Just A little Curious if anyOne Else is Having The Same "Problem" Wit the New OS i Mean tO Some it May NOT be a Problem But to me it is Actually its a Little Frustrating.
    • right Top Button No Long is the "Stand by"
    • top Left "lock key" locks for a little thing Unlocks by its self!
    dOes anyOne One hOw to get back dOwn to The v5.0.0.330? only because i know it stops those problems considering a tmo rep helped me get to it before and it sloved my issue but since i had to send in my fone im stuck wit the problem again and everytime i get on the phone with a rep they have no clue what im talking about because "no one has called with this problem" which is funny considering my sister has the older verison and her stand by works yet my other sister has the same version as me and shes having the same issues!! soooo can anyOne help me Out?
    07-11-10 04:40 PM
    The functionality of the Mute and Lock buttons was changed by RIM in these OS versions. It's not a bug. It's designed that way ... like it or not.

If you want to roll your device OS back to a different version, look in the How To? forum for the thread titled "Proper Upgrade/Downgrade Procedure" and follow the instructions exactly.
    07-11-10 04:43 PM
    what she said and to be honest theres so manny thread for that just search .. and the best way is have a password and press alt and enter and you go to lock phase . hope that make sense
    07-11-10 04:51 PM
    ok ill try that THANKS
    07-11-10 04:53 PM
    Well unfor. im On a MAC...And it says no Macs so my search Will have Too continue thanks Anyway Tho!
    07-11-10 04:59 PM
    stay on .714 as its a halfway decent OS and works great.
    07-11-10 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD