Specifically what "bare minimum applications" do you have installed, because all it takes is one app to cause problems. Have you used Device Analyzer on your phone to see what is using all the memory? Could be an app left running in the background, could be a social app that updates often.

My experience on 7.1 is no memory leak problem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    08-17-12 10:09 AM
    Specifically what "bare minimum applications" do you have installed, because all it takes is one app to cause problems. Have you used Device Analyzer on your phone to see what is using all the memory? Could be an app left running in the background, could be a social app that updates often.

My experience on 7.1 is no memory leak problem.
    Bare minimum will be FB, Google talk, What'sapp, JaredCo's one touch torch app, twitter, photo studio and wikitude. Heck, I deleted everything else I used (~10+ apps), social media feeds and a few others I can't remember. Sometimes I feel the leaks were less when I had and used more apps. I need to reboot once about 2 days, but then it doesn't really resolve the actual leak.

About the device analyzer, I had 2 messages from it yesterday or day before about what'sapp, stating it was closed due to high memory usage or something on those lines.

I'm on 7.1.0.536, which one are you on so as to have no memory leaks?

I'm thinking of wiping the device with BBSAK and loading everything else back one at a time. I think what'sapp could be the one problematic.
    08-17-12 12:39 PM
    the answer to that is simple....because some websites wont function with the latest os..my credit card processor wont...and the app for it wont install.
    or because the new version makes the fone think it has a trackball....but it has a trackpad....so that doesnt work...its ridiculous too because there are no os6 or os 7 devices that have trackballs....why do they let ppl who dont know anything about what they are talking about come on here to answer questions?
    02-18-13 11:11 AM
    the answer to that is simple....because some websites wont function with the latest os..my credit card processor wont...and the app for it wont install.
    or because the new version makes the fone think it has a trackball....but it has a trackpad....so that doesnt work...its ridiculous too because there are no os6 or os 7 devices that have trackballs....why do they let ppl who dont know anything about what they are talking about come on here to answer questions?
    02-18-13 11:13 AM
    .why do they let ppl who dont know anything about what they are talking about come on here to answer questions?
    Really? LOL. Somebody pee in your coffee this morning?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-18-13 11:37 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD