Just today, when I open BBM and try to message someone, I can click on a contact and it will take me to the screen where you'd write the message... then it instantly takes me back to the contact list. I don't even have time to press a second button. It started right after I switched themes... so I switched back to one it worked on, but it's doing the same thing there to!

I honestly have no idea what to do to try and fix it. I've been running 5.0 almost since it first got leaked and it's never done this before. I did a battery pull already. I haven't tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it, but that is next on my list.

Any tips if that doesn't work?
    09-08-09 01:24 AM
    That would be my next tip. Uninstall and Reinstall.
    09-08-09 02:13 AM
    That would be my next tip. Uninstall and Reinstall.
    Yep. Thankfully that worked, it seems. I don't have any idea what happened to it though! Glad it's working again!
    09-08-09 02:18 AM
    Please take this to the beta forum, I'd post the link but it's a pain to find it on my BlackBerry while replying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 09:25 AM
    Please take this to the beta forum, I'd post the link but it's a pain to find it on my BlackBerry while replying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Maybe a kindly mod will happen upon it and move the thread. Oh wait, I'M A MOD!
    09-08-09 09:32 AM
    im having a strange issue.

I'm haivng trouble adding my mum as a contact.

It keeps changing the pin on her details to the pin of my device!!

This morning my Dad tried to send a message to my mum, but it came through to me.

Mum and I both have BBM5.0 on an 8900, and a Bold, Dad has an 8310 on OS 4.2
    09-10-09 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD