Was wondering if anyone was making a new hybrid for our newest software for the storm2 ? Thanks. Figured I'd ask since I haven't seen discussion on it yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 09:58 PM
    Was wondering if anyone was making a new hybrid for our newest software for the storm2 ? Thanks. Figured I'd ask since I haven't seen discussion on it yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    can i just ask why? there is no leaks higher then the 428 so it would be a downgrade, plus this os is flawless IMO
    12-18-09 02:49 AM
    you never know if files from the 9520 might have some slightly different stuff or different features, SORRY I ASKED A$$.

I just was wondering why do you think 428 is the highest, you obviously don't follow the twitter pages
    12-18-09 01:58 PM
    you never know if files from the 9520 might have some slightly different stuff or different features, SORRY I ASKED A$$.

I just was wondering why do you think 428 is the highest, you obviously don't follow the twitter pages
    12-18-09 02:07 PM

k, first off, i wasn't trying to be an a$$ so calm down, i was trying to be nice and ask you why you would want one.. also, no, i dont follow twitter... sorry...
    12-18-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD