It is amazing.. What a step up from the previous version.. but I do have 1 question.. Is there any way to hide recent updates?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 09:47 PM
    Not that I've found. I kind of like it though, didn't at first but is handy for seeing changes you've missed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 09:50 PM
    Those recent updates kind of work like twitter to me. My kids went to Florida on vacation and I was able to keep up them by their making changes during the trip. Only reason I can see for the feature.
    09-26-09 10:00 PM
    so i am still new to the blackberry world. when i download/install this; do i uninstall my previous version first? does it just overwrite it? also do the PINs transfer over?
    09-26-09 10:05 PM
    so i am still new to the blackberry world. when i download/install this; do i uninstall my previous version first? does it just overwrite it? also do the PINs transfer over?
    Short answer.. PIN stays on your device and will not be deleted.

To install new OS: click here

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os
    09-26-09 11:26 PM
    I went into BBM5.0. Then I went under options. Keep recent updates changed to none, and no more recent updates. No you dont uninstall just reinstall over existing,and yes any contacts you have already will transfer over to update.
    09-26-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD