If you want your 9000 working at peak performance than this hybrid OS is for you. Installation is flawless and provides all the usual BB options that are missing on installers built by lesser qualified people. After installing MORE APPS than I am usually able to because of low memory lag issues I still have between 3 and 6 more mb's of free app space.

PRO'S:
    Fast and Smooth
    Small Install Size
    Great Battery Life
    Reliable

CON'S
    You Don't Have It,,...?????

This hybrid also includes a Prescision Zen 7.0 Theme that is simple and beautiful. The theme is perfect for the 9000 since it is very up to date looking and simple at the same time.

Do yourself a favor and get this hybrid installed on your 9000 and start enjoying your Blackberry "for the first time", the way it was meant to be.

Thanks JSL,,,.....For the new phone!!!

http://driphter.com/index.php?topic=4092.0

Last edited by olblueyez; 10-03-11 at 05:05 PM.
    Al_555, bollasdes, izaakku and 3 others like this.
    08-14-11 01:10 PM
    9000 User's GET THIS OS,,...!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 05:58 PM
    What's your opinion on this versus Delfteo's 6.5? JSL is saying this is his last hybrid for the 5.x OS.
    08-15-11 06:42 AM
    Got this on my 8520.
    So far it runs very smooth.
    08-16-11 08:55 AM
    I wasn't able to use Delfteo's 6.5 because the installer was broken and he had removed a lot of optional Blackberry software from the installer that people will want. I wasted too much time on that already, I need to use my phone too.

The theme JSL has included is fantastic, his OS installs much smaller than Delfteo's 6.1 for some reason and I just cannot put into words what an improvement it is over the carrier software.

Faster
    No leaks
    Small Size leaves you space for your apps and enough for your phone to run properly.
    WiFI on the carrier software is useless and with the JSL its faster than the Cellular connection with 5 bars.

Nothing personal against Delfteo, he seems to be working hard on his hybrids. I just don't feel they are ready to be posted where the general public can get to them yet. I do wish him success though.

08-16-11 10:02 PM
    done install on 9000
    very smooth..
    me too wasn't able to use Delfteo's..
    08-16-11 11:03 PM
    It's the,,...

[IMG=http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/1859/catsass.jpg][/IMG]
    Last edited by olblueyez; 08-16-11 at 11:38 PM.
    08-16-11 11:31 PM
    Just gave this version a try and till now I am very satisfied. Interface is great and exciting. I have been hanging on to v4.6 for quiet a while now and the interface of this hybrid is refreshing. I will be posting updated later.

so far so good.
    08-17-11 01:41 AM
    I am trying to install this for my friend though have run into a problem. After wiping the device the loader just hangs , when i try starting the loader again it shows no software for my device. I have uninstalled DM , all device swares and cleaned registry and reinstalled , still no luck.
    What could the problem be ?

Dang , need to take a break. He has a 8900 & just kept thinking he had a 9000.
    Last edited by kev23m; 08-17-11 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Sorted
    08-17-11 09:04 AM
    I am trying to install this for my friend though have run into a problem. After wiping the device the loader just hangs , when i try starting the loader again it shows no software for my device. I have uninstalled DM , all device swares and cleaned registry and reinstalled , still no luck.

Yeah this is for the 9000 not the 8900 (I know, like you wanted to hear that again) but after the hybrid is installed on your computer you can also use DM to install it for future reference.
    08-17-11 10:41 AM
    appreciate the support
    08-17-11 12:27 PM
    What's your opinion on this versus Delfteo's 6.5? JSL is saying this is his last hybrid for the 5.x OS.
    it's MAYBE my last hybrid... havent decided yet. :P
    (I will still be making service updates)
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 08-17-11 at 03:26 PM.
    08-17-11 12:28 PM

Dont worry, I made a v7 for that too
    JSL 8900 v7.0
    kev23m likes this.
    08-17-11 12:30 PM
    JSL, Thanks Much for the Kool OS's!

08-17-11 01:24 PM
    Got an issue here with this hybrid. The video seems to freeze. I used the same converter earlier and the files would play perfectly on 4.6 OS but in this one video stars to freeze after 10/15 seconds. Most of the file freezes and few don't. Don't have a clue if its converters fault or OS fault.
    08-18-11 03:19 AM
    Mp4? Youtube? Can you tell us more about what was going on at the time?

08-18-11 04:53 AM
    Got an issue here with this hybrid. The video seems to freeze. I used the same converter earlier and the files would play perfectly on 4.6 OS but in this one video stars to freeze after 10/15 seconds. Most of the file freezes and few don't. Don't have a clue if its converters fault or OS fault.
    If the bitrate of the video (regardless of type) is higher than 4mb/s then it will get choppy (if playing off the internal memory, an non classed micro sd, or a class 2 micro sd). If this is the case, then i'd recommend purchasing a micro sd class 4 or higher (they're pretty cheap these days).

If you're playing off a class 4 or higher micro sd, download a program called SD Formatter (made by the SD Spec consortium) and format the SD card with it (full erase), but dont forget to copy all your data into a temp folder somewhere. This will fully format the micro sd and align the partition. You'll now be able to play full out divx movies if you wanted to without lag or stutter.
    08-18-11 08:31 AM
    Cool, another tweak for the old Bold.

08-18-11 12:56 PM
    I place my videos on device memory and not on SD card. I followed your instruction and formatted device memory but video still freezes after 10/15 seconds. I guess there is something wrong with my PC. I will check it out by converting on another PC and see what happens.
    08-18-11 10:47 PM
    I just installed this last night - the process was actually very quick, which surprised me for a hybrid OS (my perception is that these are difficult to install, but it's not the case at all!). I rebooted my phone several times after installing, so hopefully that's it for a while. Memory is fantastic compared to my last OS (official RIM OS).

I haven't tested it with a full charge yet, but so far battery life seems okay. I'll have to report back here when I finish a full test of the OS (i.e. how long I get with a full battery charge).

Can't speak too much about the browser, I don't really notice a difference. My main concerns are memory & battery life.

I don't notice any glitches or bugs so far.

Oh, I'm not really a fan of the Precision 7 theme. Design is OK, but I just like the icons of my other theme (Naturize from AppWorld) better.
    08-25-11 09:29 AM
    I place my videos on device memory and not on SD card. I followed your instruction and formatted device memory but video still freezes after 10/15 seconds. I guess there is something wrong with my PC. I will check it out by converting on another PC and see what happens.
    I would assume it is your memory card that is not up to snuff. Mine has no problems like that.

08-25-11 05:34 PM
    Problem.
    Can't install...

Do I need to wipe old OS or not?

I downloaded JLS but after few minutes it sad that I have problem with port. But I install old OS with this port!!

"SELECT THE COMMUNICATION PORT TO WHICH YOUR DEVICE IS CONNECTED, OR CHECK THE "DETECT" BOX TO SCAN FOR PORT AUTOMATICLY"

I click on "detect" and nothing...

Please help, I really do want to install this...
    08-29-11 02:52 AM
    Problem.
    Can't install...

Do I need to wipe old OS or not?

I downloaded JLS but after few minutes it sad that I have problem with port. But I install old OS with this port!!

"SELECT THE COMMUNICATION PORT TO WHICH YOUR DEVICE IS CONNECTED, OR CHECK THE "DETECT" BOX TO SCAN FOR PORT AUTOMATICLY"

I click on "detect" and nothing...

Please help, I really do want to install this...
    The first thing I would do is uninstall DM and get the latest version from Blackberry and install that.

vvb likes this.
    08-29-11 03:01 AM
    The first thing I would do is uninstall DM and get the latest version from Blackberry and install that.

Did it. Thanks man!!!

Is it to much to ask does App world works without data plan?
    08-29-11 03:41 PM
    Did it. Thanks man!!!

Is it to much to ask does App world works without data plan?

DM doesn't wanna connect sometimes and a fresh install usually does it.

I would assume you would be able to use App World just fine with WiFi. If you have any problems you can pickup some apps at Crackberry using WiFi. You can also use your computer to download and install them.

Bold 9000 & Tapatalk
    08-29-11 03:58 PM
116 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD