Somehow this feature isn't working anymore for me. Whenever I try to scan a barcode for a theme or even to add someone, the camera comes on but nothing happens, not only that but I can't do anything else with the phone. No matter how many times I hit the escape key or the end button, the camera never goes off, I have to restart my phone. I updated this morning from 5.0.0.822 to 5.0.0.900 and I'm still having the problem with this new update. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks
    01-11-11 01:26 PM
    Could be a hardware problem. But just to be safe, you need to eliminate the sd card as the culprit. Corrupt data on the card can make the camera act weird. So, remove the card and see if the camera will work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 10:42 PM
    Could be a hardware problem. But just to be safe, you need to eliminate the sd card as the culprit. Corrupt data on the card can make the camera act weird. So, remove the card and see if the camera will work.

No, that didn't work, but thanks anyway
    01-12-11 12:05 PM
    Sorry that wasn't the problem. One more thing you can try is reloading the OS. Its may be a pain but its worth a shot. Otherwise I'm thinking its a hardware problem.

sugarbaby85 likes this.
    01-12-11 12:28 PM
    Sorry that wasn't the problem. One more thing you can try is reloading the OS. Its may be a pain but its worth a shot. Otherwise I'm thinking its a hardware problem.

Thanks but that didn't work either. I'll have someone look at it but thanks for your help
    01-13-11 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD