05-06-13 09:50 AM
336 ... 11121314
tools
    HELP.. i have tmobile BB 9700 i followed the instructions and my screen is all white with little icons and i cant see what i'm doing!
    11-20-10 09:41 AM
    Someone please help me.. I installed the OS6 without first deleted the TMobile COD's.. i deleted them thru program files and restarted my device like 10 times and i'm still getting a white screen with small icons.. i went back to apploader - loader and it installs very quickly and still the same result.. same please help!
    11-20-10 10:23 AM
    ok somehow some way it works now
    11-20-10 10:33 AM
    i followed all of the steps but it just says click finish and then it says it is loaded but nothing happens. i still have the same os.
    I have checked the below link
    C:\Program Files(86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700M_v6.0.0.344_P6.6.0.50\Java

… in Loader Files this was the only OS listed

Can you guys please help

I hve installed BDM 6
    11-20-10 03:29 PM
    good instructions. upgrade went flawlessly. thanks!
    11-21-10 05:52 AM
    HELP.. i have tmobile BB 9700 i followed the instructions and my screen is all white with little icons and i cant see what i'm doing!
    did you use bbsak to remove the tmobile theme cods from your phone?
    11-21-10 05:59 AM
    i followed all of the steps but it just says click finish and then it says it is loaded but nothing happens. i still have the same os.
    C:\Program Files(86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700M_v6.0.0.344_P6.6.0.50\Java

Can you guys please help

I hve installed BDM 6
    did you use bbsak to remove the tmobile theme cods from your phone?
    11-21-10 05:59 AM

Can you guys please help

I hve installed BDM 6

I have fixed this issue... hadto wipe the device before trying the upgrade.. worked well....i have used 358 instead of 344
    11-21-10 06:46 AM
    Installed using the above instructions and the install went great. All of my apps work with the exception of FlyCast, it seems like it can't get on the internet. Removed and reinstalled the app and still the same issue. Anyone experienced this?
    11-21-10 09:02 AM
    thanks to @jeffreii. mine is working like a champ!! very excited. looking and running amazingly smooth.
    11-21-10 04:46 PM
    First, let me say, I LOVE this forum & hv gotten so much help, themes, etc ... I just want to post my step by step instructions, in the hope it will help another technically challenged newbie.

1. Make sure u delete the tmobile theme file (as explained elsewhere in this thread) BEFORE installing OS. I didn't, then ended up having the all white screen with the teeny icons! Also, make sure u DON'T delete the one that just says blackberry ... trust me, U NEED THAT (made that mistake too). If u don't do that 1st, follow the instructions that were posted for deleting them via bbsak

2. My internet did not work at 1st. I simply clld TMo ... they reset the connection by pulling me off of the network, then putting me back on. NO further problems.

Hope this helps @least 1 person the way u all have helped me!

THANK YOU ALL!
    11-23-10 06:29 PM
    As an at&t customer, do I just delete the vendor file and the tmobile files specified in the first thread?
    11-24-10 03:02 PM
    What do I do? Did the bbsak, restored my services books, but only have the whitescreen background. I can see most of my app and things, I can make calls and all that good stuff--i Just have the generic screen-can't find setting and options or anything....
    11-24-10 03:26 PM
    Hello i have installed OS 6 in 9700 its working fine BBM, WLM, Yahoo, Gtalk everything working fine just browser not working its giving me notification "Browsing over the celluler network is not included as part of your current service plan. To browse the web you must use Wifi or contact your service provider to change your service plan." i checked the service book there are 2 files one is Wi-Fi TCP/IP Browser [Browser Config] second is Wi-Fi TCP/IP Transport [WPTCP]
    there is no blackberry internet browser service, i restored also my Blackberry OS 5.0 backup in it and also tried register now in host and routing setting but never solved.... My carrier also refreshes my service book but still same ... please help
    11-24-10 03:33 PM
    Question, what if we already updated our device to 6.0?

What do we do with the theme?

I've already deleted the theme manually through my computer, but my device still has the white screen.
    any fix for this????
    11-24-10 04:10 PM
    Hi all,

I'm new to the Crackberry Forum - yet I have been a BB user for several years! I am confident with altering the OS on my Handsets... I have a 9000 (BES) and a 9700 (BIS).

Recently I upgraded my 9700 to OS 6.0.0.344 – Phone is much faster and more user-friendly. The web-kit browser actually works!

I live in Australia and use the "3 MOBILE" network and now the phone will only ROAM and will not recognize 3G or Blackberry service– is this because the leaked OS is not designed to acknowledge a 2100MHZ 3G network in AUST?

Hoping someone can help... and AUST is slow taking too long to get the 9800 which I cannot wait to have!

Apart from that I am loving the new OS!
    11-25-10 05:16 AM
    How long should it take install OS6? The process has been hanging on the "Connect to the device ROM" step for nearly an hour.

The device itself is completely black. It says "Uploading RAM image" at the bottom of the window and the status bar is completely full.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I followed the instructions in this post and it just seems like it shouldn't be taking nearly this long, especially for one step when neither my computer nor my blackberry give any indication of progress or that they are doing anything.
    11-28-10 12:41 PM
    Great Post....Works great! I had the White Screen small icon problem, but removing those two tmobile theme cod files fixed the issue. Thanks!! 6 is awesome by the way...No clitches so far.
    11-30-10 12:27 AM
    Hi, I'm new in here and would like to ask anyone that can help. I've 9700 from T-Mobile, and I have read threads from you guys. Are they worked on 9700 T-Mobile?

Last time I installed OS 6 on it, the device turned white and all the icons are very small. Totally wrecked, so I downgraded again to OS 5.

Thank you and your help is very appreciated
    11-30-10 10:51 PM
    Hi, I'm new in here and would like to ask anyone that can help. I've 9700 from T-Mobile, and I have read threads from you guys. Are they worked on 9700 T-Mobile?

Last time I installed OS 6 on it, the device turned white and all the icons are very small. Totally wrecked, so I downgraded again to OS 5.

Thank you and your help is very appreciated
    Did you read the first post of this thread?

It will work just fine if you follow the instructions there - and specifically remember to do the one for T-Mobile users only (deleting the theme .cods).
    12-01-10 07:33 AM
    Question, what if we already updated our device to 6.0?

What do we do with the theme?

I've already deleted the theme manually through my computer, but my device still has the white screen.
    did you fix your issue?
    I did not delete the two files before installing it so i followed the steps to delete it afterwards, i even downloaded the BBSAK and followed those steps. and i still have the white screen with the tiny icons....

PLEASE help me if you can....
    12-01-10 06:42 PM
    If the BBSAK afterward didn't work you can just wipe the device with BBSAK and do a fresh install - this time remembering to delete those .cods!

But first make sure you didn't delete more than just the t-mobile .cod...read the first post again - it mentions the file you can't delete. You might just need to reinstall that one.
    12-01-10 07:51 PM
    Anyone know a fix for "file to large" to download or add as an attatchment to email? I'm sure there is a posted fix on here but I'm in a sitiuation where I don't have time to go thru a million post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 02:04 PM
    I would like to know how users of the 9870 are getting on with this? I may pull the trigger on it tomorrow night as my messenger is laggy on .294 build.
    12-05-10 05:47 PM
    I would like to know how users of the 9870 are getting on with this? I may pull the trigger on it tomorrow night as my messenger is laggy on .294 build.
    They're not getting on with this... this is an old leaked OS for the 9700

They're getting on with this... http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...-fixes-550696/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 06:58 PM
336 ... 11121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD