I'm not having any issues with this hybrid and actually noticing some of the marathon type battery levels in-between charges. Not just on the prior post....but everyday. Little dejavu of a another one of your hybrid threads where I posted some really good numbers. LOL. I'll stop there. Also, I'm not trying to convince anyone to try this hybrid. That's a personal choice. However, if you like to upgrade your OS, well,........
    Azensun and Mecca EL like this.
    02-19-13 08:29 AM
    Mecca, I installed before your beta prime and gamma prime,(which is what I have now on my torch)

I have been out of the forums for a while but this way of loading it sounds different than the previous. I don't recall the BBH tool which I am not familiar with and I got confused about renaming the .825 folder. I downloaded all three: .825 and installed to pc, downloaded BBHtool and your lambda prime which I unziped to desktop. on win7 i navigate to program files x86 - common files- research in motion- appLoader... which folder I rename? I don't see a folder named .825, then copy the unzipped lambda folder into the open aploader folder? sorry, even though I did loaded two primes before this one for some reason got me confused. any help I would appreciate very much as my torch is been acting up lately peformance wise. thank you for your amazing help building those primes and sorry for my newby inexperience.
    03-12-13 01:22 AM
    Mecca, I installed before your beta prime and gamma prime,(which is what I have now on my torch)

I have been out of the forums for a while but this way of loading it sounds different than the previous. I don't recall the BBH tool which I am not familiar with and I got confused about renaming the .825 folder. I downloaded all three: .825 and installed to pc, downloaded BBHtool and your lambda prime which I unziped to desktop. on win7 i navigate to program files x86 - common files- research in motion- appLoader... which folder I rename? I don't see a folder named .825, then copy the unzipped lambda folder into the open aploader folder? sorry, even though I did loaded two primes before this one for some reason got me confused. any help I would appreciate very much as my torch is been acting up lately peformance wise. thank you for your amazing help building those primes and sorry for my newby inexperience.
    NEVER MIND!! i am such an *****, I was looking at the wrong folder. I figure it out. renamed the original folder back up and copied the lambda i nto the loader folder. ready to go... except I am not clear on the unshrinking. i open the bbhtool then navigate to lambda folder and then? i don't see unshrink option, is it put it back? any help is apreciated, i was until 2;00am looking in the forums about the shrinking thing but could not get all the answers... i don't want to mess this up. beta prime and gamma prime worked flawless. Thanks Mecca.

OKAY!! I got it!! read about shrinking, I did it and loaded Lambda.. so far so good and I got lots of memory space on my torch. I am excited, I am a total newbie but I feel like I am an expert inside... hahaha... Thank you all for the great forum and help. I will report if I get anything funky ...
    Last edited by spaniard65; 03-12-13 at 01:59 PM. Reason: add more comment
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-12-13 12:38 PM
    NEVER MIND!! i am such an *****, I was looking at the wrong folder. I figure it out. renamed the original folder back up and copied the lambda i nto the loader folder. ready to go...
    Cool. I'm glad you got everything up and running. May want to give Mu Prime a go. I'll add it this evening.
    03-12-13 12:45 PM
54 123