Anyone know why my Messenger is gone??
    01-26-09 05:18 PM
    Plug in device>Open DM>Apploader>Add/Remove Programs>Check mark the BBM box>Next>Finish.
    01-26-09 05:20 PM
    CX- My friend has a storm and I gave him .86 to load into his computer at home to upgrade from .75 because he isnt on the forum (yet anyway). When he came over he said everything went well but I noticed bbm is missing. If I hold the BB button, it is in the running program list. When he was at his house I had him go to apploader and he said BBM is checked?

Then I had him come over and we loaded .90 on. BBM is still missing.

Any Ideas?
    01-26-09 11:49 PM
    Does BBM show up if you send him a message? What I mean by this is that if you send him a message using BBM it should show up in the Messages folder on their device. If they click on the message does it open BBM for them? If it does, then BBM might only be hidden. Also you said that BBM shows up in the app switcher, if you click on it does it open BBM? If these doesn't work, remove BBM by going to Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Hightlight BBM> Delete. Then load up DM and use the App Loader to reload it onto the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 12:06 AM
    Well I know somthing is flawed somewhere because when I send him a BBM it shows up as an icon at the top only. He can check the message by holding the BB button down and going to BBM. It doenst show up in his regular message folder. After sending and recieving a few back and forth. I get a notice on my end that my messages stop going through because the "contact is unavailable"

Oh I have also made sure he didnt "hide" the BBM icon too.
    01-27-09 12:34 AM
    Well, I am having a different issue and wanted to know if anyone has seen this before? My Storm is running .86 on the Alltel Network. Outside of the 1X data issue it all works great. I have been trying to install the BBM but it does not seem to show up. Its not under apps (storm) and DM does not show anything except for the aftermarket items Ive installed. Have removed the DM and re-installed but shows the same. However I did upgrade from a Pearl that worked like a champ. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    02-21-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD