I have a few backups (Ipd & bbb) from a while back on my comp 10gb or so, really need some pics from them, how would I go about doing this I know there were a few programs back in the day would they still be around for purchase? Any other way? Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 03:51 AM
    There are a few apps that CLAIM to work but since BlackBerry started encrypting .ipd and .bbb files, not sure how well they work nor am I willing to pay to test them out lol.

BlackBerry Backup Extractor - Open BBB or IPD files on Windows or Mac
    https://www.elcomsoft.com/eppb.html
    08-03-15 03:55 AM
    There are a few apps that CLAIM to work but since BlackBerry started encrypting .ipd and .bbb files, not sure how well they work nor am I willing to pay to test them out lol.

BlackBerry Backup Extractor - Open BBB or IPD files on Windows or Mac
    https://www.elcomsoft.com/eppb.html
    Thanks for this looks ok I'm willing to purchase and post the results however:

" The backups contain address books, call logs, SMS archives, calendars and other organizer data, camera snapshots, voice mail and email account settings, applications, Web browsing history and cache."

I'm sure back in os7 the camera shots were saved to sd card as there was little to no space on device, do you think the program will bring up all pics from the device backup? If so I'll give it a shot. Also, seems a bit suss claiming to go around any BlackBerry encryption or bbid or even device lock for that matter. I know my locks and i'ds so it's not an issue just seems strange they would claim to be able to do this when I'm pretty sure they can't

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 04:02 AM