I have an annoying problem that I haven't seen anyone mention yet. When sending an SMS text to multiple contacts, it will often not go through. Even after resending, it will get a red X. The only remedy is rebooting the device. I have been using this OS for about a month and noticed it once early on, but thought it was just a fluke, since I rarely send SMS to multiple recipients. I have now had this occur about 4 times and realize it may be a bug with this release. Hopefully will be fixed if and when the next version is release is leaked.
    02-13-12 04:45 PM
    I have an annoying problem that I haven't seen anyone mention yet. When sending an SMS text to multiple contacts, it will often not go through. Even after resending, it will get a red X. The only remedy is rebooting the device. I have been using this OS for about a month and noticed it once early on, but thought it was just a fluke, since I rarely send SMS to multiple recipients. I have now had this occur about 4 times and realize it may be a bug with this release. Hopefully will be fixed if and when the next version is release is leaked.
    Never faced sucha problem! :s
    02-13-12 08:16 PM
    Dropping back to .190. @Mecca I missed your suggestion in the .190 thread to swap out the .BT cod files with .74. Anyway, under BB Analyzer (battery drainage), the BT numbers have dropped from 95 - 98% to 45 - 55% after 5 hours of usage. First time since utilizing 7.1 with the analyzer. Thanks for the tip.....Guru.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-13-12 08:30 PM
    I do not believe anyone has noted this issue here yet, so here goes.
    After updating to OS 7.1.0.205 I have noticed, that when using a BT headset to listen to music and audiobooks, Often after disconnecting the BT headphones the media player on the BB appears to not function until hard reset. The message that I get when trying to play any audio with or without headset attached is "Device media processor is busy". So far only way to get the phone to play audio again is to do a hard reset.
    02-13-12 10:57 PM
    After 4 days, I would say this build is pretty good for me. Everything is very smooth and snappy. Device Analyzer is cool. Battery life is solid for me.. just avg 4% drop per hour with my regular daily use. No issues till now other than regular memory leak which has been addressed here. Maybe browser and Facebook are the culprit for it but I think a battery pull after couple of days do the trick to fix it. Thats ok.

I'm happy with this version overall.
    02-16-12 11:02 AM
    Can someone who is running this build (.205) confirm the version of Social Feeds on this build??
    02-24-12 11:38 PM
    well another good bat day for me on the 2nd day of .258 . lasted a strong 12 hours again which is great for me. i think tomorrow ill slap battery save mode on and see what the differences may or may not be. so far .258 hass been much better for me than .190
    02-25-12 11:23 AM
    well another good bat day for me on the 2nd day of .258 . lasted a strong 12 hours again which is great for me. i think tomorrow ill slap battery save mode on and see what the differences may or may not be. so far .258 hass been much better for me than .190
    Well, if I can get 30+ hours out of a single battery charge, you can to. Also, to the "doubting thomas" (so was I) that sent me an email stating I'm lying, here is the link where I posted the charts:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7170497.
    02-25-12 11:44 AM
    hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. When you're using the mobile hotspot option, it disables data on the phone itself. I'd like to be able to share my internet and use the phone internet at the same time. Can we fix that?
    02-29-12 01:41 AM
    hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. When you're using the mobile hotspot option, it disables data on the phone itself. I'd like to be able to share my internet and use the phone internet at the same time. Can we fix that?
    This is a leak, not a hybrid. Strait from RIM. I'm not sure if this is an OS issue, something RIM did on purpose, or a carrier determined setting. But consider that the hotspot feature drains battery very quickly. If you allow internet on the phone while hotspot is active, the battery drain will be greater. And most people wouldn't turn on hotspot for others without having their own computer connected, making phone internet use unnecessary.
    02-29-12 08:54 AM
    Hi everyone,

The download comes as an .exe

How do I get this leak to install with a mac?

Thanks
    03-30-12 09:29 PM
    Hi everyone,

The download comes as an .exe

How do I get this leak to install with a mac?

Thanks
    Not sure how you install with a Mac. You should probably check the How To / FAQ forums for this answer.

I do know that there have been at least 4 much better builds released since this one with two "Official" which you should probably check out, specifically .284 or .342.
    03-31-12 01:18 PM
337 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD