Wifi calling?
    Yes. it still has the wifi calling, at least on Rogers. It is under Mobile network settings in the preferred Network for calls option. You may have to call your carrier to get it applied to your account. With Rogers it is an option starting at $5 a month.
    02-16-12 02:59 PM
    Memory leak still horrible..... no way no one can fix this leak in OS..... since OS 6
    02-16-12 03:01 PM
    Memory leak still horrible..... no way no one can fix this leak in OS..... since OS 6
    Sorry about the question but can you just tell me about it, like how do I check that ? what will happen to the mobile because of that problem.

Thanks.
    02-16-12 03:07 PM
    Just loaded this and mobile hotspot is working and I am on AT&T with the unlimited data plan.
    02-16-12 03:16 PM
    anyone

can anyone teach me how to inject japanese and chinese input into this build ?
    actually i don't need the input , i only need the ability for it to shows those asian character
    can anyone help ?
    thank you. btw i have .205 that has all those asian language support
    but i don't know how and which file to inject to this build
    Via Desktop manager, in applications ? See if it's listed there, I think I saw that while intalling French.
    berrycops likes this.
    02-16-12 03:23 PM
    Sorry about the question but can you just tell me about it, like how do I check that ? what will happen to the mobile because of that problem.

Thanks.
    Options - Device - Application management - Swipe/scroll to see your CPU, Usage, Memory, Applications and Applications Storage.
    or you can use a 3rd application to see, memoryleaks can cause the device to slow down laggyness etc etc.
    02-16-12 03:24 PM
    if you go to media and then options, there is "file sharing" does anyone know what that is? first i've seen of it
    Last edited by Habs_fan; 02-16-12 at 04:00 PM.
    02-16-12 03:38 PM
    Either you have the crappiest of luck, have apps that leak or don't understand how memory is managed... Used several 7.x OS, always with a bunch of apps loaded and have gone weeks without running out of memory.
    02-16-12 03:46 PM
    previous .163 has battery lost issue
    curious to know any battery improvement?
    02-16-12 03:53 PM
    Finally installed and all apps installed and working.

Let's see how this goes.

Drawn from my mind by my fingers onto my 9900.
    02-16-12 03:54 PM
    previous .163 has battery lost issue
    curious to know any battery improvement?
    Wrong thread, try here... http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-698223/
    02-16-12 03:57 PM
    if you go to media and thn options, there is "file sharing" does anyone know what that is? first i've seen of it
    Nice find!
    Actually it's the new DLNA option, you can share your BlackBerry's media content to the devices (PCs, videogames, tv sets etc) connected to the same network.
    02-16-12 04:00 PM
    Nice find!
    Actually it's the new DLNA option, you can share your BlackBerry's media content to the devices (PCs, videogames, tv sets etc) connected to the same network.
    That's awesome, I'd thank you, but I'm on my BB ... If you have time could you care to link, or explain how I could set that up to my computer?
    02-16-12 04:01 PM
    Just installed it using desktop manager, but didn't have to delete any vendor files. How is that possible? (I'm just curious if anyone knows)
    02-16-12 04:03 PM
    With this leak I'm unable to watch youtube videos over 3G (no problem with wifi), downgrading back to .205 right now...
    02-16-12 04:03 PM
    That's awesome, I'd thank you, but I'm on my BB ... If you have time could you care to link, or explain how I could set that up to my computer?
    RIM now a part of the Digital Living Network Alliance, DLNA capable devices in the works?

Just installed it using desktop manager, but didn't have to delete any vendor files. How is that possible? (I'm just curious if anyone knows)
    The vendor file is often just an empty shell in leaked OS builds, so doesn't need deleting.
    02-16-12 04:06 PM
    It's pretty simple, you need to turn on the option, then under preferences tab select what type of content (pictures, music, videos, podcasts etc) would you like to share.

Then you can acces the files, playlists and albums with Windows Media Player or with your Xbox or PlayStation console.
    Actually I'm now streaming Oasis from my BlackBerry to my PlayStation 3.
    02-16-12 04:15 PM
    This build seems a little jumpy in places so far. Also, crackberry forums take a while to load!

The login bit loads the about 10 seconds later the forum does.

Anyone else noticed this?
    02-16-12 04:17 PM
    The build is solid. Seems much more snappier & browser is amazing. I had a little issue with the screen not filling up the entire display but just rebooted and all good now. Expected with a leaked build. Loving it otherwise.
    02-16-12 04:53 PM
    Awesome RROYY! I'm loading that up as soon as it's downloaded. Will report back within a week and also, I'll be helping others too!
    02-16-12 05:13 PM
    dat^ would be lovely brian, my sister took my laptop can't update it at the very right moment.
    02-16-12 05:16 PM
    But this article doesn't explain how to connect the Bold 9900 to DLNA? I mean what software I need to download to the laptop to stream media to the laptop screen from the Blackberry using DLNA?

Also, I thought the share feature in media is for NFC activated Buletooth file transfer between devices.
    02-16-12 05:22 PM
    Can someone else confirm if youtube works on 3G with this leak?
    02-16-12 05:42 PM
    Credits: ALKi3
    Original Thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...models-698203/

Only Device specific findings thread!

9900 OS 7.1.0.267
    JumboFiles.com - Dedicated Hosting
    Is anyone having trouble connecting to BIS via wifi? Since installing 9900/7.1.0.267 I haven't been able to connect to BIS via wifi, worked without issues with .205

Thanks
    02-16-12 05:48 PM
    I'm posting from mobile hotspot on AT&T... What?
    02-16-12 05:51 PM
818 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD