No offense but I have upgraded with every single Beta that was Leaked and I repeat Leaked as they are all misfunctioning in one way or another.

I see these Hybrids and people that do not have to much BB knowledge are saying oh great blah blah blah like GOD has sent these people to mix and match Leaked Beta software to make a super all in one software. Come one seriously. Non of these leaked Beta's are 100%. Now combining leaked Beta's doesn't really improve anything.

I just hate seeing these threads saying another Hybrid is being cooked, if you guy's are such great software builders go work for RIM.

I just think it is a waste of time. In any case .113 has been the best Leaked Beta so far and it is not close to be an official release (the way it sits anyway).

Anyone else feel these Hybrids are getting outta control?

Love you all.
    04-11-09 09:23 PM
    The replies to this one should be interesting...if not downright entertaining.
    04-11-09 09:27 PM
    No offense but I have upgraded with every single Beta that was Leaked and I repeat Leaked as they are all misfunctioning in one way or another.

I see these Hybrids and people that do not have to much BB knowledge are saying oh great blah blah blah like GOD has sent these people to mix and match Leaked Beta software to make a super all in one software. Come one seriously. Non of these leaked Beta's are 100%. Now combining leaked Beta's doesn't really improve anything.

I just hate seeing these threads saying another Hybrid is being cooked, if you guy's are such great software builders go work for RIM.

I just think it is a waste of time. In any case .113 has been the best Leaked Beta so far and it is not close to be an official release (the way it sits anyway).

Love you all.
    Ummm, they aren't really "building" software per se.

More like recognizing that one OS may have a good radio and crappy accelerometer, while another is visa versa, and pulling the ole switcheroo. But, yes. .113 is the best as far as I'm concerned.
    04-11-09 09:28 PM

Love you all.
    They are not building anything new. They are merely taking what works good from each leak and combining them into one OS. Don't knock it until you try it.
    04-11-09 09:30 PM
    I have only had a couple issues with .113 and one being the radio of it holding Edge.... and clicking a message as soon it comes (gotta wait a few seconds).

anyone experiense it resetting when playing media through USB to car stereo?
    04-11-09 09:31 PM
    flame throwers are fully armed im sure....then again....hybrid lovers are a little crazy they may be so mad at that their heads will pop off and not be able to reply....who knows
    04-11-09 09:33 PM
    i've seen more leaked OS's for this phone than any! how many have been released versus leaked?
    04-11-09 09:33 PM
    Non of these leaked Beta's are 100%. Now combining leaked Beta's doesn't really improve anything.

Love you all.
    First off, When you say that none of these leaked betas are 100%, you should immediately follow that up by saying that neither are the officials! We have had exactly 2 official releases (.65 & .75), which one of the hybrids were not better than these? And why are you the authority of official releases anyway? Because you say .113 is the best leak, I guess it is so! I am running Crackman's 3.5 hybrid, and I will personally GUARANTEE phone runs no better that mine (if even as well). I, for one, appreciate the work that these guys put in on these hybrids. My Storm is running flawlessly (yes, I said flawlessly!) right now!
    04-11-09 09:36 PM
    There are definitely a lot of hybrids that are getting out of hand. I do have to say that I am running .122 java files over .113 install and I am enjoying it. Battery life has increased by almost 33%. Until we get some official goodness Hybrids will be the next best thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 09:37 PM
    Hybrids BL*W, I would never drive a Hybrid and thus never talk on one!!!!!

04-11-09 09:42 PM
    First off, When you say that none of these leaked betas are 100%, you should immediately follow that up by saying that neither are the officials! We have had exactly 2 official releases (.65 & .75), which one of the hybrids were not better than these? And why are you the authority of official releases anyway? Because you say .113 is the best leak, I guess it is so! I am running Crackman's 3.5 hybrid, and I will personally GUARANTEE phone runs no better that mine (if even as well). I, for one, appreciate the work that these guys put in on these hybrids. My Storm is running flawlessly (yes, I said flawlessly!) right now!
    Yea so was mine....now 3.5 cant hold a charge longer then 4 hours....grrrr
    04-11-09 09:44 PM
    It will never stop. As soon as there is an official release there will be a hybrid that is omfg lolz so much better!

I look forward to it with sick anticipation as it will surely clog the boards, and "Findings" threads of people freaking out.

04-11-09 09:49 PM
    There are definitely a lot of hybrids that are getting out of hand. I do have to say that I am running .122 java files over .113 install and I am enjoying it. Battery life has increased by almost 33%. Until we get some official goodness Hybrids will be the next best thing.

LOL Im sorry. I can see if you put 30% or 40%, but 33%??? lol how did you come up with that bud? Dont take this as a flame or anything, I just found this halarious! lol
    04-11-09 09:56 PM
    Well, I'll say one thing. One of the few times I've experienced a major error on my Storm was when I tried one of those Hybrid. Not too good of an idea to try those things I'd say, but of course people are free to try them as it's they paid money for their Storms.
    04-11-09 09:58 PM
    I have only had a couple issues with .113 and one being the radio of it holding Edge.... and clicking a message as soon it comes (gotta wait a few seconds).

anyone experiense it resetting when playing media through USB to car stereo?
    I am running .113 and use the usb in my car and haven't had any problems

04-11-09 09:59 PM
    I am running .113 and use the usb in my car and haven't had any problems

I do every about 50% of the time, and same with a friend of mine. Wierd.
    04-11-09 10:01 PM
    LOL Im sorry. I can see if you put 30% or 40%, but 33%??? lol how did you come up with that bud? Dont take this as a flame or anything, I just found this halarious! lol

He meant 29.94%, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    04-11-09 10:01 PM
    33% = odd way of saying "a third" which is something a reasonable person can measure.
    04-11-09 10:06 PM
    Not for nothing but the hybrids work the best of ALL the OS' released to date. I've had every single leak and the hybridv3 has been the best yet. Not 1 random reboot, no freezing, and my MMS works. I don't see why anyone would be angry about someone making an OS that actually works.
    04-11-09 10:07 PM
    33% = odd way of saying "a third" which is something a reasonable person can measure.
    hmm..........so he would be seeing a "3rd" of increase with battery life? Is that 3/4? Or more like 3/9? If so, thats most definatly impossible lol
    04-11-09 10:09 PM
    He meant 29.94%, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    HAHAHHAAHAH NAKED GUN 33 IN THE 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-11-09 10:10 PM
    Therein lies the problem. Assuming some people are smart enough to convert percentages to fractions that easily.

As for the original topic of the thread, my experience with hybrids has been more positive than that of the officials. Still nothing close to satisfactory though.
    04-11-09 10:13 PM
    hmm..........so he would be seeing a "3rd" of increase with battery life? Is that 3/4? Or more like 3/9? If so, thats most definatly impossible lol
    1/3 increase. if the battery lasted 9 hours, it now lasts 1/3 longer. an increase of 3 hours. now it lasts 12. I often check the time after I install hybrids as my usage throughout the day is relatively steady. If I have more battery at noon than I did on the previous OS then I have a measurable increase.
    04-11-09 10:14 PM
    HAHAHHAAHAH NAKED GUN 33 IN THE 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guy's kill me, if they are that accurate they are far more smarter oops I mean brighter then me.....

Seriously I'm going to make my own Hybrid and it is going to consist of some Iphone files.... I bet you that makes these guys get a chubb as they will think the screen is 33% more responsive...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    04-11-09 10:18 PM
    I'm gonna stick with 122 until the next leak anyways.

04-11-09 10:24 PM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD