04-21-10 04:54 PM
318 1234 ...
tools
    In this build:

-arabic works fine.. (not jumbled)
    -rewinding video seems fine.. if you move your finger slow you can rewind at 1 second at a time...or you can skip to anywhere you want..
    -boot time seems fast enough
    -i can switch apps fine while in the browser...
    - i sent myself an sms and dleted it ..restarting phone using shft+alt+del and the msg is gone.. if you delete the SMS from the message box and not the SMS folder it deletes from both locations...

unless someone gives me specifics thats the best i can do..
    Last edited by billybobjones; 03-29-10 at 08:40 PM.
    03-29-10 08:36 PM
    shazam works again
    03-29-10 08:38 PM
    What he said! =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Subscribed

Dear CB... Please give us a way to subscribe over WAP so everyone doesn't have to read that I subscribed to this thread!!

Ok I am in I really like .545 though! Maybe by the weekend we'll have some real feedback. I can't upgrade right now...leaving town.
    03-29-10 08:38 PM
    In this build:

-arabic works fine.. (not jumbled)
    -rewinding video seems fine.. if you move your finger slow you can rewind at 1 second at a time...
    -i can switch apps fine while in the browser...
    - i sent myself an sms and dleted it ..restarting phone to check if it pops back up

unless someone gives me specifics thats the best i can do..
    Way better than nothing - thank you. Looking forward to your report on SMS.
    03-29-10 08:40 PM
    shazam works again
    Thanks for the update djnick!
    03-29-10 08:41 PM
    So far build has fixed every issue in .566 and .545. One thing I noticed is that the camera autofocuses alot faster.
    03-29-10 08:43 PM
    okay so from what i can see so far this os is similar to .545...

same speed in my opinion.. i wont say its snappier or whatever cuz who really cares... after .545 they were all pretty much the same...

-Arabic is fine
    - seeking videos is fine
    -broswer switch is fine
    -SMS if deleted from Messages application..WILL delete from SMS inbox. as well.

i do not knwo the specifics in SMS or what im looking for exactly. i do not use shazam.. anything else?
    03-29-10 08:43 PM
    Try installing this as "Country/Region : United Kingdom" instead of USA so your date appears as you always wanted...
    Thanks for remembering my issue with date format... Still same issue with this version. Input Language can be set to English UK, but Language only displays Spanish (if chosen dd/mm/yy date format is displayed), English US and English (both display mm/dd/yy date format).

My feeling is that it has to do with the actual device... Im using a debranded AT&T device... only explanation I can find...

Donwloading, installing went without a glitch. I only had to reinstall latest leaked version of BB; (.65) as the version in this OS is older. All my other apps work fine and were registered correctly.

Too soon to say anything about battery life...
    03-29-10 08:45 PM
    working great so far... much better than .566.

Same findings as above
    03-29-10 08:45 PM
    Mirror :
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

No East Asian support b4 someone asks...

@Scouts36 : Did you install as United Kingdom opposed to USA (Country/Regional setting)?
    03-29-10 08:48 PM
    What he said! =)

+1

The message you have entered is too short.....
    03-29-10 08:48 PM
    Downloaded, installed... updated... no SMS in Today+ themes anymore... just my first observation.
    03-29-10 08:57 PM
    Downloaded, installed... updated... no SMS in Today+ themes anymore... just my first observation.
    What do you mean by that?
    Is it bad or good?
    03-29-10 08:59 PM
    IM GOING INSANE! i cant install leaked os! i ave done it so many times before! i use windows 7 32 bit, and i delete the vendor, disconnect from internet, and lauch apploader. nothing is showing up! i deleted all other os's installed on this computer, what more can i do!
    03-29-10 09:04 PM
    Wow that was written with really poor grammar... lol sorry...
    03-29-10 09:05 PM
    are you launching apploader from dm or the shared folder? try using the one in shared folder

BBM is .57 still in this leak...
    03-29-10 09:05 PM
    Is there any lag when turning up the volume while on call with this leak?

Major lag in .545 OS for sure.
    03-29-10 09:07 PM
    IM GOING INSANE! i cant install leaked os! i ave done it so many times before! i use windows 7 32 bit, and i delete the vendor, disconnect from internet, and lauch apploader. nothing is showing up! i deleted all other os's installed on this computer, what more can i do!
    I loaded in Windows 7 32 bit via DM... installed the downloaded file then just ran DM and checked for updates, then poof it installed.
    03-29-10 09:08 PM

This lag was fixed in 566, so I imagine it's gone here too.
    03-29-10 09:09 PM

thanks for reminding me... NO lag i noticed

So far from what im noticing seems like a goosd update. but then again ive only restored everything and been using for like 20mins... cant comment on battery life at all.

however this is pretty much like .545/.566 with most issues fixed so im expecting the same battery life as .545
    Last edited by billybobjones; 03-29-10 at 09:12 PM.
    03-29-10 09:09 PM
    thanks for reminding me... NO lag i noticed
    Good to know.. Thanks
    03-29-10 09:11 PM
    Can anyone tell me if the option to change the number of thumbnails viewed in pics is back? -crosses fingers
    Gone forever...
    03-29-10 09:12 PM
    are you launching apploader from dm or the shared folder? try using the one in shared folder

BBM is .57 still in this leak...
    Yes it is, I had to re-download the leaked .65 BBM version again.
    03-29-10 09:14 PM
    really like 545. I've had no problems with it.

I'll keep an eye out and see what comes of this one. Maybe I'll update in a couple of days
    03-29-10 09:16 PM
    Mirror :
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

No East Asian support b4 someone asks...

@Scouts36 : Did you install as United Kingdom opposed to USA (Country/Regional setting)?
    When installing I only had English as an option (besides Spanish), then selected Argentina as country.... (this refers to the PC installation). When upgrading OS I did make sure English UK was selected as language pack... it did install it, but to no avail concerning the da... date format problem.
    03-29-10 09:17 PM
318 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD