09-21-09 01:56 AM
107 ... 345
tools
    R these screen caps from tours... Will my tour look like that... The selector & everything

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 07:50 PM
    Could anyone lead me to a live link? It seems all the links in the thread have been removed by the sources.

Thank you!!
    09-04-09 01:28 PM
    So for you of those that it's not working, will it just not open? Or not show up or what,.
    It doesn't show up at all for me.....not when I search my applications list, nor when I look in app switcher.....I have downloaded 4.7 and 5.0 BBM but I can't seem to get either of them to actually working for me....Hopefully I can get it working because BBM is one of my most used features on my Tour. I've tried desktop loading as well to no avail....
    09-20-09 05:37 PM
    It doesn't show up at all for me.....not when I search my applications list, nor when I look in app switcher.....I have downloaded 4.7 and 5.0 BBM but I can't seem to get either of them to actually working for me....Hopefully I can get it working because BBM is one of my most used features on my Tour. I've tried desktop loading as well to no avail....
    If you loaded .191 through DM, make sure there isn't a backup of your applications somewhere on your computer. I had a previous backup on my computer which had a version of BBM5 in the folder. Until I found the backup, I could not get BBM4.7 even loaded on my Tour. Once I deleted it, did a fresh install of the OS, it installed fine with the .191 OS.

09-20-09 07:17 PM
    Wha are the major bugs?
    09-20-09 08:44 PM
    Wha are the major bugs?
    Well, I just put .191 on my phone earlier today and the only bugs I see are not being able to launch many of the applications.
    Also, if your on your home screen with the wallpaper and you have a folder as one of your icons. If you click on the folder and go back, you'll be taken to the home screen with all the apps. (No wallpaper)

09-21-09 01:39 AM
    My home screen DOES have a banner but a bit different than 4.7.
    (BTW, that's the new SMS icon, not BBM)
    5.0 (left) vs 4.7 (right)

Just finished my update. I look like yours.

Installed update to pc. I currently use dm 5.0.0.11
    Deleted vendor file
    Initiated apploader
    It initialized but failed to respond when I hit next button.
    Started DM and initialized setup.
    It took about 30 minutes and when I started up, I had to restart my radios service. I look identical to your screen (using same theme) with 3G and BB symbol in upper right corner.

I guess time will tell.
    09-21-09 01:56 AM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD