Ok, the new iphone 4g is due to be realised soon, so would this make us BB users to switch?
    04-17-10 05:01 PM
    If it's not been realised yet, it'll probably be a while before it's released

Anyway the 2G and 3G didn't tempt me, so I doubt if the 4G will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 05:13 PM
    I did have the 3G but one good thign was the apps but typing on that is a nightmare and many iphone users just say in time u get used to it, yeah right!!

Some fo teh function of Iphone 4G looks good, ie they may have an 8.2 mp camera with flash!
    04-17-10 05:18 PM
    Nah, I won't bite. I'm a blackberry person and very happy with my berry. I actually owned an iphone for one day and sold it the next day; I couldn't hang with the touch screen and I missed my berry.

04-17-10 05:36 PM
    FYI: That is not the 4G Case. It is fake
    04-17-10 05:54 PM
    FYI: That is not the 4G Case. It is fake
    Yup. That's a fake pic. Wait till WWDC in June when the news is official.

Also, I can type just as fast on my iPhone as I could on my 9700 and I'm a fast typer
    04-17-10 06:02 PM
    Ok, the new iphone 4g is due to be realised soon, so would this make us BB users to switch?
    Nope. Tried apple crap many times over the years. Always the same.

04-17-10 06:19 PM
    How many of you Bold users would sell your Bold to get the iPhone 4G?
    04-17-10 07:11 PM
    How many of you Bold users would sell your Bold to get the iPhone 4G?
    Nah not me. I'm a committed berry user, I went that route for a day and didn't like it.
    04-17-10 07:16 PM
    Not me either, I love the blackberry keyboards, and the music player (much better interface and sound like ipods or iphones). My family has 5 Mac computers, but I will never cave in for the iphone!
    04-17-10 07:28 PM
    Most of the iphone users I know are counting the days until they can dump them. Most that switched have gone to Droid. Me, I'm sticking with RIM. Oh the games are better on other platforms, but I rather play games on my PC. I don't think any of the iphone work well as a phone. Good for games, bad for everything else, especially that crappy virtual keyboard and poor battery life. If you are in business, you pretty much need a second cell phone if you use an iphone, or some dohicky battery booster. The iphone is best described as seriously flawed.

I don't know anyone that had an iphone and bought the next generation. I'm sure they exist, but there just aren't that many fanbois. Then there is the issue of having to be an AT&T customer.
    04-17-10 07:41 PM
    iPhones can suck it. Haha. Never going back to that bullcrap excuse of a phone.
    04-17-10 07:58 PM
    apple has pretty much fixed most of my complaints if the thing could last a whole day without having to plug it in i'll switch.
    04-17-10 08:45 PM
    sticking with my storm buddy.
    04-17-10 08:58 PM
    it all depend. Unless RiM keep coming out with ****ty OS.

Apple’s iPhone 4G: What We Know about the “iPhone HD”
    04-17-10 09:02 PM
    The only thing that could tempt me to switch from a physical keyboard BlackBerry is the Storm 3, if and when it comes out; but only of it has much better resolution and a faster processor than the Storm 2.

iPhone 4G? Not a chance.
    04-17-10 09:08 PM
    Doesn't Sprint have like..4G already? Then again they need all the G's they can get..

Screw Apple AND Iphone. Overpriced crap they got just because EVERY Fanboy buys it.

Plus I hate touch screen phones, especially ones that SOLELY touchscreen.
    04-17-10 09:31 PM
    I can't live without BBM.

04-17-10 09:42 PM
    I'm sure there will be a lot of members from here defecting once the iPhone drops on Verizon though. people have been wanting it, and just keeping the Blackberry cause its been one of verizons best phones.
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 04-18-10 at 03:55 AM.
    04-17-10 09:55 PM
    04-17-10 10:29 PM
    The only thing that could tempt me to switch from a physical keyboard BlackBerry is the Storm 3, if and when it comes out; but only of it has much better resolution and a faster processor than the Storm 2.

iPhone 4G? Not a chance.
    what the **** is the storm 3? hahah you don't have a clue what it is. it could be made of swiss cheese for all you know and that would make you switch?
    04-17-10 10:30 PM
    if the 4g has the battery life of my bb and the speaker is as loud, yes. i would love to go back to an iphone.
    04-18-10 12:08 AM

Too soon to comment on this......
    Until I don't experience it I won't be able to comment

May be it's better than BB
    Or
    Even worse than old iPhone.
    Waiting for right time.

04-18-10 12:18 AM
    what the **** is the storm 3? hahah you don't have a clue what it is. it could be made of swiss cheese for all you know and that would make you switch?
    I meant exactly what I said. If and when it comes out. Seems pretty clear to me.

Re-read my post. I said "could tempt me" and if if if.

If it has a higher screen resolution that the Storm 2, something on par with the Incredible or the EVO, then I will consider it.
    04-18-10 12:58 AM
    I had an iphone till it died on me and went to get a bb instead of a new iphone. So far, the BB fits all my work and personal needs (I don't really download or need games or apps - I have my PS3 for games...)

Personally, I don't think I'll be switching.
    04-18-10 01:50 AM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD