for more info: http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...ml#post7140689
    Last edited by mss-ca; 02-21-12 at 07:52 AM.
    02-21-12 07:49 AM
    I have a bug with miss calls. When someone miss calls you and you select "View" by pressing enter it doesn't open. However, touching the "View" with touch screen works.

Can anyone confirm?
    I think this introduced itself in 7.1... Happened with Sprint's 7.1, but pressing the touchpad also works...
    02-21-12 07:57 AM
    A lot of people here get 1.5% to 2.5% per hour discharge rate with this OS built. I get 2.0% per hour with BerryWeather updating the weather data every 30 min plus some SMS and web browsing on BIS and wifi for about 15 min. I am very pleased with the battery compared to closed to 6% per hour I got it from Telus stock.

Make sure that you don't have a lot of apps no auto refresh like BerryWeather, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I have only BerryWeather on auto refresh. Auto refresh on any phone, including iPhone will drain the battery.
    Thanks for that will give it a try, what is your other usage like?? Ie emails sms calls etc
    02-21-12 08:02 AM
    Thanks for that will give it a try, what is your other usage like?? Ie emails sms calls etc
    With a about 5 Facebook messages, 50 total BBM+SMS messages and 5 Emails I get about 3.5%/hr. But with about 5 Facebook messages no BBM+SMS and no Emails, I get about 1.2-3.0%/hr which is much better than I had on Telus stock. Also read my extensive usage information on my test runs at(psot#383, click on the link to get there): http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...ml#post7140689
    02-21-12 08:59 AM
    this version, just like every single version 7.1 eats my battery while the phone is off for the night with the alarm on.
    When the alarm kicks, i have only 88% battery left.
    02-21-12 09:34 AM
    Is this the latest leak for os7.1??
    02-21-12 09:37 AM
    It's device software, not a rom.

Where does it say anything about rom?
    02-21-12 09:41 AM
    I installed this lastnight, though not as straight forward as hoped I got there in the end and I must say its very positive so far. Battery life seems great, everything feels a little bit snappier than before, Mobile hotspot and wifi calling both working on Orange UK.
    02-21-12 09:47 AM
    Is this the latest leak for os7.1??
    Yes, this is the latest leak at this moment for OS 7.1 for Bold 9900.
    02-21-12 10:59 AM
818 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD