Every time I have an issue with my bb I lose contacts. I know that they aren't deleting
    me so I know its on my end.

These contacts are beginning to think I am doing this on purpose and are going to give up on me.

So is there anyway to make sure this is not going to happen again. I really hate having to ask my contacts to accept me after I lose them.

Thanks for the help.
    05-30-09 10:23 PM
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling bbm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 11:58 PM
    Try and battery pull. Happened to me but only once. All I did was a battery pull and I re added my contacts and I've never experienced it again

05-31-09 12:03 AM
    Why don't you backup your BB? Then if you lose your contacts, you can do a selective restore under Advanced Backup/Restore.

05-31-09 12:04 AM
    Why don't you backup your BB? Then if you lose your contacts, you can do a selective restore under Advanced Backup/Restore.

+1

this is what you will want to do. Keep uptodate backups of your device and you can restore it and any portion of it at anytime.
    05-31-09 12:07 AM
    If u do a restore will u have to get them to accept u again? I wrote down all the pins so that's not an issue.

05-31-09 06:49 AM
    If u do a restore will u have to get them to accept u again? I wrote down all the pins so that's not an issue.

you shouldn't have to have them accept at all once they already have.. I think if you restore a backup it will go just to the way it was before you lost them.
    05-31-09 07:44 AM
    Ok thanks. I'm willing to try anything to keep this from happening.

05-31-09 08:53 AM
    I have this same problem, can't figure out why. I do regular backups so I will try an advance restore if it happens again. One of the things I am noticing that when I use QuickPull this happens.
    05-31-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD