Just dropped on BBHybrids for VIP members.

Time to play!!!
    02-15-10 07:46 PM
    Is this .484 w/full .497 java or are there other versions mixed in as well?
    02-15-10 10:01 PM
    Well, just leave it over there until it's for everybody.
    02-15-10 10:39 PM
    Well then.... I sense a little hostility! There may be some truth to this however, I have always been hesitant to announce VIP releases over here. The good news, however, is that a VIP release typically means a new public release.

If you haven't checked it out yet, here is Irt's 8.2 release: TourHybrid50v8.2 Fixes and Findings

When I ran it I felt it was a very solid build. That is the best way to describe it. If 8.3 is anything like 8.2, it will likely run best with the .419 radio. Another note is that you WILL need to add the 3G patch in manually as well as the Sprint registration e-mail fix.

Enjoy!
    02-16-10 07:07 AM
    haha... willyboy in for the save!

Thanks brotha
    02-16-10 10:45 AM
    Willy,
    Yeah, a little hostile. It seems since the break-up that this forum has become a pimping site for cash donations and promoting another site(s) is out of control, in my mind. I guess I just took my frustration out on THIS thread. I feel like I've been dragged into the middle of a nasty divorce and both parties are asking for $$$. I'd be surprised if this site doesn't have a SALES prohibited type clause in the rules and regulations.
    I'm sure the VIPs know who they are and frequent those sites anyhow and are probably on a email list. So if it's not trying to make sales and create a larger base, why promote the VIP hybrids on this site. I don't mind the discussions, **** I've tried a few and I add the 3G icon to all my OSs now. It's gotten me making some of my own hybrids but I'm not interested in paying for someone elses hobby.
    Last edited by greeneink; 02-16-10 at 11:38 AM.
    02-16-10 11:36 AM
    I guess I just took my frustration out on THIS thread. I feel like I've been dragged into the middle of a nasty divorce and both parties are asking for $$$.
    Funny, usually when parents get divorced they are the ones buying the kid stuff, not the other way around

But seriously, it sounds like you'd be in favor of this type of thread. It basically is promotion for bbhybrids and may attract new VIP members. I don't see the downside or reasoning to the "leave it over there" theory.
    Last edited by ragnarokx; 02-16-10 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo
    02-16-10 12:53 PM
    Just to let you guys know, my original intentions weren't to try and cause a stir or promote that you should spend your money to be a VIP by any means, but, I could see how that could be derived from my OP.

I was just excited!

Although, Willy did bring up a good point that since this hybrid was released to VIP's, that irtehun's 8.2 is released to the public and everyone should try that out. If I could rename this thread I would
    02-16-10 01:20 PM
    There's also mrbracht's latest hybrid and a full .497 hybrid available for us non-VIP members. I will be loading one of those shortly.
    02-16-10 02:15 PM
    Willy,
    Yeah, a little hostile. It seems since the break-up that this forum has become a pimping site for cash donations and promoting another site(s) is out of control, in my mind. I guess I just took my frustration out on THIS thread. I feel like I've been dragged into the middle of a nasty divorce and both parties are asking for $$$. I'd be surprised if this site doesn't have a SALES prohibited type clause in the rules and regulations.
    I'm sure the VIPs know who they are and frequent those sites anyhow and are probably on a email list. So if it's not trying to make sales and create a larger base, why promote the VIP hybrids on this site. I don't mind the discussions, **** I've tried a few and I add the 3G icon to all my OSs now. It's gotten me making some of my own hybrids but I'm not interested in paying for someone elses hobby.
    damn so true brotha, well said. I'm getting sick and tired of this **** myself.
    02-16-10 02:51 PM
    If you really feel that way, then don't purchase a VIP membership. Pretty simple really. In fact...why pay for anything for that matter?

VIP membership gets you unlimited access to a hundreds of apps, games and themes. That's basically what you're paying for. The newest pre-released hybrid is just the cherry on the sunday.
    02-18-10 01:51 PM
    BTW....8.3 is smooooooooth.
    02-18-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD