how do u download this thing?!?!! lol
    01-08-12 08:10 PM
    If this was an ATT release - my theory would be they saw no need to worry about bas signal because at the time of release, they were counting on all those extra towers from buying T-Mobile!!!
    Now that make ALOT of sense. I still feel that the merger will happen. And if this is in fact an ATT release, what a freaking start!!! Even more supportive evidence is T-Mob isn't selling the 9810 anymore. Hmmmmmm

how do u download this thing?!?!! lol
    There are 2 fileserve download links at the start of this thread. Click either one
    01-08-12 08:15 PM
    Any mirrors not on fileserv? My ISP uses NAT and I am unable to download from them.
    01-08-12 08:19 PM
    Thx pal...Actually i have finished cooking 163-190 hybrid, now i give up and happily to download this leak...Cheers
    01-08-12 08:26 PM
    Now that make ALOT of sense. I still feel that the merger will happen. And if this is in fact an ATT release, what a freaking start!!! Even more supportive evidence is T-Mob isn't selling the 9810 anymore. Hmmmmmm

There are 2 fileserve download links at the start of this thread. Click either one
    I had a similar thought when I heard about TMOB dropping the 9810 - although, the word is that the merger is totally dead. The other reason TMOB dropped the 9810 could be because at the stupidly high price they were charging ($250K), anyone wanting the 9810was going to AT&T . . .

On another note - have you found any apps that do not work on this new leak?
    pptarr likes this.
    01-08-12 08:29 PM
    :-( Turned on mobile hotspot, got a message on my phone that said "Activation Required. Mobile Hotspot is not set up for this account. Please call AT&T Customer Care".

Son of a ...

New thing: Had a new envelope icon that says "Emergency Alert Messages" with a red exclamation point on the icon. Moved it into apps, does anyone know what it does?

Oh hey look I have Blackberry Maps! That's interesting since AT&T always blocked it before. Hmmm...

Other than that, I don't see anything else new.
    01-08-12 08:45 PM
    after i installed all my icons were changed. i set them all back up and i used quickpull to reboot. once it rebooted all my icons were back in the default positions
    01-08-12 08:47 PM
    Poo! " Activation Required. Mobile Hotspot is not set up for this account. Please call AT T. Please call Customer Care!" Dang AT T!
    01-08-12 08:47 PM
    after i installed all my icons were changed. i set them all back up and i used quickpull to reboot. once it rebooted all my icons were back in the default positions
    did an actual battery pull and the icons remained the way they were. possible issue with quickpull?
    01-08-12 08:52 PM
    Poo! " Activation Required. Mobile Hotspot is not set up for this account. Please call AT T. Please call Customer Care!" Dang AT T!
    Are you paying for a 4gig tethering plan? or just the standard 2gb plan?
    01-08-12 08:54 PM
    Installed, but get message "Hotspot not set up on account, contact AT&T". can i get by AT&T?
    01-08-12 08:59 PM
    Damn that AT&T!!! RROYY get on top of this! LOL
    Last edited by owimes; 01-08-12 at 09:49 PM.
    01-08-12 09:04 PM
    I had a similar thought when I heard about TMOB dropping the 9810 - although, the word is that the merger is totally dead. The other reason TMOB dropped the 9810 could be because at the stupidly high price they were charging ($250K), anyone wanting the 9810was going to AT&T . . .

On another note - have you found any apps that do not work on this new leak?
    In the middle of that, as we type Don. So far all apps are go. I'm about to test the beta zone in a sec.
    01-08-12 09:04 PM
    :-( Turned on mobile hotspot, got a message on my phone that said "Activation Required. Mobile Hotspot is not set up for this account. Please call AT&T Customer Care".

Son of a ...

New thing: Had a new envelope icon that says "Emergency Alert Messages" with a red exclamation point on the icon. Moved it into apps, does anyone know what it does?

Oh hey look I have Blackberry Maps! That's interesting since AT&T always blocked it before. Hmmm...

Other than that, I don't see anything else new.
    EAM is the same alert that you would see on you're tv, testing once a month. If you set it up, not only will you receive the same test alerts, you'll also get real emergency alerts whether your device has cell service or not.
    Last edited by Mecca EL; 01-08-12 at 10:00 PM. Reason: grammar
    01-08-12 09:07 PM
    thanks but i mean.. do i need to have any thing preinstalled for it to work properly? or should it all just fall into place like bread on a sammich? ;D
    01-08-12 10:17 PM
    thanks but i mean.. do i need to have any thing preinstalled for it to work properly? or should it all just fall into place like bread on a sammich? ;D
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...eta-os-122851/
    01-08-12 10:34 PM
    I read all 3 pages and was wondering if anyone notice anything different with browser speed or battery life. Can anyone tell me if they've noticed a difference?
    01-08-12 10:39 PM
    ok so after the link i click the blue 'download file' button? and then after its all installed what do i do? cuz i cant seem to figure out how to get to show up D:
    01-08-12 10:40 PM
    Just download it and instelled it a while a go. Can't tell now about battery life, but 1 thing I can tell: mobile hotspot is working for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-12 10:51 PM
    Mobile hotspot WORKS FOR ME! Woooo hooo. I am in Mexico with a 9810 torch and I simply put the iusacell settings APN and it works fine. Make sure you have the correct settings.
    01-08-12 10:51 PM
    just letting you guys know. my hotspot is working fine on att, but i pay for a 4gb tethering plan.
    DEADF15H likes this.
    01-08-12 11:46 PM
    OMG.. I love this Leaked all running smooth and the best thing is the SIM services is running rather than the previous leaked/Hybrid OS version...
    01-09-12 12:51 AM
    Unfortunately I still continue to experience the touchscreen freezing that has occurred on ALL previous builds, except for .261. My lovely carrier still has yet to release any official builds since the first one.

The only time the touchscreen freezing doesn't occur is when my BB is connected to my PC with the USB cable.

Back to downgrading again!!
    01-09-12 01:04 AM
    I'm mainly looking out for battery life! because i just recently updated to the hybrid (which people have been saying they have gotten 2 days battery life out of it) any reports on this build would be nice
    01-09-12 01:05 AM
    AT&T, unlimited data plan. No Hotspot, gives message to contact carrier. FAIL!

Now, someone please come up with a solution similar to the "PlayBook Bridge" download. That would be awesome!
    dadymon and sedalia066 like this.
    01-09-12 01:20 AM
372 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD