Well my computer found a threat in this build when trying to install...sooo that sucks. Seemed almost too good to be true with what I read on these threads.
    01-21-12 10:55 PM
    Well my computer found a threat in this build when trying to install...sooo that sucks. Seemed almost too good to be true with what I read on these threads.
    Relax, it's just a false-positive. Are you using norton or mcafee?
    01-21-12 10:56 PM
    Relax, it's just a false-positive. Are you using norton or mcafee?
    I use Norton System Security 2010.
    01-21-12 11:20 PM
    I use Norton System Security 2010.
    There should be an option to submit a false positive bug report. The software is clean.
    01-21-12 11:23 PM
    There should be an option to submit a false positive bug report. The software is clean.
    I'm sure there is an option, but when Norton finds a threat they automatically delete it soo it's not on my computer anymore, lol.

I will try downloading it again.

*Edit* nope it automatically deletes and removes it.

I'll try another download link.

Nope any file I try to download gets removed immediately.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 01-22-12 at 12:52 AM.
    01-21-12 11:53 PM
    I'm sure there is an option, but when Norton finds a threat they automatically delete it soo it's not on my computer anymore, lol.

I will try downloading it again.

*Edit* nope it automatically deletes and removes it.

I'll try another download link.

Nope any file I try to download gets removed immediately.
    Just turn off your norton and download again.

You can turn on back norton after upgrading process done.
    01-22-12 02:43 AM
    So far, I hate this build. I cannot log in to my gmail account. I am 100000% positive my username and password are correct, but it keeps giving me errors saying the username and password don't match.
    01-22-12 02:49 AM
    This build so far has been excellent, averaging 3% discharge, moderate use including emails, texts, few calls as well. However, since installing this build my GPS seems as though it can't aquire any satallites, I am on Vodafone UK, was wondering if anyone else running this build and on the same network is having the same problem. Got a feeling I may have shrank it out of the build, cannot check untill tonight though.
    01-22-12 04:21 AM
    This build so far has been excellent, averaging 3% discharge, moderate use including emails, texts, few calls as well. However, since installing this build my GPS seems as though it can't aquire any satallites, I am on Vodafone UK, was wondering if anyone else running this build and on the same network is having the same problem. Got a feeling I may have shrank it out of the build, cannot check untill tonight though.
    I'm on voda UK and mine's working fine!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-12 05:03 AM
    Voda UK here, GPS works good.
    01-22-12 06:52 AM
    Thank you but let me know if you come across these issues as well. Closing browser itself is the most annoying thing for me so far Anyone help please
    Never got these problems once :S *touchwood*

tried reinstalling?
    01-22-12 06:54 AM
    GPS is working fine here on Voda UK.

Have you tried testing it with the Device Analyser app?
    Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > BlackBerry Device Analyser > Hardware > GPS Test
    01-22-12 07:29 AM
    GPS OK here too an vodafone UK.........meterberry showed the battery discharging at an alarming rate, a couple of battery pulls seems to have calmed it down....been away most of the week doing audits and was running 191 which seemed to have calmed down. Will wait and see if 205 makes much difference....

Edit....Mobile hotspot just went straight to connected. I got the mobile network data plan charges warning and straight to connect. No password etc.
    Last edited by Captain Scarlet; 01-22-12 at 09:31 AM.
    01-22-12 09:14 AM
    Thank you but let me know if you come across these issues as well. Closing browser itself is the most annoying thing for me so far Anyone help please
    What did you do just before or when you were on the browser?

I just open up four web pages with three different systems:
    -sanuja.com (PHP/IIS7/SQL)
    -Crackberry.com (SQL/blog database)
    -calgarytransit.com (ASP/Java)
    -nfb.ca (Java/Flash movie) : I even played the Flash movie

Keep browsing three sites while nfb is loading and no issues what so ever. Did you get a specific error message or something? I am happy to report the browser did NOT crash nor come up with an error.

What apps do you have installed on the device and do you have auto updates for those?
    Last edited by mss-ca; 01-22-12 at 09:48 AM.
    01-22-12 09:43 AM
    is there any way on how to update/upgrade the OS on 9900 Over-The-Air (OTA)?

Thanks!
    01-22-12 10:19 AM
    is there any way on how to update/upgrade the OS on 9900 Over-The-Air (OTA)?

Thanks!
    No... not for a leaked OS.
    01-22-12 10:28 AM
    bettery life for some reason terrible...sunday used to last all day now battery is down to 30% after 3 hours...anyone else have this? any ideas...i've pulled the battery at least 5 times to see if that would matter...last nite same thing after i loaded it...lost the whole thing in 4 hours...
    01-22-12 10:48 AM
    bettery life for some reason terrible...sunday used to last all day now battery is down to 30% after 3 hours...anyone else have this? any ideas...i've pulled the battery at least 5 times to see if that would matter...last nite same thing after i loaded it...lost the whole thing in 4 hours...
    Nope, mine is idling away merrily at 0.3% with just a few text messages sent and received today.

Maybe you had a bad install ? Try re installing, very few people are reporting bad battery with this build.
    01-22-12 10:53 AM
    hi
    with 7.1.205 my bugs are:
    - Z and Y letters are swaped
    - dont have video preview image, and one time trying to play any video on my BB i had "not supported format" message ( i had to reboot the phone to see videos again...)
    - sometimes scrolling on webpages is a little bit slower comparing to 7.0.590.

and for me the battery life of 7.0.590 was better..

anyone with these bugs???
    01-22-12 11:10 AM
    Nope, mine is idling away merrily at 0.3% with just a few text messages sent and received today.

Maybe you had a bad install ? Try re installing, very few people are reporting bad battery with this build.
    just do it over again...or do i need to redownload to re install....
    01-22-12 11:13 AM
    hi
    with 7.1.205 my bugs are:
    - Z and Y letters are swaped
    - dont have video preview image, and one time trying to play any video on my BB i had "not supported format" message ( i had to reboot the phone to see videos again...)
    - sometimes scrolling on webpages is a little bit slower comparing to 7.0.590.

and for me the battery life of 7.0.590 was better..

anyone with these bugs???
    See post 288 in this thread for a fix for the Z-Y issue courtesy of Phill_UK
    01-22-12 11:18 AM
    The Page Too Large error is only apparent on OS 6 devices with 256MB ram. If you're getting that, then something is obviously wrong. If it's when closing a tab using the back button, it's an obvious glitch that even I dismissed and have gotten used to.
    Never got these problems once :S *touchwood*

tried reinstalling?
    What did you do just before or when you were on the browser?

I just open up four web pages with three different systems:
    -sanuja.com (PHP/IIS7/SQL)
    -Crackberry.com (SQL/blog database)
    -calgarytransit.com (ASP/Java)
    -nfb.ca (Java/Flash movie) : I even played the Flash movie

Keep browsing three sites while nfb is loading and no issues what so ever. Did you get a specific error message or something? I am happy to report the browser did NOT crash nor come up with an error.

What apps do you have installed on the device and do you have auto updates for those?
    First of all thanks everyone for giving your time regarding my issue.

I think my browser have some issues, it does close itself with an error message while am only browsing Cracberry mobile site and re-opens the page after giving an error message, that was acceptable as it will load the page from the same place where it was closed, for example if I am reading two different posts on crackberry mobile site, it will close itself with error and then re-open both pages. Now the second issue which is annoying me is that, lets say am browsing crackberry mobile site or even google main search page and password lock device (even by inserting handset in holster or letting it get locked itself), I will find not even a single page opened once I unlock the device. Now what you guys think will be the best option for me? Re-installing the whole OS or just taking out the browser cod file and re-inserting it? Also, I am not a heavy user of BB, just BBM, txt, calls and browsing on my way to work. Following are the software I got on my device and non of them are on auto update as far as I know.
    1) BBM Music (Not used once)
    2) BBM
    3) BB Protect (Using)
    4) Facebook (Not used)
    5) Google Talk (Not used)
    6) QuickLaunch (Used only for capturing screen)
    7) Sky News (Not used)
    8) Sky Sports (Not used)
    9) Tube Map (Used)
    10) Twitter (Not used)
    11) Msn (Not used)

Thanks in advance for your help guys.
    01-22-12 11:52 AM
    First of all thanks everyone for giving your time regarding my issue.

I think my browser have some issues, it does close itself with an error message while am only browsing Cracberry mobile site and re-opens the page after giving an error message, that was acceptable as it will load the page from the same place where it was closed, for example if I am reading two different posts on crackberry mobile site, it will close itself with error and then re-open both pages. Now the second issue which is annoying me is that, lets say am browsing crackberry mobile site or even google main search page and password lock device (even by inserting handset in holster or letting it get locked itself), I will find not even a single page opened once I unlock the device. Now what you guys think will be the best option for me? Re-installing the whole OS or just taking out the browser cod file and re-inserting it? Also, I am not a heavy user of BB, just BBM, txt, calls and browsing on my way to work. Following are the software I got on my device and non of them are on auto update as far as I know.
    1) BBM Music (Not used once)
    2) BBM
    3) BB Protect (Using)
    4) Facebook (Not used)
    5) Google Talk (Not used)
    6) QuickLaunch (Used only for capturing screen)
    7) Sky News (Not used)
    8) Sky Sports (Not used)
    9) Tube Map (Used)
    10) Twitter (Not used)
    11) Msn (Not used)

Thanks in advance for your help guys.
    Remove the apps you aren't using and shrink it with BB Boss. That's what I have become accustomed to doing ever since I got my 9700.
    01-22-12 11:58 AM
    Thanks but will that fix browser issue??
    01-22-12 12:16 PM
    Re-installing for the second time.......facing a lag everytime I open an application.

Battery with Moderate usage was ok...was loosing 3.3%/hr
    01-22-12 01:33 PM
775 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD