i Have mac and pc .230 files for the tour, bbm me for em.
    10-18-09 10:43 AM
    I agree. I Liked this OS at first because it fixed a few things that werent working in .230 but I also had the "stopped charging" issue and it really put me in a bind, so I am back on .230 for the time being.
    I think thats how everyone feels. 273 is such an amazing OS that fixes alot and looks alot better, but then at the same time 273 is probly the worst leak ive used. Charging was wonky and how about the random freezing (to the point that only a battery pull would help). Soon tho we shall have official os5's running around
    10-18-09 10:45 AM
    lol they're all beta builds, 5.0 isn't out
    He must be a programmer or work for verizon, hahahahahahahah.
    10-18-09 10:52 AM
    I'm right there with you...the exact same thing happened to me. I woke up at 3AM and saw that my phone had totally locked up. I spent the next 2 and a half hours wiping my phone and going back to .230.
    If we are all going back to 230 imagine what the official is gonna be like!! It's gonna be rediculous, and the storm2 is gonna have it right off the bat!
    10-18-09 10:55 AM
    I have always installed beta os for all of my blackberries and have never had a problem. That being said this one was nothing but trouble and after 4 hours I went back to 230. It froze randomly. It would drop the signal randomly, and it would just plain act weird. I must have rebooted or battery pulled at least 5 times. I will be waiting for the next one and will install it as well. Just my 2 cents
    10-19-09 01:11 PM
    I installed this a few days ago on my Tour and it seems to be running fine. I have service through Verizon, and it actually unlocked my GPS! Nice bonus. It seems to hang for a short period of time when deleting a number of emails at a time, and I have a problem getting it to set up bluetooth connections with a Motorola speaker phone. Other than that, all third party apps that I had installed previously seem to work as good or better. I like the threaded txt msg. It does seem to take slightly less time to reboot after a battery pull, but still longer than an impatient personal like me wants to wait. I like the "progress bar" better than the white screen and spinning clock though. I'll keep playing with it and report any other issues, but over all, it seems like a very nice upgrade. Looking forward to the "official" release!
    10-21-09 10:22 PM
206 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD