Does anyone know how difficult it is to find a list of home screen keyboard shortcuts for a Pearl 3G?? I banged into this list a few days ago, but just spent 20 minutes googling and couldn't find it. Ridiculous. I even searched just crackberry and other popular BB-enthusiast sites, but to no avail.

I installed OS 6.0.0.344 and mostly liked it, but it had a few bugs. Going to OS 6 required some rethinking about how I do things. I don't like this tray thing, but I'm learning to live with it.

One good thing that came out of the tray was that I made the discovery of home screen shortcuts! It was sort of by mistake; I hit the "B" key it loaded up the browser. I learned the rest (experimentally) and I promptly hid all the icons that had keyboard shortcuts and finally my main ("All") tray was an acceptable size.

Then I heard 6.0.0.418 was out and I promptly downloaded it only to find that the "AS" key no longer brings up contacts. This is very disappointing as "Contacts" is something I rarely go into, but when I need it - I need it.

So here's what I have:

"DF" - MemoPad
    "CV" - Send Message
    "TY" - Tasks
    "BN" - Browser
    "UI" - Calculator
    "M" - Messages
    "OP" - Options
    "L" - Calendar

But if I remember correctly, "AS" would bring me to Contacts in 6.0.0.344, but it does not in this version of the OS. Can anyone confirm that "AS" *SHOULD* bring me to Contacts? Or did I dream that it did this?

Thanks,
    Mark
    12-17-10 02:17 PM
    You can access the contacts by pressing C or A. I'm running .418
    12-17-10 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD