I need to ask if there is any builtin functionality for BlackBerry so i can make SIP calls without any software. I just don't want to have to launch an app every time i want to make a call. I'm looking for a way to store the sip settings, and the phone shall retrieve and use them whenever i want to call. Older Enterprise Nokias had such functionalitty, and i hope BB does too. For example.

Nokia E72 SIP Settings VoIP Setup SIP Client Configuration
    03-24-13 12:51 PM
    I need to ask if there is any builtin functionality for BlackBerry so i can make SIP calls without any software. I just don't want to have to launch an app every time i want to make a call. I'm looking for a way to store the sip settings, and the phone shall retrieve and use them whenever i want to call. Older Enterprise Nokias had such functionalitty, and i hope BB does too. For example.

Nokia E72 SIP Settings VoIP Setup SIP Client Configuration
    On those old Nokias - it was also an app.... VoIP SIP application - described in the link you provided

and as long as the carriers "sponsors" the devices - I don't believe you will ever see a built-in solution for that in any devices..
    03-24-13 02:19 PM
    No i think the core application was programmed builtin. The application you needed to installed just added some extra settings i think.. Anyway, what can i do on the Blackberry so i can sip dial?

Also what this Mobile Voice System RIM implemented?

RIM Adds Wi-Fi Calling, SIP to BlackBerry Voice System - www.enterprisemobiletoday.com
    03-24-13 03:59 PM
    03-24-13 05:05 PM