This build so far has been excellent, averaging 3% discharge, moderate use including emails, texts, few calls as well. However, since installing this build my GPS seems as though it can't aquire any satallites, I am on Vodafone UK, was wondering if anyone else running this build and on the same network is having the same problem. Got a feeling I may have shrank it out of the build, cannot check untill tonight though.
    I have this OS and i'm also on Vodafone UK.

I haven't had any problems with GPS. All works fine.
    01-22-12 02:22 PM
    im having an issue getting the loader to detect the install of the new OS, followed the steps and done everything the way ive done it before for leaked betas and still not able to get it to take. however this is my first time on the 9900, all other betas ive put on were with my 9700 and 9800. any advice?
    01-22-12 03:02 PM
    Anyone know why my gmail won't work anymore? It keeps saying that my password or username are incorrect/don't match, and I assure you they are correct. Thanks!
    01-22-12 04:24 PM
    bettery life for some reason terrible...sunday used to last all day now battery is down to 30% after 3 hours...anyone else have this? any ideas...i've pulled the battery at least 5 times to see if that would matter...last nite same thing after i loaded it...lost the whole thing in 4 hours...

That is normal bue cause you should wait a few days for the battere to settle.
    01-22-12 04:57 PM
    Anyone know why my gmail won't work anymore? It keeps saying that my password or username are incorrect/don't match, and I assure you they are correct. Thanks!
    Try deleting the account on your blackberry and then add it again.
    01-22-12 05:55 PM
    Is this a stable release to install now? Are there many bugs and issues or am I free to upgrade? I need a few suggestions because the previous 7.1 wasn't satisfying me pretty much. Also, do I MUST shrink the OS and why? If so, how do I do that exactly?
    01-22-12 06:32 PM
    Is this a stable release to install now? Are there many bugs and issues or am I free to upgrade? I need a few suggestions because the previous 7.1 wasn't satisfying me pretty much. Also, do I MUST shrink the OS and why? If so, how do I do that exactly?
    Yes it is, no not many, yes you are, just do it, it's up to you, search and you'll find out...

I think that covers everything.
    joju58 and r_hafeed like this.
    01-22-12 06:54 PM
    After a day use these are my observations:
    -fast browser with six to seven different websites with Flash, ASP, PHP, etc based sites open with no errors or issues
    -According to app Managenment:
    5 min Facebook
    2 min email (about three emails today)
    1 min if Twitter
    3 min hotspot
    No phone calls, but a lot of browser on H+ Telus network

battery drain 2.6% to 3.5% /hour with only 1.1 MB memory loss (I don't know if I call it memory leak because technically it could just a memory loss)

I am impressed!

I am very happy with it.
    01-22-12 10:16 PM
    I upgraded a few days ago and my phone is now being so mean to me.

For one, my battery life now SUCKS. Damn phone is always dying! I can't make it through a full without having to charge up again. This is just texting and some web browsing. Its ridiculous. It dies at night if I dont charge it while I'm sleeping. It essentially just always dies.

second, it messes up my phone calls. I'll try to check a text or look at something on phone while on a call.... and then I just can't here the other person. I try to end the call and call em back to fix the problem... nope! I get an Operation Failed when I try to call em back. And then I can't send any texts. So I have to a soft reset. Its really frustrating.

Just some issues I've run into since the install.
    01-22-12 10:20 PM
    Ok guys so I finally figured out why was my browser closing my browsing pages whenever I tried to password lock it, I actually activated Encryption option in security (which I have no idea why and what is it for). As soon as I cancelled Encryption option from security, browser stopped closing my pages on password locking the device so definitely no bug but some sort of security measurement due Encryption \=D/
    mssca likes this.
    01-22-12 10:30 PM
    Ok guys so I finally figured out why was my browser closing my browsing pages whenever I tried to password lock it, I actually activated Encryption option in security (which I have no idea why and what is it for). As soon as I cancelled Encryption option from security, browser stopped closing my pages on password locking the device so definitely no bug but some sort of security measurement due Encryption \=D/
    I am glad you find out why because I did lock my phone while the browser is open and such and I had no issues. I was wondering what's going on too on your end.
    01-22-12 10:51 PM
    Change your password on www.gmail.com and then setup on BB. See if it works.
    01-23-12 12:43 AM
    GUYS HERE IS THE .163 COD that solves the T-MOBILE ISSUE!!!

File name: net_rim_api_wlan_hotspot.cod File size: 5.63 KB
    Thanks! I'm glad I stumbled on to your post! Got mine up and running, though I used BBSAK instead of BBHTools.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO View 4G (Honeycomb)
    01-23-12 01:05 AM
    Ladies/Gents:

I am currently on 7.0 bundle 2395 v7.0.0.579 after upgrading via BB website few days back. Now I am curious as to using a leaked version.

What do I expect (At least, the Top 3 please) to get from this latest leaked one coming from what I have right now?

Cheers
    01-23-12 05:49 AM
    download link ? first page links are dead.

I am thinking to try it on my 9900.
    01-23-12 06:16 AM
    Ladies/Gents:

I am currently on 7.0 bundle 2395 v7.0.0.579 after upgrading via BB website few days back. Now I am curious as to using a leaked version.

What do I expect (At least, the Top 3 please) to get from this latest leaked one coming from what I have right now?

Cheers
    I understand you wanna know whatz additional features (Top 3)..
    1. Mobile Hotspot...
    2. Blackberry Device Analyzer (Option > Device > Advanced System Settings > Blackberry Device Analyzer)
    3. Faster Browsing...
    01-23-12 07:13 AM
    I understand you wanna know whatz additional features (Top 3)..
    1. Mobile Hotspot...
    2. Blackberry Device Analyzer (Option > Device > Advanced System Settings > Blackberry Device Analyzer)
    3. Faster Browsing...
    Interesting. Thanks.
    01-23-12 08:26 AM
    download link ? first page links are dead.

I am thinking to try it on my 9900.
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    will1881 likes this.
    01-23-12 10:14 AM
    Been using this for three days now. I have to say that this is really stable. Only issue that I am having is the audio loss while on a call, only way to fix it is a reboot.
    Battery Drain is 3.28% and no memory leaks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-12 11:48 AM
    After re-installing the OS for the 3rd time since release it seems I am getting a better battery life.....it has stabled to 2.6%/hr. Lag witnessed during the last install is also gone.

No 3rd party software installed

Hope this resolves the battery & Lag issues once & for all
    01-23-12 11:57 AM
    battery life has improved but am i the only one whose "back" and "blackberry" buttons arent working?they work most of the time but sometimes they dont respond.like 2 out of 10 times.and this started a few days after i loaded this os.is it a software or hardware problem?
    01-23-12 12:42 PM
    did you guys need to remove the vendor file? last couple of os installed i did i never even bothered....
    01-23-12 03:18 PM
    5 days on this build. No issues at all except once when my berry acted lil weird as I couldn't listen to the caller nor was he able to hear me. Thought it's a network issue but when same thing happened with continued incoming calls, I did a battery pull and ever since then, this problem never repeated. Hopefully it wont ever as I'm happy with the battery life and performance of this OS.
    What I experienced is that the battery drains faster if exposed to colder places. I had to remain at a sight for about an hr at a temp of -2C and my phone's battery drain was at 17% on meterberry.
    01-23-12 03:28 PM
    5 days on this build. No issues at all except once when my berry acted lil weird as I couldn't listen to the caller nor was he able to hear me. Thought it's a network issue but when same thing happened with continued incoming calls, I did a battery pull and ever since then, this problem never repeated. Hopefully it wont ever as I'm happy with the battery life and performance of this OS.
    What I experienced is that the battery drains faster if exposed to colder places. I had to remain at a sight for about an hr at a temp of -2C and my phone's battery drain was at 17% on meterberry.
    01-23-12 03:29 PM
    Just turn off your norton and download again.

You can turn on back norton after upgrading process done.
    Tried this out and it worked,

Thanks.

Battery seems pretty freaking amazing!

at 1:25pm battery is full until 2:35pm
    at mon 3:05pm it was at 96%

Right now it is 3:30 and it is 95% at 2.9 ADR.
    01-23-12 03:31 PM
775 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD