So far lightning fast. The lag on .5xx is not there anymore. Everything working fine. Too soon to tell about battery life. But for me the best leak. Still missing the multiple selection of photos to be emailed at the same time (have to be done one by one). Overall a good leak!!
    06-21-11 09:50 AM
    I can access the home screen preferences with no problem at all?
    06-21-11 09:51 AM
    browser seems the same
    still cant tap to call contact from call log (which im ok with that)
    home screen preferences still cannot be accessed
    after taking a picture the lag is still there when immediately trying to view it, though the scrolling through pictures seems fine to me.
    battery life obviously have to wait and see, but i know on the last version it sucked for me as i had to charge every day and i'm only a moderate user, mostly texts and a few phone calls, browsing internet and taking pictures. i dont use bbm, rarely play music, rarely use gps or any have any other heavy usage, so the battery needing charged every day was ridiculous to me.
    I solved the picture lag changing the default storage to the phone instead of sd card. Then I move the pictures from camera folder to any folder on sd card. Try it.
    06-21-11 09:52 AM
    Kept calling my mom by mistake then have to sit on the phone with her and talk about life for hours ugh
    I like the the touch screen option and was hoping it was back...now I'm not sure why I need to upgrade.
    06-21-11 09:56 AM
    Been spending the past week trying out the latest Ubuntu release.

Now I remember why I switched back to Windows 7. No BB Desktop Manager w/o VirtualBox.

<kirk>RIIIIIIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!</kirk>
    06-21-11 09:57 AM
    i dont use bbm, rarely play music, rarely use gps or any have any other heavy usage, so the battery needing charged every day was ridiculous to me.

why the **** do you have a BB then? LMAO
    06-21-11 10:00 AM
    I can access the home screen preferences with no problem at all?
    I'm guessing you the stock BB6 theme�

home screen preferences still cannot be accessed
    SOLUTION: Just switch to the stock BB6 and you can access it again. Change your preference to Home Screen Shortcuts, then change your theme back again to whatever 3rd party one you're using.

All other options in the Home Screen Preferences page can be accessed by opening the Options app and typing "theme" then selecting Screen Display when you see it.
    Maseroche likes this.
    06-21-11 10:15 AM
    This is a lot faster for me, but I still have the GPS problem with it not finding me indoors using apps like BerryWeather, GoogleMaps, My Places in FB, BB Protect, etc. All these worked before I upgraded to 576.
    06-21-11 10:18 AM
    If you want to do it even quicker, skip step one. There's no need to remove prior OS's for an OS update, and it gives you the option of going back to an older one at any point. I have every 9800 OS since .246 installed on my computer.
    It's true! (Notice in my guide it says that step is Optional.)
    I never knew this either until a few months back. I have the last 6 or so OS's still installed.

Still no need to keep them on the other hand though. I keep the .exe file in case I need that OS again, as well as my "Removed" cod file for reference (or repairs).
    Boredjokker likes this.
    06-21-11 10:19 AM
    I can't see any difference over .576

If anything, the radio is weaker as it took ages to get data access. Plus it keeps coming and going. I've had this issue with .570 - in fact, I never had any internet access anywhere even when on full 3G.

This could either be my Torch, or Vodafone UK specific though.

Anyway, can't see any new functionality, the browser seems the same speed as .576. And as for the battery, I'll monitor it on Meterberry over the next week. But I'm not hopeful its any massive improvement.
    06-21-11 10:36 AM
    so far so good, stable, faster boot. I did notied better scrolling through menu compared to the previous leaked 596, that actually lagged.
    06-21-11 10:40 AM
    battery wahala this os na **** up
    06-21-11 11:06 AM
    Can anyone tell me if the popup bug that was introduced in the .5xx series is finally fixed in this version?
    What I mean by that is the bug that prevents popups from certain programs to be displayed and thus keep those apps from working correctly.
    I am still using .448 which, to my knowledge, is the last one under which apps like bellshare's berrypopup/bepopup worked fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-11 11:07 AM
    battery wahala this os na **** up
    Speak english please not gansta!
    06-21-11 11:08 AM
    If you want to do it even quicker, skip step one. There's no need to remove prior OS's for an OS update, and it gives you the option of going back to an older one at any point. I have every 9800 OS since .246 installed on my computer.
    Yes, you're right, of course, and it's been duly corrected. I must have had a brain fart.
    06-21-11 11:16 AM
    Can anyone tell me if the popup bug that was introduced in the .5xx series is finally fixed in this version?
    What I mean by that is the bug that prevents popups from certain programs to be displayed and thus keep those apps from working correctly.
    I am still using .448 which, to my knowledge, is the last one under which apps like bellshare's berrypopup/bepopup worked fine.

BerryPopup had an update a while ago that fixed the problem. I did not try .600 yet, but BerryPopup works just fine (with the update) on .570. You need to update the app and the problem should be solved, but someone who downloaded .600 might want to verify that it does work.
    06-21-11 11:24 AM
    Anyone having problems signing in to Twitter
    06-21-11 11:41 AM
    06-21-11 11:47 AM

I have never had any problems on .570 with my Bellshare apps. Although, it may have been because of the hybrid i was using.
    06-21-11 11:53 AM
    First time yes, second time no.
    06-21-11 12:00 PM
    Just installed. Everything working fine. Faster browser. Still has problem with GPS lock indoor. Hope this will settle after couple battery pull.
    06-21-11 12:28 PM
    nope was able to log in right away
    06-21-11 12:32 PM
    Just installed. Everything working fine. Faster browser. Still has problem with GPS lock indoor. Hope this will settle after couple battery pull.
    Me too Don't know what's up with that. Please post if you get the GPS to work.
    Last edited by rcalderaro; 06-21-11 at 12:41 PM.
    06-21-11 12:38 PM
    Here's a wupload mirror! 10secs wait and double the speed than others!

Get 9800AllLang_PBr6.0.0_rel2647_PL6.6.0.223_A6.0.0.60 0.exe on Wupload.com
    06-21-11 12:52 PM
    Had all sorts of problems with this one. Can't login to Twitter, tried several times, deleted and re-downloaded Twitter (shows some kind of Java error). Several battery pulls, can't get the browser to connect to anything.
    06-21-11 12:57 PM
225 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD