Hello Larry.
    I was just looking into this issue for you again, and what I would suggest at the moment is uninstalling the desktop software 7.0 if you can, and reinstalling once more. When you get to the point where it gives you the message 'Preparing sync preview', we have been notified that it is possible that you may have to wait up to 30 minutes for this to go through. I am aware of the fact that this is an inconvenience for you, and I sincerely apologize. Once I hear anything else, I will let you know right away.

Thank you very much for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support, and have a great day Larry.

Sincerely,
    Tanya
    02-16-12 12:47 PM
    Hello
    I was just looking into this issue for you again, and what I would suggest at the moment is uninstalling the desktop software 7.0 if you can, and reinstalling once more. When you get to the point where it gives you the message 'Preparing sync preview', we have been notified that it is possible that you may have to wait up to 30 minutes for this to go through. I am aware of the fact that this is an inconvenience for you, and I sincerely apologize. Once I hear anything else, I will let you know right away.

Thank you very much for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support, and have a great day Larry.

Sincerely,
    Tanya

if anyone tries this and it works let me know
    Couldn't you just use the App Loader and not have to worry about any of that?
    02-16-12 12:48 PM
    Hello Larry...
    This has nothing whatsoever to do with OS .267

Goodbye Larry...
    captus likes this.
    02-16-12 12:54 PM
    Thanks a lot rroyy, as usual
    02-16-12 12:55 PM
    I am in the process of installing, reverted to DM6 before installing as was facing the same problem sync
    i prefer dm 6 as well
    02-16-12 01:02 PM
    I miss MegaUpload... too so slowwwwwwww soon I got the file will upload to Sugarsync and post a permanet link.
    02-16-12 01:02 PM
    Any noticeable changes ?
    Or just few bug fixes..?
    Just install it man!
    02-16-12 01:03 PM
    3G/4G & 2G switcher in ATT?
    02-16-12 01:25 PM
    How many Vendor.xml files are there to delete ?

I hate searching for the 2nd one only to find it doesn't exist !!!
    Any answers to this? I removed the one in the App loader folder. I'm getting errors with wifi off also. (Turning off WiFi used to "trick" it into not confirming over the web that the OS is AT&T's).
    Last edited by That70sGAdawg; 02-16-12 at 01:35 PM.
    02-16-12 01:26 PM
    I have big Problems with this Leak, i flashed it on my BB and it startet up with no Problems. Then the BES Activation/Synchronisation proceeded and everything worked fine. After the first Reboot from the Bold its impossible to use it, after i put in the PIN it says PIN accepted and then the Blackberry freezes.

So it looks like for me, that he didnt find any Network after the PIN Input. I will try to make a Downgrade to 7.1.0.205, because i think the Wipe of the Device will not help and to get a new BES Activation Key is difficult for me.

Sorry for my bad English ...
    Last edited by HeinzM; 02-16-12 at 01:40 PM.
    02-16-12 01:35 PM
    One small change that I noticed is that The Pictures folder in the Media File went back to "Camera Pictures" and "Picture Library" instead of the month by month Library as on OS 7.1.0.205.
    02-16-12 01:39 PM
    Oh wow! Even though I'm away and using my mobile data card I will be certainly downloading this, 5GB data limit can suck it! Thankyou very much all for this!
    02-16-12 01:48 PM
    Decent build so far. No issues with the network or with wifi as people have been saying.
    Only deleted the one vendor.xml in the apploader dir.

The build is definitely bigger than before, less free memory.
    Last edited by jugs; 02-16-12 at 02:10 PM. Reason: edit: it's definitely slower
    02-16-12 01:48 PM
    Link on the air enjoy...

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6436550_2655317_676538 (9900) 7.1.0_b921_(PL5.1.0.230_A7.1.0.267).exe file.

Fabio.
    02-16-12 01:50 PM
    I had the bug in .204 that when on a call, and I tried to also read a text, the call audio would disappear, and the only way to get it back was to disconnect from the network and then re-connect. Can anyone confirm that this is fixed now? Thanks.
    .204 has never existed idf is .205 the one yopu reffering I can tell you that I haven't noticed such a bug during a calls. Usually i take notes while talking writing emais etc with no issue.

The bug that annoys me though is the one of the mute audio that suddenly happens since 5xx series, hasnt happent for a while now
    02-16-12 02:01 PM
    I'm having BES activation issues with this build. Presumably something unique on my end and not related to the build. But don't usually have hangups like this...
    02-16-12 02:17 PM
    Yall see that the battery saving mode is in there now!
    02-16-12 02:21 PM
    I installed it and it hangs and says Preparing Sync Preview. Blackberry says the know of the bug and dont know when it will be fixed. Meanshile my phone can not be synced!!!
    Does anyone know of a fix???
    I am in the process of installing, reverted to DM6 before installing as was facing the same problem sync
    This is a Desktop Manager issue. Has nothing to do with your device OS.
    02-16-12 02:27 PM
    Could just be me, but on previous builds going back to the early 7.0 ones I have always had 5 bars of 3G at home.

With this build I only have 4 bars.

Maybe just a coincidence, maybe not. I will keep an eye on things and update.

Anyone else noticed weaker signal since install ???
    02-16-12 02:29 PM
    Niceeeee battery saving uhuuuu maybe now my battery will last a day
    02-16-12 02:31 PM
    I'm on T-mobile USA and so far this is running pretty smoothly. Yes, there is battery saving mode on this build. Unfortunately, NFC has still yet to be enabled. That's all the findings so far, I'll keep everyone posted as time progresses.
    02-16-12 02:32 PM
    I'm on T-mobile USA and so far this is running pretty smoothly. Yes, there is battery saving mode on this build. Unfortunately, NFC has still yet to be enabled. That's all the findings so far, I'll keep everyone posted as time progresses.
    Wifi calling?
    02-16-12 02:35 PM
    Auto dim fixed? If I uncheck Auto dim will it stay bright 100% of the time?
    02-16-12 02:39 PM
    anyone

can anyone teach me how to inject japanese and chinese input into this build ?
    actually i don't need the input , i only need the ability for it to shows those asian character
    can anyone help ?
    thank you. btw i have .205 that has all those asian language support
    but i don't know how and which file to inject to this build
    02-16-12 02:42 PM
    Some changes on search as well... now you can view your search history..

Nice one...

Fabio.
    02-16-12 02:43 PM
818 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD