@ Mecca. Let me know when you find a good housing. I plan on changing mine as well..
    02-10-13 01:06 AM
    Tardy to the party yet again! Looking forward as always to running another Mecca hybrid.
    02-10-13 02:05 PM
    @ Mecca. Let me know when you find a good housing. I plan on changing mine as well..
    I recently changed mine. Phone looks so new

Only problem, there is no opening for the microphone at the back
    02-10-13 02:28 PM
    There's a supplier on eBay, with the AT&T housings. I'll send you a link to their site in a few.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-10-13 08:24 PM
    I recently changed mine. Phone looks so new

Only problem, there is no opening for the microphone at the back
    Pics or it didn't happen
    02-10-13 08:25 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Huh? Didn't get you
    02-10-13 09:18 PM
    Huh? Didn't get you
    Take some pics and "POST" them on here to verify your comments.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 02-12-13 at 05:36 PM.
    02-10-13 10:08 PM
    There's a supplier on eBay, with the AT&T housings. I'll send you a link to their site in a few.

Ok.

Also, my latest @ 29C, 2.14% hr. after 16.0 hrs. Also, 58% battery left.
    02-10-13 10:23 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen
    not that clear.. took them from a webcam
    Attached Thumbnails LAMBDA PRIME for the Torch 9810-webcam-toy-photo36.jpg   LAMBDA PRIME for the Torch 9810-webcam-toy-photo37.jpg   LAMBDA PRIME for the Torch 9810-webcam-toy-photo38.jpg  
    Mecca EL and TechFossil like this.
    02-11-13 08:43 AM
    my old body
    Attached Thumbnails LAMBDA PRIME for the Torch 9810-img-20130111-00133.jpg  
    02-11-13 08:46 AM
    my old body LAMBDA PRIME for the Torch 9810-img-20130111-00133.jpg
    Man, I remember in a thread a while ago that you mentioned your phone was getting beat up, but that phone has taken a beating. I suppose that is also a lot of love, too. Regardless.....

I will NEVER let you borrow my car.
    Mecca EL, Azensun and Blacklatino like this.
    02-11-13 09:23 AM
    Man, I remember in a thread a while ago that you mentioned your phone was getting beat up, but that phone has taken a beating. I suppose that is also a lot of love, too. Regardless.....

Hahahaha yeah! It had to happen. I don't handle gadgets with care

Its the most I've ever used a phone! Been 1 and a half years almost!

Don't worry, I don't know how to drive, I'm not 18 yet
    Azensun and Blacklatino like this.
    02-11-13 10:28 AM

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Too funny!! Agreed! And from the looks of the new housing, you've dropped that already.

Nice work on the rebuild, Shah.
    02-11-13 10:35 AM
    Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Too funny!! Agreed! And from the looks of the new housing, you've dropped that already.

Nice work on the rebuild, Shah.
    Dropped it on the 2nd day fell from my hand and I held it against my bed's edge

I got it done from a local guy. Paid about 1700 inr, about 30$
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-11-13 11:12 AM
    Geez, I thought mine looked bad with a few nicks! Nice job on the new housing! Now get a case! LOL

Lambda is working great. Good battery life, no dropped calls, etc., etc. Love Mecca hybrids!
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.
    02-12-13 12:08 PM
    @Shah. Mine is not that bad, but, I need to change mine as well. Already ordered 2 housing.
    02-12-13 05:40 PM
    Hahahaha yeah! It had to happen. I don't handle gadgets with care

Its the most I've ever used a phone! Been 1 and a half years almost!

Don't worry, I don't know how to drive, I'm not 18 yet
    Not 18!!! Ok. That explains a few things for me.

Nice job on the housing.
    Mecca EL and rgshah3 like this.
    02-12-13 05:42 PM
    Geez, I thought mine looked bad with a few nicks! Nice job on the new housing! Now get a case! LOL

Lambda is working great. Good battery life, no dropped calls, etc., etc. Love Mecca hybrids!
    Nah.. Cases don't fit on this housing :P its a bit big. Like maybe 2mm or so

And cases spoil the back of my slider and make sliding very rough
    02-12-13 10:11 PM
    Just figured I would chime in that this hybrid is a proven winner on both my 9810 and 9900. Battery life has been excellent for me and after close to 300 phone calls, I have not had had a single dropped call, on my end at least.
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.
    02-13-13 06:13 PM
    New Torch user here... After Storms, Pearls and Curves, now has come the time for the Torch... So far I am really impressed with the overall performance of this device... Don't know if I want to upgrade to a BB10 device anymore :P...
    Been running stock OS .794 for a month now but it's time to load some hybrid.. Must say I'm not familiar with any of your builds but the name OSBB says it all...
    I'll load it tomorrow and report...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-14-13 09:10 PM
    New Torch user here... After Storms, Pearls and Curves, now has come the time for the Torch... So far I am really impressed with the overall performance of this device... Don't know if I want to upgrade to a BB10 device anymore :P...
    Been running stock OS .794 for a month now but it's time to load some hybrid.. Must say I'm not familiar with any of your builds but the name OSBB says it all...
    I'll load it tomorrow and report...

Well, whether you utilize his first or his latest hybrid, you will enjoy using whatever you choose.
    02-14-13 09:55 PM
    Well, whether you utilize his first or his latest hybrid, you will enjoy using whatever you choose.
    I do believe so!

02-15-13 03:17 AM
    Hello Mecca, just thought I mentioned that I did try to install this particular hybrid on my torch 9810, I'm yet to find a satisfactory OS that actually lasts on my blackberry. To my amazement i had the most strangest experience ever. I wiped my phone clean with bbsak and {i might have forgotten to close bbsak} not sure if that affected anything but when I ran loader I noticed a very short list of apps. I had downloaded the entire zipped file, extracted it to desktop. You state that we rename the .825 base to official OS I just deleted mine coz I have a backup of it. I moved the .825 base of your hybrid to the loader folder. I had done all this prior to wiping the phone with bbsak.

When I ran loader I saw the shortest list of apps ever. At first i was surprised but thought perhaps you were trying to make it as lean of a hybrid as possible removing all th eextras and then the user will install whet they want. Needless to say it was the squickest reinstall of an OS ever. Less than 5 minutes the phone was up and running. But the problem was reinstalling the stuff. I noticed all teh unnecessary languages had been removed including Documents to go, facebook, twitter, even appworld was not installed. i struglled to reinstall BBM as i couldnt do that online otherwise everything else I had a backup or knew where to install it from. That is the only reason I decided to cut my loss and reinstall a different hybrid. I asked a friend who had loaded same hybrid and he confirmed it was strange and weird and not normal.

Not venting or discouraging anyone or anything of that sort. Just an interesting experience I thought I'd share. No idea what happened as I never shrink anything out of any hybrid as its usually perfect as it is.
    02-18-13 02:17 PM
    Hello Mecca, just thought I mentioned that I did try to install this particular hybrid on my torch 9810, I'm yet to find a satisfactory OS that actually lasts on my blackberry. To my amazement i had the most strangest experience ever. I wiped my phone clean with bbsak and {i might have forgotten to close bbsak} not sure if that affected anything but when I ran loader I noticed a very short list of apps. I had downloaded the entire zipped file, extracted it to desktop. You state that we rename the .825 base to official OS I just deleted mine coz I have a backup of it. I moved the .825 base of your hybrid to the loader folder. I had done all this prior to wiping the phone with bbsak.

When I ran loader I saw the shortest list of apps ever. At first i was surprised but thought perhaps you were trying to make it as lean of a hybrid as possible removing all th eextras and then the user will install whet they want. Needless to say it was the squickest reinstall of an OS ever. Less than 5 minutes the phone was up and running. But the problem was reinstalling the stuff. I noticed all teh unnecessary languages had been removed including Documents to go, facebook, twitter, even appworld was not installed. i struglled to reinstall BBM as i couldnt do that online otherwise everything else I had a backup or knew where to install it from. That is the only reason I decided to cut my loss and reinstall a different hybrid. I asked a friend who had loaded same hybrid and he confirmed it was strange and weird and not normal.

Not venting or discouraging anyone or anything of that sort. Just an interesting experience I thought I'd share. No idea what happened as I never shrink anything out of any hybrid as its usually perfect as it is.
    You may have overlooked the part of my instructions, where I said "I recommend using BBHTools to unshrink any apps that I've already shrunk - because I use alot of betas - then shrink to your liking."

This would have restored my hybrid to its full state, and the apps that you expected to see would be available. It's unfortunate you found LP not to your liking. Thanks for testing though.
    02-18-13 07:19 PM
    Ah I must admit I didn't notice that part. Not very used to your method of installing the OS. I will still try the hybrid again. Simply because it is specific to torch 9810. A device I own and love and what you have created is specific to it. Just waiting to hear a friends opinion on it who is using it right now in comparison to a prior OS then I may very well try it again. Much respect for the work you put into making your hybrids.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-19-13 03:28 AM
54 123