Thanks alot. Wating v8 for Javelin....

A month late and no new posts from the OP. I wouldn't hold my breath.
    bambo37 and samhungbk like this.
    09-13-12 04:12 PM
    Blackberry Curve 8900 "Javelin" - August 14th
    Waiting..................
    samhungbk likes this.
    09-14-12 12:01 PM
    Waiting for the Javelin version.
    09-22-12 08:36 AM
    can someone please upload the hybrid v8 installer for 8520 i really want it, sadly the links are down you can send it in my inbox if you want, thank you very much
    09-23-12 05:49 AM
    reupload installer for 8530 please ...
    09-23-12 11:49 AM
    JSL 8900 v8.0 Coming Soon...
    09-24-12 04:39 AM
    can someone please upload the hybrid v8 installer for 8520 i really want it, sadly the links are down you can send it in my inbox if you want, thank you very much
    Here you have many mirrors to download it

Download links for JSL8520v8.0.exe - Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple hosts

reupload installer for 8530 please ...
    8530 hybrid is not ready i think.
    09-24-12 01:35 PM
    Dear JSL !!!
    The information about JSL v8.0 and release date that you provided made me and other BB 8900 users feel enjoyable and excited. However, there has not been any information about your product for more than 1 month. Do you continue to develope JSL v8.0 for 8900 or Are you in the process of testing the effect of the product?
    Looking forward to your information
    09-26-12 01:58 AM
    Could you refresh link for Bold?
    09-26-12 06:47 AM
    You know, an email saying the google forwarding links no longer worked would have sufficed.
    (it is in my sig you know)
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 09-26-12 at 09:29 PM.
    samhungbk likes this.
    09-26-12 09:17 PM
    I know it's already late September, but life is a bit more important than making this stuff (which doesnt make any money either, and is actually an expense).

When I do have time, I start to update it, then the next time I have time available, newer revisions of OS 6 and 7 have become available. So I end up updating it some more...

I don't have all the time in the world to test it (again, my regular life takes precedence).

The fixes/other devices are still on the way, just a bit late. It isnt gonna kill you that I havent released it... , I have 2 android rom's available and have pretty much put one to pasture, and the other hasnt been updated in a while either... not to mention that I haven't had time to work on my website either. So relax and just check to see if i've posted any updated on twitter (that's where I announce them anyways)

In other notes

- The links have been fixed, and are now direct links to the pages.

- Archived Build's (v4.5 through to v7) have been linked to at the bottom of each of their respective pages.
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 09-26-12 at 09:30 PM.
    samhungbk, 1oo1, Ertank and 1 others like this.
    09-26-12 09:24 PM
    Hey there! I had seen some of your posts over on Driphter before they shut themselves down --- I'm a small biz owner as well and am switching from Android to Blackberry. Ideally, I would be able to create some great hybrids to install on older phones in order to have them be more usable in 2012 for lower-income folks.

Would you care to pool our resources / knowledge and work on some (Flip 8220 in particular could use a good 4.6/4.7/5/6/7 hybrid

Edit: The Tour 9630 would be awesome as well!

Twitter: @CRElectronix
    Facebook: CRElectronix, LLC
    Last edited by hilga007; 11-15-12 at 11:49 PM.
    11-06-12 02:00 PM
    Wating v8 for 8530
    11-25-12 05:51 PM
    Blackberry Curve 8530 "Aires" - Pending

still waiting for this ....
    11-28-12 06:05 AM
    Fantastic OS. Using this OS for Bold 9000. Best OS so far.....
    12-05-12 04:40 AM
    Dear JSL and Bold lovers,

I am encountering problems with wifi in the previous build 7 and build 8 so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong and if JSL or anyone could assist me.

On version 7:
    I am able to connect to my wifi network and the wifi is working great and then after a while (mostly overnight after using Bedtime mode) for some reason wifi is still connected but I am unable to use it! For example, unable to surf the internet or listen to my favorite internet radio station.
    --> The only solution this far is to reboot the phone and then I am able to connect AND use the internet.

On version 8:
    I am able to connect to the wifi network but nothing is working, no internet radio, no surfing the web.... really annoying as I would love to use the version 8 on my bold but as everyone I use the internet a lot.

For your information my wifi internet protection is a wpa2 protection, could that be the issue?

Thanks a lot in advance to everyone helping me resolve this problem!

Z
    12-26-12 08:11 AM
    No one had the same issue?
    01-04-13 06:34 AM
    Have you tried wiping then re-installing the os?
    01-05-13 05:41 AM
    Hi Restrictive,

First of all thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

Indeed, have tried this and installed on two bold's I still have (v7 and v8) to be honest I am clueless to what this could be. Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Z
    01-07-13 04:22 AM
    Gosh I have heard the best things about these hybrids but cant get it to work on my 9000..

The instructions seem quite straight forward but when I after I install the booter and click "finish" to run it an error message pops up:

"Loader.exe - unable to locate component

This application has failed to start because xmlLite.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

ANY help would be amazing; I really want to upgrade the os before I leave on vacation today. I am running windows xp sp2 on my macbook via boot camp and thus am not able to install DM (one needs sp3 at least; which I cant install b/c I dont have enough room on my hard drive... catch 22). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it as well as repairing it..

EDIT: for future reference for anyone trying just google the issue and you will find a file to download.. HOWEVER now when Im running the loader and its asking which connection port my blackberry is connected on it doesnt give me any options nor let me check detect.. Im assuming its a problem with using windows through boot camp on my macbook; however my blackberry shows as connected and everything in the file explorer.. Gosh will this even get installed?!

Or perhaps its because I dont think I have an official driver installed? But it does show up as bb in my computer.. I cant install a driver b/c I dont have sp3- so annoying.

EDIT 2 : Just kidding I borrowed my friends laptop that has xp sp3 and it all worked.. beautiful...
    Last edited by austriker; 01-10-13 at 08:24 AM.
    01-10-13 06:21 AM
    Hi, thanks for the hybrid OS. I am finding some problems after installation:

- it appears I no longer have the servicebooks for BIS / 3g data connection so I can only use wifi.

- pressing "1" for speeddial into my voicemail now results in an "unknown application" error

any ideas? I am on Rogers.
    Basically the same issue with me. BIS wont connect regardless of the trouble shooting my carrier and I do.. I wonder if its the hybrid, Im not sure BIS ever connected while I was away from wifi this morning after I installed it..

Any resolution for you? (I know its a long shot..)
    01-10-13 02:53 PM
    plzz give me the link tooo
    01-13-13 01:01 AM
    Can I install this on 9630 as my mobile is detecting, OS is booting and after that it gives some error & its not getting repaired desktop Software and I know this user a separate installer that why I am asking or If you can suggest any other method that would be great
    01-29-13 12:20 AM
    Not a lot of issues, I have used this since its release and it great!! only issues I have is that the GSM radio link gets locked out and you need to turn it off in manage connections and then back on again to reestablish the link. However i am sure this happens in other OS's as well, other issues are the free memory reducing and slowing the phone to a crawl but that's when using the social media program QQ after a long chat session. Other issues would be loosing internet connectivity on wifi and and cell intermittently. usually cured by a restart (battery pull ) some of these issues I am sure are just your standard 3rd party software issues. The base OS seems very sound and usable.

Graeme
    02-14-13 05:58 PM
    when hybrid JSL v.8 8900 javelin at launch? I am so looking forward to this hybrid. because I have tries JSL hybrid v.7 for javelin 8900. a significant change. I really was not looking forward to hybrid v.8 for javelin 8900 was
    03-07-13 10:23 AM
112 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD