NetworkAcc will breath new life into your browsing experience. Its a must have!

I don't know how often you feel the need to re-start your BB because of leaked memory but I can go a couple of weeks without a re-start when using MemoryUp.

My recommendation would be to get NetworkAcc first and see how it goes. If your memory goes beyond the normal drop in a short period of time then you may wanna consider trying/buying MemoryUp. Same guys that make NetworkAcc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 02:42 PM
    in my device, the free space only 4mb.. and drain so fast till 0... after 0.. always sand clock and hung.. must pull battery...
    nb: my app only fb, ym, msn, bbm, fancy smile, capture it and berry buzz..

hope the jsl release next version more better.. what version now? anyone can give me?
    Last edited by budi5555; 10-13-11 at 03:43 AM.
    10-13-11 03:40 AM
    in my device, the free space only 4mb.. and drain so fast till 0... after 0.. always sand clock and hung.. must pull battery...

hope the jsl release next version more better..
    You need to get rid of some apps. You want your phome to have about 40mb free after a reboot. Then you will have 20 or 30 mb's free after using the phone for a day or two. Unless you have an app that is leaking lots of memory. JSL may have a new version come out at some point but it will not be any smaller. He reduced the size of this OS as much as you can and I really doubt you will see any notable reductions in the OS size in any future versions.
    10-13-11 03:49 AM

hope the jsl release next version more better.. what version now? anyone can give me?
    Wipe and reload the OS to your phone...
    10-13-11 10:42 AM
    You need to get rid of some apps. You want your phome to have about 40mb free after a reboot. Then you will have 20 or 30 mb's free after using the phone for a day or two. Unless you have an app that is leaking lots of memory. JSL may have a new version come out at some point but it will not be any smaller. He reduced the size of this OS as much as you can and I really doubt you will see any notable reductions in the OS size in any future versions.
    i think my apps not to much..
    10-13-11 11:45 PM
    Wipe and reload the OS to your phone...
    i will try next version..
    10-13-11 11:46 PM
    i will try next version..
    Or: http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...-fixes-652577/
    10-16-11 03:28 AM
    i think my apps not to much..
    That may be true if you use a reduced size hybrid like the JSL v7.0 and you keep your app list as short as possible. If you don't use a "shrinked" OS then you will have very little space left over for your apps. Having less than 10mb is way too low to have the phone function properly without the constant hour glass or freezing.

Spending a half hour loading JSL v7.0 or shrinking the carrier OS will save you hours of frustration and wasted time when using your phone. Once you learn to load a hybrid or shrink and OS, you, or anyone for that matter, will realize just how important it is. The greater browsing speed, added space for apps, better reliability, smoother OS speed in general, better battery life, and the fantastic Theme JSL included makes it a no brainer.

Also,with the JSL Hybrid v7.0, you can install a hybrid that you know works, bug free, and there is no risk involved like some of the other hybrids available. Just wipe your phone, restore your contacts, calander, messages, etc. And then all you need do is load your third party apps.

Then you should be ready to rock. Only thing you wanna watch is making sure you don't install too many apps, your phone also uses that memory to operate and having between 30mb and 40mb after being used for a day or two is the sweet spot. Maybe 25mb if you don't mind the occasional hour glass or super slow page load time on sites that aren't formatted properly for a mobile.

Last edited by olblueyez; 10-16-11 at 11:27 PM.
    10-16-11 11:12 PM
    And version DelftEo 7.2 is expected this afternoon!!
    10-17-11 05:41 AM
    I don't understand why people continue to mention the Delfteo OS, in a thread that is specifically for "JSL 9000 v7.0",,???

Keep the delftro stuff in the delfteo threads.

If you can't decide without polluting both threads then try them both and start a thread of your own.

10-17-11 10:40 PM
    Going to take a cue from the other hybrid maker.

If you like the Hybrid make sure you spread the word and maybe donate to JSL and support it!
    10-19-11 02:23 PM
    Supporting JSL isn't a bad idea. At least you can use his OS for more than a week without wiping your phone and re-installing your OS and all your apps,,, again,,, and again,,, and again.

10-20-11 09:28 PM
    NetworkAcc will breath new life into your browsing experience. Its a must have!

I don't know how often you feel the need to re-start your BB because of leaked memory but I can go a couple of weeks without a re-start when using MemoryUp.

My recommendation would be to get NetworkAcc first and see how it goes. If your memory goes beyond the normal drop in a short period of time then you may wanna consider trying/buying MemoryUp. Same guys that make NetworkAcc.

Hmm, I might try some of those apps then.
    They sound cool.
    Especially Network Acc.
    10-29-11 06:42 AM
    Hmm, I might try some of those apps then.
    They sound cool.
    Especially Network Acc.
    NetworkAcc + the added memory space afforded by JSL's super nice hybrid really has enabled me to keep using my 9000 and be happy with it, and avoid wanting to put it under my wheels and roll over it. In my opinion the carrier OS renders it completely useless. The phone must have some adequate memory space to operate properly, plus you want to be able to have a few apps that you picked out and not some crap AT&T decided you should have. NetworkAcc greatly reduces the long pauses you experience before the pages load.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 10-29-11 at 07:47 AM.
    10-29-11 07:45 AM
    NetworkAcc + the added memory space afforded by JSL's super nice hybrid really has enabled me to keep using my 9000 and be happy with it, and avoid wanting to put it under my wheels and roll over it. In my opinion the carrier OS renders it completely useless. The phone must have some adequate memory space to operate properly, plus you want to be able to have a few apps that you picked out and not some crap AT&T decided you should have. NetworkAcc greatly reduces the long pauses you experience before the pages load.
    Nice, definitely going to look into these apps tomorrow!
    Hybrids still running strong though!
    11-09-11 03:49 PM
    JSL Hybrids have been delayed a little, to do something with him lending one of his phones to somebody, or something to that effect.
    And he doesn't want to release it in this state as it would be buggy ofc.
    Mind you i read this a few weeks ago, so hopefully hes got back to working on them.
    I'll try find a link soon.

And I've got MemoryUp & Network Acc, no proper impression but I'll keep an eye on both of them.
    Whats BatteryPlus like?
    I need a new Battery I think already though, its actually quite bad, only had my phone a year and the Bat seems like its had better days.
    11-15-11 11:58 AM
    memory leak a BIG problem on this OS...
    11-21-11 02:19 PM
    memory leak a BIG problem on this OS...
    Try Wiping then re-installing it to your phone.
    11-25-11 11:15 AM
    No point in updating your OS without wiping the phone first.

11-25-11 05:07 PM
    Yeah I agree but you know some miss that crucial step of wiping your phone free of data for a fresh install!
    11-29-11 02:27 AM
    Battery+ is nice. It doesn't do anything you couldn't do manually to preserve battery life but it does have some auto features that can switch off particular battery draining functions at pre selected battery levels and keep you informed. Switching off the faster radios when the signal is weak or letting you know when the battery has reached a certain point and making radio management easier. I don't know that I would recommend it for the 9000 though because its one more app that you don't absolutely have to have and keeping the number of apps to a bare minimum on the 9000 is important. NetworkAcc worked really well for me. It really reduced the lag time you get when clicking a link and then wating for the next page to load. MemoryUp I would not call a must have but I did feel it kept me from restarting the phone as often. Both NetworkAcc and MemoryUp can be run in the background or run manually. On the 9000 I would run NetworkAcc in the background and if you decide to get the combo package I would run MemoryUp as needed. All of them can be used on newer devices so deciding when you are due for a new phone would be a consideration when buying.

NetworkAcc may take some experimenting to get the best results. I found that gear 2 improved my data speed without causing problems, gear 3 would cause an ocassionl malfunction and beyond 3 was too much accelleration for the phone to operate properly.

I do have to say that I didn't do much research concearning my phone & carrier so I don't have much to offer when it comes to the more advanced settings.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 11-29-11 at 06:14 AM.
    11-29-11 06:10 AM
    Awww .

Bricked my Bold while installing this OS . Heh .
    12-02-11 06:59 AM
    I got that error with DelftEo despite trying multiple times.
    No such problem for me with JSL!
    I'm the opposite of you .

Ohh well .
    12-02-11 11:32 AM
    Awww .

Bricked my Bold while installing this OS . Heh .
    This is just guess but it can't hurt. Take the SIM and your memory card out of the phone and put the battery back in.

Now try to run BBSAK and wipe the phone so you get a 507 error.

Then try to run JSL's installer.

I hope you can get it working!
    12-02-11 11:40 AM
    This is just guess but it can't hurt. Take the SIM and your memory card out of the phone and put the battery back in.

Now try to run BBSAK and wipe the phone so you get a 507 error.

Then try to run JSL's installer.

I hope you can get it working!
    Alright . Shall do it again later in the morning . Btw , what's the major difference between JSL and DelftEo's hybrid ?
    12-02-11 02:16 PM
116 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD