I am making the jump to my Storm from my Curve and have a question. When I would be in BBM and i would scroll up with my trackball the cursor would move up and I could copy and paste text from the dialog and click on links people would send me. How do I do this on the storm? I have seached a hundred different ways here and can't seem to find the answer. Thanks!!
    01-15-09 12:47 PM
    slide your finger around the screen to scroll, hover to set the the cursor and hit the menu key to save.. piece of cake
    01-15-09 12:50 PM
    you can also select text by putting one finger at the start, another at the end of your text, then menu copy, menu paste
    01-15-09 12:53 PM
    slide your finger around the screen to scroll, hover to set the the cursor and hit the menu key to save.. piece of cake
    Thank you for the help but how do I highlight text to copy and paste? Also how do i highlight the link to to use it?
    01-15-09 01:05 PM
    Ok, I think I got it.....Thanks for all your help!!!!!!
    01-15-09 01:08 PM
    I actually can't figure this out for the life of me in bbm. If i want to copy and paste a part of a convo that I'm having with someone-- it won't work. when I put my finger on the convo it only scrolls. When i click the bberry button, and go to select, it'll select one letter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    01-18-09 11:01 PM
    I actually can't figure this out for the life of me in bbm. If i want to copy and paste a part of a convo that I'm having with someone-- it won't work. when I put my finger on the convo it only scrolls. When i click the bberry button, and go to select, it'll select one letter.

One finger at the start then one finger at the end. Same way you select text in an SMS or email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 11:11 PM

When the "one letter" is selected, hold your finger down on the letter till the blue box goes transparent then slide your finger across all the text and it will highlight it. Dont click the screen though just glide your finger over the screen.
    01-18-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD