For some time, I have searched to buy a Blackberry 9620 on the Internet and I have not had the luck to see any for sale.
    This model seems to have only been sold in Mexico and possibly in Chile.
    It is a good model (aka the best model) and has a 1.2 Ghz processor and 768 MiB RAM & FM Radio.
    I do not know if the model had any problems because it did not have a worldwide distribution.
    It was launched in December 2012 at the gates of BB10.
    There is also no specific forum on Crackberry.
    Here the official technical characteristics
    (Spanish language)
    Blackberry 9620 | Blackberry Service
    I would like to have a device
    02-26-18 07:36 AM
    For some time, I have searched to buy a Blackberry 9620 on the Internet and I have not had the luck to see any for sale.
    This model seems to have only been sold in Mexico and possibly in Chile.
    It is a good model (aka the best model) and has a 1.2 Ghz processor and 768 MiB RAM & FM Radio.
    I do not know if the model had any problems because it did not have a worldwide distribution.
    It was launched in December 2012 at the gates of BB10.
    There is also no specific forum on Crackberry.
    Here the official technical characteristics
    (Spanish language)
    Blackberry 9620 | Blackberry Service
    I would like to have a device
    There is a buy, sell and trade section on CrackBerry....

It was a very limited market device built for Mexico's Nextel Evolution Network, so it's usefulness is limited to the few 2G/3G bands that phone was built for.
    02-26-18 08:20 AM
    There is a buy, sell and trade section on CrackBerry....

It was a very limited market device built for Mexico's Nextel Evolution Network, so it's usefulness is limited to the few 2G/3G bands that phone was built for.
    Ok, I have put it here to see if it was commented on more than model.
    I do not think I have problems with the bands in Spain, although I have heard complaints in Mexico, the country of distribution, because the model was intended to replace the telephone system used to date by Telcel.
    How curious to note that the model also has a PTT button to use as a Walkie Talkie in the cellular network.
    02-28-18 04:41 AM
    Ok, I have put it here to see if it was commented on more than model.
    I do not think I have problems with the bands in Spain, although I have heard complaints in Mexico, the country of distribution, because the model was intended to replace the telephone system used to date by Telcel.
    How curious to note that the model also has a PTT button to use as a Walkie Talkie in the cellular network.
    Yes it was a Nextel device... they were known for PPT. It was a network thing.

Verizon tried to bring that back (using Data and HD Voice I think... not a network feature like Nextel)... our 9650 had PPT using the convene key. But at point too few people used that option or had a phone it would work with.
    02-28-18 08:04 AM