anyone know how to fix this??
    03-20-09 04:17 PM
    theres a search tool for a reason..............
    03-20-09 04:29 PM
    and i used it and cant find anything about it...............................................
    03-20-09 04:33 PM
    Take it over to the Beta Forum......answer is in there....
    03-20-09 04:34 PM
    damn yall r so fkin RUDE!!!!!!!

obviously he asked because he didnt find the answer using whatever methods he usually does. either answer the question, or at least give him a link. TAKES AS MUCH TIME AS IT DID TO TYPE UR COMPLETELY USELESS POSTS

i swear some of u need some antidepressants
    03-20-09 04:59 PM
    anyone know how to fix this??
    The MMS and the keyboard are the big issues in .114 build. People used either the mms cod from .86 or .109 or any other that worked find. Same with keyboard, use one from .109. You would need to download and install those OS and then copy the pertaining java files to java of .114. Good luck.
    03-20-09 05:06 PM
    The process of searching for answers will open a whole new world of information for you. You look for "Where did my browser go info, and you stumble across something else educational that might also be helpful (How to restore an operating system, or my favorite...What does a battery pull do? etc).

Learning these things for yourself - and learning the power of a Forum search-rather than just getting information fed to you with detailed click by click instructions by others will make your Storm a lot more functional and more enjoyable to use!

I say all of this in a spirit of kindness because there will be plenty of people who come along to answer this question who might just give you a mean spirited "do a search" with no other words of encouragement or help which is then immediately followed by hecklers (in the real world, this would be considered exceptionally rude). Sometimes people view the anonymity of the online forums as an opportunity to say unkind and often hurtful things to new posters. (Trust me we have all seen drive~by rudeness in almost every corner of this forum.)

This type of behavior then makes people hesitant to post and ask questions, but there are PLENTY of wonderful people willing to help out a newbie if the "Do a search" folks don't run ya off before a positive response is posted.

All of that being said, welcome to crackberry! There is plenty of room far newbies like us! (And everyone here was new at some point in the journey!)

Happy storm travels!
    Stormcrackers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 05:07 PM
    my thoughts exactly haha

but problems all solved! thanks to non ****** bag members
    03-20-09 05:07 PM

obviously he asked because he didnt find the answer using whatever methods he usually does. either answer the question, or at least give him a link. TAKES AS MUCH TIME AS IT DID TO TYPE UR COMPLETELY USELESS POSTS

I defenetly agree with you on that 1.
    03-20-09 05:11 PM

LOL werd
    03-20-09 05:16 PM
    Take it over to the Beta Forum......answer is in there....
    The OP did post in the beta forum about 20 minutes before posting here, but no one answered the post and just before I am posting this, it still was not answered.
    03-20-09 05:23 PM
    my thoughts exactly haha

but problems all solved! thanks to non ****** bag members
    What did you do to fix the issue? That way others may be able to fix if they have the same issue.
    03-20-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD