Its a 9000 ROM
    04-20-12 11:19 PM
    Just installed, everything went smoothly. Will report back on battery life and performance after a few days.
    04-28-12 08:18 PM
    Hi everyone... even though v7 has been out for pretty much a year, and there wasn't a peep from me since I switched over to Android... I've pulled out my old blackberries and wiped off the dust. (sorry if that offends anyone)

I've almost completed work on v8.0 and there's preview images on my twitter feed (JSLEnterprises)
    I've fixed a bunch of things, and its a 5.0.0.1096/6.0.0.723/7.1.0.523 cross build.
    I've also updated and fixed the installer. Its got a new look, newer background processes (to kill the tasks that cause loader to act up for many with my old installer/version).

I've spent the better part of a week so far updating everything.
    Its currently being tested, and will be live mid/late next week (so between July 4th - 6th). It will be released concurrently with an 8520 build.
    The following week will have 8900 & 8530 builds
    and one more week later will be 9530/50 builds... yes I'm doing a version for the storm.

And if someone is willing to be a guinea pig, I'll make one for the old discarded tour (9630).

I posted this image on Tuesday the 26th @ driphter.com.

(dont be confused by the platform number, there will be two versions with both .95 and .106 platforms. Testing has been done on both)

It will be released on my website that is being launched concurrently.

The king has returned

EDIT: Corrected the date: July 4th - 6th, not August... was on the phone discussing and major system upgrade with one of my clients, and I posted this right after with "August" fresh in my mind.. Sorry for any confusion.
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 06-30-12 at 04:54 AM.
    xers, evil.bunny and edson1to like this.
    06-29-12 11:18 AM
    OH YEAH!!! He's BACK !!!!

JSL ; Whatever ur cookin, nothing beats that, i always love ur work, nothing else comes close to your quality... i installed my 9000, 8520 + 8900 with your hybrids, it works well all these time

BTW, I have an old TOUR, willing to be ur guinea pig for testing builds for 9630
    [email protected]
    06-29-12 11:17 PM
    OH YEAH!!! He's BACK !!!!

JSL ; Whatever ur cookin, nothing beats that, i always love ur work, nothing else comes close to your quality... i installed my 9000, 8520 + 8900 with your hybrids, it works well all these time

BTW, I have an old TOUR, willing to be ur guinea pig for testing builds for 9630
    [email protected]
    email sent.
    06-30-12 04:19 AM
    I've spent the better part of a week so far updating everything.
    Its currently being tested, and will be live mid/late next week (so between July 4th - 6th). It will be released concurrently with an 8520 build.
    The following week will have 8900 & 8530 builds
    and one more week later will be 9530/50 builds... yes I'm doing a version for the storm.
    Looking forward to your 8520 build! Thanks JSL.
    06-30-12 06:24 AM
    Its in final testing along side the the 9000. pretty much final compiled installers are ready.

Issues people have had with v7 installer and older with the newer Blackberry Desktop Software has also been reconciled and fixed. RIM's background tasks will be killed as not to hinder the installation of the hybrid. As it stands... Backup, Plug In, Run Installer, Configure Loader, Install to Device, Restore.
    evil.bunny likes this.
    06-30-12 07:07 AM
    Mr. JSL

i havent received ur email yet regarding the testing for Tour1 (9630) , would you please kindly email me back at [email protected]

thx a lot, looking forward for JSLv8 for 3 of my devices, YAY
    07-01-12 11:54 PM
    Send and replied... Twice.

t minus 2 days until launch/release.
    evil.bunny likes this.
    07-02-12 04:43 PM
    Send and replied... Twice.

t minus 2 days until launch/release.
    Where your hybrid v8.0??????? I'm waiting....
    07-04-12 07:31 AM
    waiting for jsl v.8
    btw jsl i have trouble installing v.7 from a x64 machine, so i have to instal from x86
    will u fix the installer to work from x64 on jsl v.8?
    07-04-12 09:46 AM
    waiting for jsl v.8
    btw jsl i have trouble installing v.7 from a x64 machine, so i have to instal from x86
    will u fix the installer to work from x64 on jsl v.8?
    The installer works for both x64 and x86.
    The newer versions of blackberry desktop software wouldn't recognise the older hybrid because of several issues...

- the registry keys are not recognised because rim's background processes were still running, and the registry additions did not propogate
    - Administrator privelages are required to properly write the keys
    - Depending on which antivirus program you use, it may buffer/block additions/changes to the registry by non trusted/certified installers (like mine)... I dont have the money to purchase a security certificate to sign the installer for something I do as a hobby.

reboot after installing, and blackberry desktop software should see the hybrid.

Again, this should not be an issue with the newer version releasing later today (im actually writing up the thread for it as we speak)

But if there is, disable your antivirus while installing, if its not recognized by loader, reboot your machine, and start the loader again (no need to reinstall the hybrid to your pc as it is already there).
    sunrisekdt likes this.
    07-04-12 11:00 AM
    The installer works for both x64 and x86.
    The newer versions of blackberry desktop software wouldn't recognise the older hybrid because of several issues...

- the registry keys are not recognised because rim's background processes were still running, and the registry additions did not propogate
    - Administrator privelages are required to properly write the keys
    - Depending on which antivirus program you use, it may buffer/block additions/changes to the registry by non trusted/certified installers (like mine)... I dont have the money to purchase a security certificate to sign the installer for something I do as a hobby.

reboot after installing, and blackberry desktop software should see the hybrid.

Again, this should not be an issue with the newer version releasing later today (im actually writing up the thread for it as we speak)

But if there is, disable your antivirus while installing, if its not recognized by loader, reboot your machine, and start the loader again (no need to reinstall the hybrid to your pc as it is already there).

great, thanks downloading now from your site
    Last edited by sodomania; 07-04-12 at 11:22 AM.
    07-04-12 11:20 AM
    great, thanks downloading now from your site
    where are you getting the links from?
    sunrisekdt likes this.
    07-04-12 11:31 AM
    JSLEnterprises.net - Blackberry Hybrids - Bold 9000
    (Sorry JSLEnterprises, I had this LINK from Xers yesterday). Thanks for your nice hybrid
    07-04-12 12:07 PM
    yeah i got it from jslenterprises..
    its 82,5 mb right??
    07-04-12 12:45 PM
116 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD