i can't scrowl down in the browser with "space" , someone happens the same?
    Have you tried going into browser options and enabled keyboard shortcuts? This should do the trick.
    Last edited by hunnani4; 12-07-10 at 05:15 PM.
    daneldan likes this.
    12-07-10 05:13 PM
    So rather than post a bunch of BS on how I'm now downloading or does it work. I got straight to business and began my trouble shooting. Here are my results:

1. Backed up Settings using DM
    2. Backed up Apps Using BBSAK
    3. Wiped Device Using BBSAK
    4. Shrank Using BBHybridTools
    5. Manually deleted unwated CODs (e.g. unwanted fonts, Startup Video, Backgrounds etc.)
    6. Loaded OS using AppLoader.exe (everthing went smoothly as usual)
    114MB of App Storage Left, 1st boot was not as quick as before. 2nd boot was faster.

As before I went ahead and recreated all the reasons why I went back to OS5. These were my findings:

1. Cursor still does not appear in SMS, Have not tried BBM. As others have mentioned, this may just be a feature of OS6. (9780 Users what is ur input on this) ((Phil_UK has confirmed this is not a present "Feature" on his 9780))

2. Sign In to Bank of Amercia still isnt possible. (I heard wells fargo newest app wasnt working properly in the previous build either. Perhaps it has something to do w/ security)

3. Bringing down the Notifications bar still lags the first time. then comes up right away after that. (This is completely bearable. I just read others complaining about this)

4. QuickLaunch V2.20.2 will now allow me to SMS. (This right here will make me stay using This Leak, I'm Pretty sure.) will Try newest version in a few to see if this is also the case (3.0 and 3.5 work the same)

5. Pasting of License Keys still isnt Possible using BB Menu. (I tried with Berry Weather and MeterBerry, I'm thinking this is also some security issue) Shift+TrackPad will paste text here after copying from another source..

6. The BB menu seems to have come back in 3rd Party Apps. Meaning you can now select pictures, files, contacts through 3rd Party apps. (Before BeWeather would not let me select a picture for my Background now it does. Before BerryBuzz would not allow me to select contacts to set custom led notifications now it does.) This will definitely make me stay using this version of OS6

7. The Social Feeds issue, you still have to scroll down, push space, or lock and unlock but after performing one of these the txt appears right away. (No biggy I can live with that.)

8. I'm adding this one because I find it strange that some are able to use it and others are not. Scanning QR Codes/Autofocus is not working for me.

Conclusion:
    IMO this version was worth the upgrade since the apps that I use most often now seem to be fully compatibale with the OS. I think I will be sticking with this leak. Hopefully an official release will solve my BofA issue.

Still to early to report on Memory Leaks or Battery Behavior will come back after a couple of days of testing this.. Follow UP

First Impressions On 6.0.0.358
    Last edited by mkye86; 12-09-10 at 03:25 PM. Reason: TYPOS, (QR/Autofocus)
    rroyy, mrtolles, alfons1 and 23 others like this.
    12-07-10 05:23 PM
    What about:

- The missing cursor in bbmsn, sms...
    - I had problems with third party apps like socialscope, ubertwitter and berryweather when trying to attach photos to tweets or applying pictures to my weather background..
    - Do you still have to click the volume buttoms like 5 times to start volume up/down your videos/music??...

EDIT: WELL SEEMS LIKE mkye86 HAS ALL FIGURED OUT ALREADY! THANKS MAN! GODDAMM IT WITH FREAKING CURSOR...
    Last edited by zamora; 12-07-10 at 05:29 PM.
    12-07-10 05:26 PM
    What about:

- The missing cursor in bbmsn, sms...
    - I had problems with third party apps like socialscope, ubertwitter and berryweather when trying to attach photos to tweets or applying pictures to my weather background..
    - Do you still have to click the volume buttoms like 5 times to start volume up/down your videos/music??...

I think I covered some of that in my above post.. I have not tried Twitter or Social scope. But the Berry Weather issue is fixed which leads me to beleive that you are now able to Invoke the BB menu in 3rd party apps and select pictures or files to tweet and such..

Cursor issue may not be a bug since present in all 3 builds. (Rather a very annoying new feature) 9780 Users or better yet Phil what is your input on this LOL
    Last edited by mkye86; 12-07-10 at 05:38 PM.
    12-07-10 05:30 PM
    Thanks mkye86. After four pages you are the first person to write something helpful. The third party apps menu thing is really great news.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 05:37 PM
    1. Cursor still does not appear in SMS, Have not tried BBM. As others have mentioned, these may just be a feature of OS6. (9780 Users what is ur input on this)
    Cursor is and always has been present in SMS on the 9780, can't say for BBM though as I don't use it.

Nice review btw

mkye86 likes this.
    12-07-10 05:38 PM
    Evernote finally seems to work.

The QR Code reader in BBM still doesn't work with website QR codes. This would be handy when reloading apps and reseting browser bookmarks.
    12-07-10 05:52 PM
    RE: BofA: Switch to the full version of the site, and you can do all your banking as smooth as possible.
    mkye86 likes this.
    12-07-10 05:52 PM
    Click Here for Mirrors for 13 more mirrors to 6.0.0.380
    12-07-10 05:54 PM
    If I backup my Blackberry 9700 using DM 6.0 will it preserve my enterprise settings? Will I need to re-activate it on the BES server?
    I have real issues with the "favorites" bar on the homescreen.

For example when i add something to my favorites, it appears 3-4x on the favorites bar, and if i delete one of them, all of them disappear immediatly . Never had this strange problem before ..

I'm installing it as I type. I'll post any changes I notice if I happen to notice any.
    12-07-10 05:58 PM
    Ok I'm up and running. I have Tmobile but I forgot to delete those Tmobile theme files. Seems to be working fine but then again what would I notice seems to be running fine.
    You mean you didn't have to remove them and still didn't get any troble? Meaning you don't have to do that anymore?
    12-07-10 05:59 PM
    If I backup my Blackberry 9700 using DM 6.0 will it preserve my enterprise settings? Will I need to re-activate it on the BES server?
    you'll have to reactivate
    12-07-10 06:00 PM
    You mean you didn't have to remove them and still didn't get any troble? Meaning you don't have to do that anymore?
    That's right.
    12-07-10 06:02 PM
    RE: BofA: Switch to the full version of the site, and you can do all your banking as smooth as possible.

Thanks I will try this
    12-07-10 06:04 PM
    I know it's still early and the OS is still settling, but any news on the memory leak?

What about the page load error in the browser?

12-07-10 06:05 PM
    MLB.com launcher still doesn't work. Which is odd. It's just a shortcut to the website.

But I suppose there's still some time to work that one out.
    12-07-10 06:06 PM
    What about the page load error in the browser?
    It's still there.
    12-07-10 06:09 PM
    downloading now... tq..
    12-07-10 06:12 PM
    I have a bug with facebook 1.9 that every notifications appears duplicated on the messages folder! this of course on .358.... any words on that bug?? or is it a facebook app bug?
    12-07-10 06:13 PM
    I have a bug with facebook 1.9 that every notifications appears duplicated on the messages folder! this of course on .358.... any words on that bug?? or is it a facebook app bug?
    -_- go try it for urself
    12-07-10 06:18 PM
    About to shrink the OS before loading, but Shrink-an-OS is not shrinking the file. I am now using a Win7 64-bit PC. Is there any special setting in SAOS that I need to change or select?

Thanks!
    12-07-10 06:19 PM
    -_- go try it for urself
    my internet speed sucks man! im still downloading!
    12-07-10 06:28 PM
    As has been mentioned the OS is snappier but not a great step forward with all the idiosyncrasies of the previous versions of OS6.

Of course it is too early to talk about battery or memory issues but time till tell.
    12-07-10 06:43 PM
489 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD