Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.530_P4.2.0.244\

there is a verizon ptt .alx in here

Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.530_P4.2.0.244\Java

the others are net_rim_bb_phone_vz_ptt.cod, net_rim_bb_phone_vz_ptt_proxy.cod, bptt.cod, MPTT.cod
    Last edited by WishinItWas; 03-02-10 at 09:59 AM.
    03-02-10 09:56 AM
    I also get random reboots, although I do not use a holster. It seems to occur somehow in conjunction with BerryBuzz. I also noticed that occasionally when I am reading an SMS and I hit Back to go back to the list of all SMSs, it skips and jumps back to the "desktop."

Those are really just annoyances, but overall I am really impressed by the browser speed.
    03-02-10 11:23 AM
    in the end is it worth getting this leaked os
    03-02-10 12:52 PM
    in the end is it worth getting this leaked os
    not to me...i went back to .484
    03-02-10 01:19 PM
    This is def the best build ive loaded yet on my blackberry. The OS is overall very fast and the browser speeds are crazy. Unfortunately my data coverage sucks where I live but I really love how fast it is when i travel.

The reboot time is actually worse with .530 as opposed to .419 but it doesn't bother me. Battery life is great and there is no lag while playing around with it.

I still get the reboot after placing it in the holster but i rarely use it anyway
    I love this build. Are any of you having a weird screen when opening the calendar? It doesn't display correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 03:12 PM
    Love the browser speed but hate the rebooting , went back to .484 hybrid
    03-02-10 03:32 PM
    i miss berry buzz
    03-02-10 03:39 PM
    530 is the best 5.0 I have had, and I have tried them all.

03-02-10 03:43 PM
    530 is the best 5.0 I have had, and I have tried them all.

Is your calculator a white screen or is it just like normal? Mine has screwed up.
    03-02-10 04:07 PM
    Normal calendar screen, calculator and no docking issues. Best part of the OS is responsiveness and browser compared to 484. I am also running Buzz Me Pro and no issues

03-02-10 05:33 PM
    Normal calendar screen, calculator and no docking issues. Best part of the OS is responsiveness and browser compared to 484. I am also running Buzz Me Pro and no issues

Thank you. I just went ahead and wiped and reloaded and the calculator came back normal. I think I screwed the calculator up by using BBSAK to delete a cod file the other day and I mistakenly deleted the calculator app. This 530 is so good that I don't really care about the holster reboot issue. I never use the holster. Also, the battery with the 530 is the very best I've ever had.
    03-02-10 05:37 PM
    Browser is SUPER slow on this for me, though the first time I loaded the OS it was SUPER FAST, battery life has been crap. Gonna try a couple more times and if it's still garbage I'll see about swapping radios and other files.
    Last edited by manimsoblack; 03-02-10 at 09:43 PM.
    03-02-10 07:50 PM
    Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.530_P4.2.0.244\

there is a verizon ptt .alx in here

Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9630AMEA_v5.0.0.530_P4.2.0.244\Java

the others are net_rim_bb_phone_vz_ptt.cod, net_rim_bb_phone_vz_ptt_proxy.cod, bptt.cod, MPTT.cod
    You can simply open up the alx file in notepad to see the modules to delete... but there is no point, delete the alx file and it's the same thing, as without the alx file, apploader won't know to install the files listed within.
    03-02-10 08:13 PM
    Verizon hasn't released an OS update yet. I am going to hold off till they do.
    03-02-10 08:50 PM
    Loaded it on my phone tonight after removing the PTT files, tried it, no holster booting issues. Spent the next few hours reloading apps (not BerryBuzz) BBSAK didn't save them, tried the holster and it reboots! Dam!
    03-02-10 09:36 PM
    Hmm.. so there seems to be a consensus that this OS wasn't tested with apps perhaps.. and thus they didn't know the issues that came with the holster?

It is strange though, as all other OS's have worked fine with apps.. so what could they have changed to cause such a drastic error?
    03-02-10 10:46 PM
    This afternoon I may go through one app at a time and delete it and see if it might be causing the reboots. Not looking forward to it but I'm not looking forward to carrying the phone in my pocket all day either.
    03-03-10 04:10 AM
    Hello all, I just updated and I have a problem with the date on the main screen, the date is not displayed properly... Any solutions? Thanks...
    03-03-10 08:39 AM
    so the new lock key function is cool, but what's up with the standby key? Anybody else having issues? I always thought it was redundant until all the junk in my snowpants pockets started unlocking the phone--the standby key provides that Xtra level of protection....
    03-03-10 08:54 AM
    I'm going to assume that RIM has included the "standby" mode in with the lock feature... so now the mute button functions for what it was supposed to.

I loaded this the other day and haven't really had any problems with it - but I don't have many 3rd party apps and don't use a holster very often. memory seems to be holding at a higher/more stable amount. battery life seems indifferent compared to the previous sprint release... still mediocre at best with screen turned on. it does "boot" (really? when did we start using this term for phones) faster and apps start snappier. something was going on with my bluetooth headset, don't know if it was phone related or just the call i had.
    03-03-10 03:06 PM
    530 is a brick master...do not load 530
    03-03-10 04:37 PM
    Must be all links seem dead

03-03-10 07:20 PM
    Must be all links seem dead

all links i have tried have said that they have been removed. anyone know of where i can download this?
    03-03-10 11:25 PM
    I loaded .530 and ever since then when I put my phone in the holster it dials 911, a picture of michael jackson shows up on my background, and it has a gassy smell coming from it. I hope a couple battery pulls will fix these issues.
    03-03-10 11:32 PM
    all links i have tried have said that they have been removed. anyone know of where i can download this?
    BBOS.com still has the link for 5.0.0.530 on their site. Click on the downloads tab then leaked software then 9630 software. So far I've been very happy with it. Memory is up by at least 10-15MB. Browser seems faster. I'm not getting anything that is bizarre except the holster reboots. Rather than try and figure out how to fix the programming or carry the phone in my pocket, I just removed the magnet from the holster. Problem solved!
    03-04-10 05:06 AM
440 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD