believe me i went through all folders i cant find a .jag or .jav fileinside the loader cache an the other loader files , it was in appdata / roaming / research in motion

the rest just gave me failed results

tell me can i just install the older version now my time is up from wasting another minute on this ,i felt for a sec to throw my phone on the sea and get an iphone
    Search for *.cod and you SHOULD find them.
    02-09-12 04:57 AM
    it was on Common Files wat an absurd location!!!!!!!!
    02-09-12 05:00 AM
    it was on Common Files wat an absurd location!!!!!!!!
    Well, now you can replace the COD files.
    02-09-12 05:08 AM
    net_rim_api_wlan_hotspot
    net_rim_hotspotclient_att

these 2

now installed now my blackberry is rebooting

im getting error cannot start mobile hotspot due to a temporary network problem . please try again later

well i was getting this error also before i installed the 205 hotspot cods , somehow i didnt have the error problems in the begginging maybe after several tries to use blackberry.net apn and etisalat.ae apn and etisalat apn , after try after try after try when i mentioned their wasnt any internet results , i think now my isp blocked it for some reason or some possibility it can just be a network error ilt ry hard shutdown and give the try later in an hour
    Last edited by crozar; 02-09-12 at 05:23 AM.
    02-09-12 05:10 AM
    i am really not sure why im getting this persisting error everytime i try using mobile hotspot

[ ! ] Mobile hotspot - Cannot start mobile hotspot due to a temporary network problem. Please try again later.

i tried reverting back to 205 im still getting the same error also

Somehow after fiddling with apn , allowing authentication , changing user making a user , it resolves the persisting error of the temporary network problem for hotspot However still no working internet on any of my devices when connected to blackberry hotspot
    Last edited by crozar; 02-09-12 at 09:03 AM.
    02-09-12 07:45 AM
    the blackberry bold is a slick phone i like the keyboard , i just feel missing if my phone doesnt have keys on it , the sad part is , after all this , i know how to go to my sms and emails it just fits on the smart phone categories , but as for the hotspot the only thing which is needed if i would like to use my laptop or ipad on the go in a train or in the car . this is really bothering me for how blackberry is discriminated under the iphone , and for cases like making the phone a hotspot , why does it concern the isp if i make it a hotspot for my other devices ? the iphone apple concerns not why does blackberry have an anusupon it

i hope we can make hotspot work , i love bold keyboard
    Last edited by crozar; 02-09-12 at 09:04 AM.
    02-09-12 07:57 AM
    my isp are id8s because they are discriminated , blackberry is very limited in this country , i was asking for the apn they say u dont need it its automatic , then i ask them about tether or hotspot they have no knowledge of it.

anyways i tried the past known apn's that used to work with tethering at 2008 ,

etisalat.ae
    etisalat
    blackberry.net

it connects in hotspot , however the laptop and ipad is not getting anyinternet from the blackberry
    Last edited by crozar; 02-09-12 at 09:48 AM.
    02-09-12 09:33 AM
    ok its been 3 hours im now very angry from all this , scratching my head what the , i dont need this headache , im selling my bb 9900 if any1 interested
    02-09-12 10:07 AM
    can someone please give me a link so i can download it?
    02-09-12 12:20 PM
    can someone please give me a link so i can download it?
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6436550_2655317_33563
    02-09-12 12:24 PM
    ok its been 3 hours im now very angry from all this , scratching my head what the , i dont need this headache , im selling my bb 9900 if any1 interested
    I'll give you $50 usd.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO View 4G (Honeycomb)
    02-09-12 01:28 PM
    $101
    J/k lol.. Have patience.. just get the right APN from your carrier.. Try different reps...someone has to know the right info.
    02-09-12 01:31 PM
    Thank you so much!!
    and now? what should i do? just got a 9900 for 4 days and i dont want to screw this up
    02-09-12 01:57 PM
    damn the link doesn't work, it automatically stops at 14 mb
    02-09-12 02:03 PM
    damn the link doesn't work, it automatically stops at 14 mb
    I've just downloaded twice to test on 2 different computers, download is OK.
    02-09-12 02:40 PM
    yes it works, it's super slow though after finishing download, what next?
    02-09-12 02:56 PM
    yes it works, it's super slow though after finishing download, what next?
    Take a look there, well explained.

http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...eta-os-122851/
    02-09-12 03:01 PM
    It can't be initialized after downloading
    02-09-12 04:03 PM
    If there are other carriers available, why not switch? No use getting rid of a fantastic smartphone. You could also connect via the usb cable to desktop manager, but it won't work that way on the apple devices. Meh, maybe blackberry wasn't right for you. Heck, I would forget the hotspot if I were you and just enjoy what you have right now!

Can I guess, does it use 3G frequencies 1,4,8?
    02-09-12 05:32 PM
    I'll give you $20.00 cash for it!
    02-09-12 08:50 PM
    i know its an awesome smart phone in looks and feel but not in system wise, anyways , i dont use my blackberry messenger , i just use it to send normal sms + gtalk msgs,and to read email from time to time and to watch youtube from time to time , but if i can use my hotspot i would be able to connect my ipad2 with my splashtop ipad2app + wireless keyboard and use my ipad2 like a laptop with windows 7 connected , an after i finish anywork i drop it to the dropbox and i can perform print or send from the dropbox ipad2 app easily to any network or connected printers.
    02-09-12 09:47 PM
    in the options and status for network and connections

i went in the Mobile Hotspot Connections - share internet using wi-fi

showing status : Connected

Data Received (Kilobytes) = 0
    Data Sent (Kilobytes) = 4

etisalat.ae ( apn )

blackberry.net (apn)

etisalat ( apn )

all 3 gave me a wan ip address when i clicked menu > diagnostics ( from inside mobile hotspot session )
    Last edited by crozar; 02-09-12 at 10:31 PM.
    02-09-12 10:26 PM
    in the options and status for network and connections

i went in the Mobile Hotspot Connections - share internet using wi-fi

showing status : Connected

Data Received (Kilobytes) = 0
    Data Sent (Kilobytes) = 4

etisalat.ae ( apn )

blackberry.net (apn)

etisalat ( apn )

all 3 gave me a wan ip address when i clicked menu > diagnostics ( from inside mobile hotspot session )

Just out of curiosity have you tried Google: "etisalat apn" and it doesn't have to be blackberry specific....

Edit: have you tried using the suggested one with the replaced .cod? APN: Internet
    Username: Web
    Password: (I forgot what this was)

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO View 4G (Honeycomb)
    Last edited by gordonzhao; 02-10-12 at 12:57 AM.
    02-10-12 12:54 AM
    Hi

Please assist me with a working link to the download of OS 7.1.0.205. The original one on the homepage of this forum does not work...

Kindly assist, thanks
    02-10-12 02:16 AM
    Hi

Please assist me with a working link to the download of OS 7.1.0.205. The original one on the homepage of this forum does not work...

Kindly assist, thanks
    Kindly search the thread for yourself. There are working links.
    02-10-12 02:18 AM
775 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD