I have been facing problems with intermittent mass storage connections on my tour with bb desktop for mac while running os5 .230

especially when doing a media sync, the connection will sometimes drop off and then immediately reconnect. but that basically screws up the sync.

anyone got any ideas? and thanks!
    11-21-09 02:22 AM
    i'm in the same boat, anyone have any ideas? is anyone else experiencing this?
    11-21-09 09:24 AM
    glad to see i am not the only one facing those issues! googled around for answers but found nothing.
    11-21-09 11:33 PM
    I'm having this same issue on win7 with 5.0. Gettin to be really frustrating, use to be that I could plug it in and it would be good to go, now I have to plug it in unplug it and try different ports.
    11-22-09 10:33 PM
    I had the same issue with .230 now I am on official .61 and I no longer have the issue
    11-22-09 10:41 PM
    WOW..I am so glad to see others having this issue. I just got a new tour yesterday, I put on .230 with the 7.11 Hybrid on top. I went to move over my media files and it was doing the disconnecting reconnecting thing. I tried everything, took it back to sprint and they told me it was because i was running 5.0. I wiped device and went to install the official .57 for Sprint, and was scared because in the middle of installing .57 my Tour disconnected and the install stopped and I had to disconnect reconnect and retry. I was convinced it was a phone problem, but once I finally got .57 on there I was able to move all of my media over no problem.
    12-03-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD