Hi All,

Those of you with larger data plans, would you/could you go to http://www.radioparadise.com/musiclinks/rp_128aac.m3u and open the link there?

When I do that, I get two slightly-out-of-sync streams coming in at the same time and, when I close the browser, they both keep playing. Rebooting solves it, but I'd rather I didn't get two of the same stream, or have to reboot the phone to stop them. :-)

This didn't happen for me in .205 so, if other people are seeing it, I may downgrade.
    To answer my own question:

A wipe/reinstall of .267 solved part of the problem. I still get two streams playing ever-so-slightly out of sync, but at least now they both close if I close the browser. Back to .205 for me, where that all worked as it should.
    02-17-12 10:47 AM
    Question; I got an email asking me to confirm my Blackberry ID. I've never seen this before with any other OS. Has anyone else received this? Is it legit?
    02-17-12 10:53 AM
    how can you stream media to mac? do I need to install anything on the mac? any recommendation or tutorial?
    02-17-12 10:56 AM
    Question; I got an email asking me to confirm my Blackberry ID. I've never seen this before with any other OS. Has anyone else received this? Is it legit?
    Yes its fine, go and confirm
    drew8484 likes this.
    02-17-12 10:57 AM
    Yeah, I had the same e.mail shortly after installing this OS.

Seemed legit to me from the e.mail address and the link went to the RIM website.
    drew8484 likes this.
    02-17-12 10:59 AM
    Really strange, it's not among the options on my device. I am running the correct leak though..

Options > Device > Battery Saving Mode
    02-17-12 11:06 AM
    Same exact issue here. Home screen would be locked out, no way to access it. I downgraded and am trying to upgrade again.
    Same thing happened to me. After upgrade and reboot, I cannot access the home screen. I can use the Blackberry button to switch between running applications, but because I cannot access the home screen, I cannot run any other applications.
    02-17-12 11:38 AM
    T-Mobile users, can you please confirm putting the old .cod (< .190) still gets you free hotspot?
    Yes it does work, I am on T-Mobile
    02-17-12 11:50 AM
    Here is a funny one for you

See if you can see the error in my meterberry screen grab. Remember I have a 9900?????

Drawn from my mind by my fingers onto my 9900.
    Last edited by deejayburnout; 02-17-12 at 11:59 AM.
    02-17-12 11:54 AM
    Also

has anyone managed to get the DNLA working on an 360.

i have tried with no luck. My 9900 finds the Xbox but not the other way round
    02-17-12 12:00 PM
    Here is a funny one for you

See if you can see the error in my meterberry screen grab. Remember I have a 9900?????

Click to view quoted image

Drawn from my mind by my fingers onto my 9900.
    You need to change the memory settings in Meterberry options to 768. That is funny though!
    02-17-12 12:04 PM
    so thats what was causing that.

Fixed now.

nearly reinstalled the os there

Cheers
    wolfee48 likes this.
    02-17-12 12:15 PM
    Same thing happened to me. After upgrade and reboot, I cannot access the home screen. I can use the Blackberry button to switch between running applications, but because I cannot access the home screen, I cannot run any other applications.
    @Sith_Apprentice and Ramsy

I solved the Problem i described with a Install of the OS without making a Backup where it asks me. Then the only Solution to fix this was, to delete the BES Account and create a new, so it can not sync some Settings maybe from a old OS from the BES, because i think that is the Problem.

Now i thought everything works fine, but some Minutes ago i payed something with PayPal and i was wondering, why i dont hear my Blackberry with the Confirmation E-Mail, so i looked at the Bold and it asks me for the PIN, so i think with this Firmware the Device makes randomly Reboots.

As Result for me i would say, this Leak is for me personally not good. Since i have a Blackberry i had never any Problem with a OS Leak, but this Leak has in my Opinion many Bugs and is worse then .205.
    02-17-12 12:21 PM
    Which bug is that? Never heard of it

...and LOL @ Norton
    It's where when messages are read, but the notification icon sticks to the banner and doesn't disappear.
    02-17-12 12:28 PM
    Sooo this OS doesn't work for me. Battery draining at a rate of 40%/hour. Also every time I do a battery pull it erases the last few texts/bbms I just sent or received. It seems it does not keep short term memory at all.

In fact every single OS except 7.0.0.353 does this on my phone.

what gives????
    Am I the only one experiencing this? Its frustrating that I cant use any OS except .353 (which isn't even a bell mobility official, the newest bell OS has the same effect on my phone)

any thoughts/suggestions?
    02-17-12 12:30 PM
    Am I the only one experiencing this? Its frustrating that I cant use any OS except .353 (which isn't even a bell mobility official, the newest bell OS has the same effect on my phone)

any thoughts/suggestions?
    I would do a full wipe with BBSAK

reload the OS

install NOTHING don't restore any apps, etc.

and go from there
    02-17-12 12:34 PM
    I've been reading on other posts and people have mentioned that their phones get bricked while charging overnight?

Is this still something that could happen with this OS?

I haven't experienced this myself from the past few days I've been charging, but am I to expect it to happen?
    02-17-12 12:42 PM
    So Am I the only one having terrible issues when enabling Media sharing (spinning clock, phone hanging...)
    02-17-12 12:44 PM
    I selected "always on" in the battery saving mode. Now when I go to options>device> there is a green battery icon. When selecting it nothing happens, and the settings cannot be accessed. Is there any way to change the battery saving settings after selecting "always on"?
    02-17-12 12:57 PM
    I selected "always on" in the battery saving mode. Now when I go to options>device> there is a green battery icon. When selecting it nothing happens, and the settings cannot be accessed. Is there any way to change the battery saving settings after selecting "always on"?
    When I press the green battery icon it takes me to the battery saving screen. I can change the settings there. Does that answer your question?
    02-17-12 01:20 PM
    When I press the green battery icon it takes me to the battery saving screen. I can change the settings there. Does that answer your question?
    Yes. That answers my question, but it's not what I wanted to hear. When I select the green battery icon nothing happens. And I've done a couple battery pulls. I hope the battery saving mode does not effect performance, as it looks like it will always be on, at least until the next OS leaks.
    02-17-12 01:32 PM
    Just like most of you, I find this leak worse concerning battery life, the average discharge rate is like two/three times higher for me compared to 205...
    02-17-12 01:40 PM
    Thanks but I saw that video already
    I meant how do I configure it so my bb would show in windows media player 11
    And does the xbox 360 support DLNA
    Yes xBox 360 supports DLNA. Make sure before you try to connect you have the latest updates install on your xbox. Same goes for PS3 as well.
    02-17-12 01:45 PM
    Installed the leaked version without a hitch thanks to the crackberry 101 how to install a leaked or official os blog post. What I have noticed, battery life is awful, my 9900 had been unplugged from a charger for three hours and 15 minutes, I have lightly used it today and somehow I am down to 70%. I am also noticing that I get one second flashes of the black clock of death, have had 3 in three hours.
    mssca likes this.
    02-17-12 02:08 PM
    You're serious?! I recently downloaded their new version but still have the same charging issue... so now you mean with this new OS, it solve the problem?! Pls confirm!!! =p
    Installed Blink yesterday night, charged battery several times just to test.
    Plugged to the charger, to the usb port of my laptop, done some battery pulls... it works!
    I think the problem was not Blink, but the OS version.

Had charging issues with .205!
    02-17-12 02:31 PM
818 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD